CHAPTER 4

TRUE LOVE EXISTED (VAMPIRE LOVE STORY)

“Minnie..here..” Junsu feed Changmin some porridge since Changmin just like to be pampering not that he really sick.

“Thanks hyung…”

“Min ah…can I ask your help…” Junsu say in hopes.

“Neh…of course hyung. What is it? Just tell me…” Changmin say quickly since Junsu rare asking for his help like this.

At the same time they parents and the royal couple arrive with Kibum.

“Can Minnie teach me to fight?”

“What? *cough* *cough*” Changmin choked hearing what he hyung say.

“Why? I can protect you hyung.. I'm sure I can…why..” Changmin say in desperate since he thought Junsu not trust him to protect him.

“I know you can…but, I'm the hyung should I protect you and im always been burden since you always need to save and protect me right… If I know how to fight then I also can protect Minnie right…” Junsu say smilling to his twins.

“No?” Junsu ask since Changmin keep staring at him without word.

“Fine you don’t trust me…” Changmin sulky.

“Ehhh….its not like that..”

“Fine you don’t need me…hmph”

“But…but…I just don’t want to be burdened, that’s all…” Junsu say hung his head down.

“But I like it when hyung need me and when I need to protect hyung…but if hyung don’t need me…then…then…” Changmin say in sadness.

“Ehhh….okay…okay…I don’t want to learn anymore, I got Minnie already…Neh Min ah…heheheh…”

“uhmm…you got me already…” Changmin say as Junsu hug him.

“Yun, can we talk?” Kangin ask Yunho that nodded and go with the king.

“What is it hyung?”

“I'm just feeling weird. If I'm not mistake before, you say that vampire and human child will inherited his parent power, I'm mean vampire power so why Junsu…?” Kangin say carefully not wanting to offend Yunho with his question.

“I also don’t know…that’s puzzle me too. Junsu should at least inherited one of my power but he just a normal human child….but he still special for us..”

“Of course he is”

“Of course hyung, every child is special to us….and why you not told us that Kibum is actually the crown prince..”

“Ahh….you find out already….hahahha, that’s Kibum idea not telling you since I told him about your family and he want to know what so great about Jung family and now he know it himself….dont you think…” Kangin say smiling with a mean smile.

“Hahhaha…I think I know” Yunho laugh since he understand what Kangin say and he already see how tender and gently Kibum treat Changmin but still he will let Changmin decide it himself.

*******************

im bacckkkkkkk!!!!! lol just want to say sorry to all readers will try harder so i can finish all my story in this year...hopefully

till then minna san
dont forget leave some comment neh~