His feelings

One lost star

 

Don't hate me for what's going to happen. I hate myself for doing this, he didn't deserve this. Poor Jungkook.


"Are you sure you can handle it? Making food and cleaning? I can come home and help you if you need anything", Taehyung said as they jumped off the bus at the station. Jungkook nodded. "Taehyung, I'm okay", Jungkook said and turned around to the other side. "Just text me if anything happens", Taehyung said and Jungkook waved as they both walked away.

Taehyung's family was still away and his empty house was extremely boring to be in. So he decided to call Yoobin, who lived only a few minutes away from Taehyung. She came to his house and Taehyung was nervous that he finally had a girl, but he tried to make the best of out it. They hugged for a while and then decided to make pizza. Taehyung was nervous but still tried to feel comfortable around her. So he put his arms around her waist as she was making the dough. When the pizza was done and after they had eaten, they lied in Taehyung's bed. He held her and she was looking at out his window. "Am I your first girl?", she asked and turned around. Taehyung nodded and she laughed cutely. "Don't be nervous, I'm not dangerous. I won't do anything", she said and took his hand and moved it to her cheek. Taehyung swallowed as they looked at each other and Yoobin was waiting for him to ask the question. "Can I kiss you?", he asked and she nodded before they fell into a deep kiss.

Taehyung woke up the morning after with his arms around Yoobin who was still sleeping. He turned around and took his phone and saw that Jungkook had texted him, and he started to get worried again. He walked up and walked down to the kitchen and called him. "Jungkook?", he asked. He heard deep breaths from the other line, but not only that. He also heard cars and trains. "Jungkook! Answer me!", Taehyung said loudly. "I-I'm sorry, hyung. I just don't feel well", he said. "What happened?", Taehyung asked. "My dad, he-he died", Jungkook said and Taehyung could feel how Jungkook was shaking on the other line. "Jungkook? Stay with me", he said and walked around in the house. "Uhm, go to the hospital and talk to someone", Taehyung said. "I already did that, they told me to go home", he answered. 'What the ?', Taehyung thought. "You're not going to jump, right?", Taehyung asked worriedly. "I wanted to take the train to you, I just need to meet you", he said and Taehyung started smiling. But he remembered that Yoobin was still sleeping in his bed. "Fine, I'll meet you at the station in two hours", Taehyung said and hung up. He walked up to Yoobin and looked at her as she started to wake up. He sat on his bed next to her. "I have to do some stuff today, we can meet again next week", he said and kissed her forehead. Then she walked up and got dressed and Taehyung forced himself to eat breakfast.

He walked to her house and kissed her before he took the bus to the station where he met a sad and down Jungkook.Taehyung didn't know how to comfort the kid, he just put his arms around his back and hugged him. They stood like that for 10 minutes before Jungkook stopped crying and let Taehyung go. He tried to look at him, but he couldn't face him while being like this. "Jungkook?", Taehyung asked softly and put his arm around his shoulder. They started walking slowly to the bus. "Taehyung.. I just want to stay with you all day. I can't go home yet", he said and tried to keep his tears in. "You can stay at my house, you can live here with me for as long as you want", he said and walked on the bus with him. They sat on the bus for a while until they came to Taehyung's station.

Taehyung unlocked the door and the boys walked in. Taehyung took of his jacket and watched Jungkook as he did the same. When he was done, Taehyung walked to his room and called for his name. Jungkook followed him. "Uhm.. You can sleep in my room, my bed is the comfiest", Taehyung said and sat down. Jungkook followed him. "You look tired, you should take a nap", Taehyung added as he looked at the boy who nodded. Taehyung got up and walked out and closed the door after he saw that Jungkook laid down. 

It was Monday and Taehyung knew he couldn't skip the last week of school before the break, but he had to take care of Jungkook.Then he took his English books and started reading English. 'Just a few more months and then I can finally leave Korea and go to Europe', he thought to himself as he read the sentences again and again. 

He sat with his English for two hours and then started counting some math. He tried to do every homework that he had so he wouldn't miss anything the last week of school. When he was done, the clock was at 6pm and he decided to make dinner for him and Jungkook. He was already tired so he called for a pizza delivery, ignoring that he ate pizza the day before. After he had ordered two pizzas, he went to his room and tried to wake Jungkook up.

He sat on the bed and looked down at the boy who slept peacefully. "How are you, Jungkook?", he asked and tried to not stare at him. The boy opened his eyes and gave away a cute yawn, Taehyung smiled. "I can't remember when I last got a good sleep like this", he said and sat up so he faced Taehyung. "You can sleep here later, I just ordered food", he said and got up. "I don't want to eat", he said and looked down. "I know that it's hard", he said and sat down next to Jungkook. "But I'm here and I'll help you through it", he added and looked at the boy who started crying.  "They attacked me today", Jungkook said. "Who attacked you?", Taehyung asked worriedly. "The older men. They took everything I had", Jungkook said and picked up his empty wallet. Taehyung sighed and took his hand.

They walked out to the living room and Taehyung made Jungkook sit down on the couch. He placed a blanket on his body and the tv. "Let's watch a movie", he said and a disney movie. "Taehyung, I'm 16. I don't watch disney", he said. "Everyone watches disney", he said and walked to the door when the man arrived with the pizzas.

The boys sat in the couch with their blankets on and ate their pizzas in silence. Jungkook laughed when something funny happened and Taehyung would look at him when he didn't notice. An hour later, when the movie was almost over, Taehyung suddenly felt Jungkook's head placed on his shoulder. He looked down and saw that the boy was sleeping. 'He's so beautiful when he's sleeping like that', he thought to himself, but immediately regretted it. "Beautiful? He's not beautiful", he said quietly to himself and started blushing when Jungkook moaned in his sleep and placed his hand on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung swallowed. He could feel how he started heating up and he tried to stay calm. He wanted to take a glass of water, or just take a shower, but he didn't wanted to wake the sleeping boy up. 'Just think of Yoobin. She's all yours', he thought to himself and started thinking about her. But something made him stop, Jungkook.

"Can you please come to my house? I really need to talk to you", Taehyung asked quietly on the phone. "I'll be there in an hour", Hoseok answered back and hung up. Taehyung looked down on the boy and slowly moved away from the couch. He picked him up and carried to boy to his room and then placed him on his bed. He was about to walk out of his room when a soothing voice stopped him. "Taehyungie, I'm scared", he said and Taehyung remembered when he said it the first time. He walked to the bed and sat on it. "Come a little closer", Jungkook whispered and took his hand. Taehyung laid down next to Jungkook. He looked up at the ceiling, trying not to think about the boy that he started feeling something for. Jungkook then fell asleep again and Taehyung walked out of his room quietly.

"I don't know what to do", Taehyung said to Hoseok when he met him outside. "It's 11pm, it's -6 degrees, on a Monday evening before school. I hope to God that you have a good reason to talk to me here", Hoseok said, a little angry. "It's about Jungkook", Taehyung started. Hoseok sighed. "Don't tell me that you like him", he said. Taehyung sighed back and looked down. Quietly he started. "I don't think I like him, but I feel something for him. Something that I don't feel for Yoobin. Something that I can't explain", he said. 


Sorry for a confusing chapter, I wanted to keep it short. I'm writing my next chapter right now. Will Taehyung figure out what he feel for Jungkook? And what will Jungkook do? Please subscribe if you want to know.