CHAPTER 1

TRUE LOVE EXISTED (VAMPIRE LOVE STORY)

i thought i want to update first chapter when my other story finish but since i finish write it so why not give it a try so i know if you all like it or not...... 

so enjoy reading~~

*************************************

Jung Yunho just ordinary man that live in the small village beside the lake that far away from the small but busy village with his beautiful wife, Jung Jaejoong, and his twin son, the eldest Jung Junsu and the maknae is Jung Changmin…

But he always been visited by the noble family as the people at the village see since that man coming and ask for his house direction for the first time, about six month ago, has always make people curious who Jung Yunho that the noble and rich man searching for him every week.

“Cant you consider it first?” ask Kangin for the umpteenth time to his friend.

“I'm sorry….i cant” Yunho answer politely…as the man infront him is not ordinary man but the king of this country and also his bestfriend that always beside him.

“Cant you help me for this time….if I'm not too diseperate I'm not gonna come and bother your peaceful life as I know you want to have just a simple life with your family…” Kangin still not give up.

As the soldier saw that they king willing to bow and personally come and ask for the man to return to the castle and want to have his serve make they think that man not any ordinary soldier as they also can see it too, his aura and charismatic personality that come from the man.

“Kangin ah…chebal, don’t do this to me. You know this is what I always what to do….having a simple life with my family…” Yunho said rejected Kangin request for him to return to the castle and serve as one of the knight…a respectful knight as he know for his great skill but not only that, theres something else that make him powerful and needed at time like this.

“Arraso…I respect your decision but please can you think about this one more time..” Kangin said still not give up hoping his friend will helping him in the war that more likely will happen any soon since the other kingdom is taking the first step already and its not any ordinary kingdom but it Dark Kingdom that know as the dark creature living there especially vampire and warewolf as the king of the Dark Land is the pure blood of vampire from his father mixed with the warewolf blood from his mother that making the king all powerful and difficult to defect but that’s not all, Kangin also still cant understand why Dark Land want to announce a war on his kingdom, Cassiopeia Kingdom.

**********************

“Yunnie….” Jaejoong call his husband that still stood watching Kangin leaving they house. Yunho just grab Jaejoong hand and kiss it lovingly but still not take his eye from Kangin retreat horse.

“If you want to go back…then we will follow you… It seem like Kangin hyung really need your help..” Jaejoong said, trying to ease Yunho dilemma.

Yunho just sigh as he turn around to look at other side of their house area that always became his twin play ground.

“Minnie!! Look! I found this kitty….” Junsu, the oldest twin say getting excited that he can help some cat that been on the tree cant come down from the tree.

“Hyung!! What are you doing up there!! How you gonna get down now huh?” Changmin, the youngest said, smirking as he knows his hyung can climb up but surely can’t climb down.

Junsu look from up the tree and see that he climb too high and feel scared to climb down.

“Minnie will help…hehehehe..” Junsu said brightly since he knows his twin will help him since his twin not any ordinary person. His twin is a special people like they parents say.

Changmin can just sigh and fly to where his hyung are and grab his hyung before softly jump again landing on the ground softly since he know if he not help then his hyung just gonna cry or just jump down and he cant afford if his hyung hurt since its also gonna hurt him as they are twin and share a special bond like when Junsu sick, he will sick too..when Junsu hurt and in pain, he will also feel the pain but he feel grateful to have this special bond with his hyung since when Junsu in trouble, he can feel it and rush to the rescue…like this one.

“Heheheh…gomawo Minnie…” Junsu said hugging Changmin and rush to their house to show his new pet to their parents.

************************

“Yunnie…why you not sleep yet..” Jaejoong said hug Yunho from behind to ease any problem that his husband might have.

“Boo…what if…I say what if we go back to the castle? What do you think?” Yunho ask his wife asking for his opinion before taking any decision.

“I'm okay with it…and I'm sure our son too as they also need to go out meet other people other than here…this villager..” Jaejoong like always agree with Yunho not only because he feel pity to Kangin that come all the way from main city to this small village to meet and plead Yunho to go back serve for him but also he feel that war gonna happen any time and he think if Yunho and him can help to prevent it then why not they help..

Yunho sigh and touch the old book that he been holding. The book is too old already and it also the first time Jaejoong see it.

“Yunnie…what book is that? I never seen it before..” Jaejoong ask and took the book and flip it but he cant read it as the book in different language.

“It a propechy book for vampire like me and it from the elders vampire…been pass long time ago.. it say here that the vampire and human child can bring disaster although I not know how it work but there history about it so…I'm believe its not only the story but the real story…” Yunho said as he begins to talk what he worried about.

“And….what the problem?” Jaejoong ask as he can tell there something about it that make his husband worry and frown all the time.

“if you worried about our son….i don’t think you should as Changmin is as strong as you and he can protect himself and even Junsu too.”

“That’s what I worry about…” Yunho said getting a confuse look from his wife.

“As I told you… vampire and human child can bring disaster since there a history when human child got vampire power they became greedy and want more power that they willing to kill they own parents for that and become entirely dark creature…but that’s not only thing I'm worry about but about Changmin and Junsu. Changmin…as you know inherited all my power and strength and I know he can protect himself very well but Junsu is completely a human…not have any power even though he my son…Changmin twin brother…that’s I cant understand it..” Yunho say inhaled some air before speak up again.

“and on top of that…there a properchy, will come from vampire and human that will become dark and light in the family…dark will become strength and knight to his family meanwhile light will become a great source for the dark….and theres  a line in the end of this book ‘When the dark come, the light is needed’”

“And…” Jeajoong still not understand.

“What I'm mean is…vampire and human child is gonna have they parents vampire power even though not full inherited but in our case…Junsu not even inherited even slight of my power and he completely a innocent and naïve child….and most importantly he suit criteria of the properchy in the book…” Yunho said getting surprise gasp from Jaejoong.

“You not mean that….we need to sacrifice Junnie…I cant do that…you know that” Jaejoong said quickly.

“Boo…don’t assume too fast… I also not know how Junsu will help but… if the war happen then Kangin hyung will need my help and you too as you the best healer they can have…and Junsu too as you train him since kid already…” Yunho said feeling proud with his family.

“I'm and our son will follow you anywhere….and will support you in anything…” Jaejoong said hugging Yunho as Yunho already made a decision to help Kangin as he hear the news about Dark Land will send the first attack very soon and he don’t want any war happen that will destroy his beloved kingdom, Cassiopeia Kingdom.

“Boo…let's go back neh…” said Yunho getting a nod from his beloved wife and that’s how they life gonna change from that moment.

*************************************

lets some comment neh while im gonna hide myself kkkkk

till then minna~~