CHAPTER 3

TRUE LOVE EXISTED (VAMPIRE LOVE STORY)

 Next morning…

“Yun…about the attack?” Kangin start they meeting with the event that happen with the twins been attack even though they just arrive.

“That’s…I also cant figure it yet. I don’t think its because they my son…must be other reason.”

“We still don’t know why Dark Kingdom announce war with us….and this now..”

“Wait hyung…Kibum told me that they only attack at night right? No attack at day….thats strange since Dark Kingdom is know with best form strategy with the attack in the daylight and also at night, so why only attack at night?” Yunho speak up he minds.

“That’s…I also don’t know. What I know is the first attack is about six month before, it on second full moon..” Kagin say tried to analysis the situation with Yunho.

“Its strange…well let's think about it, the previous king make a peace agreement with us, I'm mean with Cassiopeia Kingdom so why now and on top of that they only attack at night so I'm sure its not Dark Kingdom but Dark Land action.” Yunho said trying to conclude what actually might be the cause of the war.

“Dark Land? What you mean Yun?”

“Its, Dark Kingdom got a small land call Dark Land that full of dark creature that cant be control or being punished or precisely been expel from Dark Kingdom. If I'm not wrong its full of evil vampire that cant control themself   and greedy for more power but I still don’t know why attack our kingdom…” Yunho still trying to understand what the cause of the war.

“Yunho…then what we should do. We should be relive if they not attack at day but we still need be cautions at night.” Kangin said as for him, his people safety is the most important.

“Hyung, let's try send representative   to Dark Kingdom, I'm beat the king of Dark Kingdom don’t even know about this thing, so we should let they know..”

“Is that so?” Kangin ask still thinking about Yunho idea. Yunho nodded at that.

“Then, I will arrange about it, for a mean time we should analysis any possibility that cause of this war, because as far I know we not even near their land so why should they announce war upon us..”

“That’s…we will figure it out, for now let's train our men for the battle and of course our weapon too. Hyung you told the maker to make it like I ask right?”

“Of course… you are expert on this” Kangin say trusting his friend since Yunho know what he do.

************************************

At Dark Kingdom…

“AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

The door of the chamber open abruptly when the owner shout in annoy making the guard be alarm trying to find any danger in the chamber…

“What happen My Lord?” One of the guards ask their master.

“Nothing!! Call Donghae for me!!” the king say in annoy as he try to control his pain.

“What is it My Lord?” Donghae, the advisor and the friend of the King of Dark kingdom ask politely.

“Don’t bother with formality Hae, I'm in pain right now” the King says still annoy about almost everything. He been feel pain on his teeth for few day already and that’s the worst case for his people since he always take out his annoy to anyone he feel like it, not that he a cruel king but he not that friendly too.

Donghae just smile and walk to his annoy friends.

“I told you already to see the elders and ask them about it..” Donghae say calmly and examine the king teeth.

The elders is content an old vampire and werewolf that been living for century already and become an advisor in the Dark kingdom.

“Should I really?”

“Yes you should Lord Yoochun..”

******************************

“So..” Yoochun ask getting impatient.

The elders just smile while examine their king teeth and nodded among them.

“You going to meet your soulmate soon, that’s why your teeth in pain because its seem your mate is close by and your instinct can feel it so your teeth in pain as it want to mark your mate…..My Lord..” One of the elders say politely.

“Nonsense! I don’t need mate, I'm fine alone…enough that nonsense I'm out of here…” Yoochun say leaving the room.

“Donghae…” one of the elders call for Donghae.

“Yes…elders..”

“Lord Yoochun mate in danger…please talk to Lord Yoochun to try and find his mate…” The elders say in hopes.

“Yes…I will Elders” Donghae say before follow his king.

“Did you think?”

“Yes…he arrive already and if someone with evil intention know about it then Lord Yoochun also in trouble and we cant let that happen….”

“You right…since they are mate even though they not even mate yet, they are bond since they are born already…its they destined….”

********************