CHAPTER 2

TRUE LOVE EXISTED (VAMPIRE LOVE STORY)

After taking a decision to head back to castle, Yunho and his family leave first thing in the morning heading to main city and offer they help in prevent and avoid the war that gonna happen any time.

“Appa…” Junsu call his appa since he wants to ask something that makes he curious since they leave they home and village.

“Neh…what is it Junsu ah…”

“Why we need to leave our home? I don’t like it…” Junsu said, pouting to his parents.

“Because appa need to help his friend…so we need to leave our home okay…” Jaejoong answer as he caress Junsu hair lovingly. Junsu nodded at that but still he not like it when he need to leave his home and all his pet there.

After almost two days travel, Yunho and his family arrive at the main city and immediately be welcome by soldier that Kangin order to welcome and them to the castle.

“Yunho ah…I'm glad you agree to come back… I'm really grateful… gomawo Yunho ah..” Kangin immediately hug his friend in warm and humble manner.

“Its nothing Kangin ah…ah mianhe its Your majesty..” Yunho immediately correct his mistake since now he infront of his king not his friend.

“Not need to be formal Yun ah…” Kangin say as he frown making Yunho smile and nodded his head.

“Jae ah…you look like always, pretty and flawless… Come i..”

“Kangin ah!! Siwon…oh we got guest..Jaejoong ah!!” Leeteuk as Kangin wife, queen of Cassiopeia Kingdom that just arrive immediately run and hug his friend since it been so long they not meet each other.

“Teuk ah…what about Siwon?” Kangin ask in panic.

“Oh right…Jaejoong is here… Jae ah can you cure Siwon. He been hurt but our healer cant do anything…he been in pain for days already and Heechul not doing really well now…” Leeteuk say quickly as he drag Jaejoong to siwon chamber.

“Siwon hurt? Why you not tell me?” Yunho ask Kangin.

“I..i don’t want to force you to come back…and I know if I told you about Siwon you not hesitant to back right…and that’s what I don’t want to….im sorry Yunho ah..” kangin said regretful.

“Its okay…I guess but still I'm gonna help with this war…” Yunho said not gonna let his friend face this war alone anymore.

“Yunnie …. Where are Junnie and Minniee?” Jaejoong ask since he not sees they twin anywhere.

“Wh..what…let's me contact Min..”

‘Where are you?’Yunho ask changmin using they mind.

‘At one of chamber in the left corner…there someone injure here and Junsu hyung tried to heal him…’

‘We coming right away’ Yunho ended the conversation and quickly tell Kangin, Leeteuk and Jaejoong about it.

“Why you not…”

“Siwon!! Oh god you awake!!” Heechul, Siwon wife shrienk in surprise seeing his husband awake even though Siwon just slightly open his eye.

“Umma!! Look I can heal him…hehehehe…” Junsu said proud of himself.

“Neh…you are great Junnie ah…umma proud of you…” Jaejoong said hugging and kiss Junsu lovingly.

“Jae?? Jaejoong!! Oh god!! You here!! I'm..im…” Heechul beging crying once again in Jaejoong arm..

“Thank god you here…Siwon…siwon got hurt and been in sleep for fews day…oh god…”

“there..there…everything going to be fine…I'm, promise you okay…” Jaejoong said making Heechul nodded since jaejoong know as one of the best healer in the country.

“This is your son? He just like you…” Heechul ask looking at Junsu.

“Neh..This is Junsu…and that’s his twin brother Changmin..”

“Let's leave and let's Siwon rest for now since we got thing to discuss for now..” Kangin then suggest since Siwon still hurt and need time to recover before taking any part in the war that gonna happen.

Yunho agree with Kangin and follow him to the other room, the meeting room just across siwon chamber.

“So…are you decide to help us Yun…” Kangin say expectedly.

Yunho smile. “Of course…if not we not come back right…”

“Thank you so much…I know I'm shouldn’t drag you into this…but I don’t have choice..” Kangin said regretly.

“Its okay hyung…I understand it…Jae too, beside its time for our twin to learn outside life other than the village right…” Yunho said as Jaejoong nodded his head agreeing with Yunho.

“Then you guys should rest first…we will tell you the detail tomorrow morning okay…” Kangin give order since he saw that Jaejoong already tired so do the twin.

“Arraso…let's dicuss it tomorrow…” Yunho say bowing to Kangin and Leeteuk respectfully even though they are friend but he still need to respect their king and the queen.

***************************************

“Umma and appa need to discuss something with the king, so you guys just stay here okay…” Jaejoong say to their twins.

“But umma~~ I will get bored…” Junsu said pouting follow with Changmin puppy eyes begging his umma.

“arraso…arraso…you guys can go out but….”

“we know….dont create trouble…don’t make trouble…don’t go too far…and mostly don’t leave each other…” Junsu and Changmin say in sync making their umma feel proud and they appa too..

“Min ah…I know that Junsu is the hyung but can you take care of him…” Yunho said before he and Jaejoong take a leave.

“Of course appa…don’t worries I will take care Junsu hyung…” Changmin say confidently making Yunho burst with proud feeling.

After they parents leave Junsu and Changmin get ready to play outside.

