Lee Ji-Eun

Save Her!

 

Therefore, that gives her a lot to talk about. She always know how to cheer me up, and thats why I love soo much. I went off in my thoughts, smiling of how much of a great friend I have. :)

Jessica finally gave up talking and we both ate our sandwich with milk in peace and quiet.

After eating I looked at the time and took my backpack as Jessica did the same and followed me out the door.

We started walking to schol, and all of the bad memories started shooting back at me. one by one. I didn't want to be called those names anymore.

Nobody can understand how much it hurts me. It's just everyday the same thing, I used to be so happy before.

I mean like, I don't dress like a , right?
I'm not mean to anyone, it just dosen't make any sense to me..

I almost felt a tear drop from my eye, but I stopped it from falling.

I picked up my head and looked at Jessica, I didn't realize that we were already at the school.

Nevousness filled my brain and pain flowed through my body. I can't do this.

No.. No.. No..

"IU? Helloo!? Earth to IU?" Jessica kept on repeating as she waved her hand in front of my eyes.

She knew I was nervous easily, Jessica could read my me like a book. Which is one of the many things I love about her.

I apologized. "Oh, sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

"You're nervous, aren't you?" She asked me, knowing exactly what I was feeling.

I nodded slowly, she hugged me tight. "Don't let them get to you, or your little heart." She told me reassuringly with a smile.

Everyone was surrounded around the building, talking and flirting. All of that what-not you would see at any other type of high school.

I took a deep breath and headed up the stairs to enter the treacherous hallways of high-school.

My heart started racing and there was nervous written all over my face.

And just as planned..

As soon as I entered, the whispers started,
 
People talking and pointing,
 
screaming thing like..

"Ugh, It's her again."
 "Why is she here?"
 "That shameless girl!"

but worst of all they were all saying this to me.

I couldn't take it anymore of their death-like looks. So, I kept my head down and started going towards my locker, hoping none of them would approach me.

Then, I rushed getting out my book for the next 4 periods

so I could get to class soon without anyone seeing me

'Please, I really hope nothing happens to me today'...