“Who are you?” Changmin ask as he open the door to get out but be greet by someone that standing outside their house or precisely Yunho house before he migrate outside city after got married with Jaejoong.

“I'm Kibum, the king ask me to accompany you guys for today as you not quite familiar with this place yet right? So his majesty just want to make sure yours safety..” Kibum said politely…but Changmin can tell he just fake it.

“Its okay…we can manage ourself, so don’t bother…”

“Well, sorry to interrupt but the king has order me already so I must comply his command so I will show you around…let's go..” Kibum said not letting Changmin reject it and just follow him making Changmin frown.

“Min~~ kajja…cant wait to…oh!! Who that’s?”

“That’s our slave for today…”

“Ehhh…”

“Let's go hyung…” Changmin quickly drag Junsu away from that arrogant guy.

“Hyung…look..its pretty right..” Changmin show the dolphin pendant to Junsu that quickly grab it.

“Neh~~ it is…hehehehe…” Junsu said happily as changmin pay for the pendant and continue stroll in the town totally forget that Kibum also with them.

‘He surely gorgeous if he smile more like his twin brother..’ Kibum thought to himself when he saw Changmin having fun with his twin.

Suddenly Changmin feel the dark aura flying across the street, he immediately grab Junsu and shield him from the knife that fly to him but Kibum move faster as he grab his sworn and prevent the knife near the twins. All of sudden they been attack by a group of vampire since its dark already the vampire launch attack to the target, the twins at the same time.

“Hyung!! Grab my hand and never let go!! Arraso!!” Changmin say to Junsu as Junsu nodded his head trusting his twin dongsaeng.

‘Appa!! We under attack!! Help!!’

‘try stealing Min, appa coming right away!!’

Kibum and Changmin fighting side by side and its does prove to Changmin that Kibum truly one of the kingdom best knight as he fight the vampire with easy.

“Min!!” Kibum shout as he saw one of the vampire jump ontop of Changmin making Changmin groan and suddenly Changmin change, his vampire teeth show up and his nail also become sharp. Changmin easily manage to push the enemies with one punch making Kibum feel scared but proud and he don’t know why.

Junsu immediately hug Changmin scared if Changmin made a damage and cant control himself since his dad not here.

“Protect hyung…” Changmin say still not conscious from his state yet.

“Minnie…I'm save…please calm down”

“What happen?” Kibum ask in confuse and try to get near the twins but Changmin growl in warning.

“Minnie cant control himself when he in vampire form yet…need wait him calm down first and appa not here if Minnie cant control himself and became wild here.

“Min…look nothing happen…you can calm down now..” Kibum still try to get near Changmin even though Changmin warned him. Suddenly Changmin launch at Kibum thinking he a treat that try to hurt his hyung, Kibum that already ready to Changmin attack easily dodge it and hug Changmin tightly try to calm Changmin.

“Calm down Min ah…everything fine now… Look Junsu is save, the attacker dead already…. Everything is fine now.. Calm down okay… take a deep breath okay… Look at me…see everything fine now…” Kibum whisper softly making Changmin calm a bit,  feeling tired and faint in Kibum arm. Kibum hug Changmin that faint not notice that Yunho already arrive and watch how Kibum manage to calm Changmin easily not like him need to knocked Changmin first making Yunho thinking this is a destined for them to came back at the main city.

At castle…

“Yun…” Kangin call his friend in worry.

“I know…this mean they know that I'm here, but why the twins?” Yunho say watching Changmin still unconscious and his wife and Junsu wait patiently beside Changmin wanting the maknae awake.

“Yunnie…how you calm Changmin?” Jaejoong ask his husband since usually Yunho need force Changmin before Changmin surrender to Yunho but today its different when Changmin look so peaceful and still sleeping.

  “That’s…we should thank Kibum shii. He manage to calm Changmin without Changmin protest..” Yunho smile gesture to Kibum that cant keep his eye off Changmin. jaejoong smile watching how Kibum watch his maknae son with worry and care.

“Ahhh!!..” Junsu suddenly cried out making Yunho and all in the room alert.

“Whats wrong Su?” Jaejoong ask. Yunho quickly in his protect mode in order to protect his family and his king so does Kibum.

“Its…urmm…” Junsu bite his lip and look at his twin that pretend still sleeping not wanting to face Kibum when he hear how his appa talk about Kibum calm him before with ease.

Junsu shook his head just smiling. “Its nothing.. Minnie okay now, he just not awake only…”

His parent releases a relief breath hearing that. “Then, we should let Min rest for now..” Yunho say before walk out from the room follow by Jaejoong, Kangin and lastly Kibum.

“Thanks hyung..” Changmin say weakly when he alone with his hyung.

“Hehehe…” Junsu giggle making Changmin frown.

“What?”

“Minnie face is red…hehehe..”

“Shut up..”

************************

“We sorry master…”

“Idiot!! It just a small task!! Stupid!!”

“We cant even near him at all…Kibum is there and..”

“Shut up!! I don’t want hear any excuse. We need to kill him before they meet. We need his blood if we want to been more powerful. We need to kill him”

“But Master we still not know if he the one?”

“Then we will launch an attack again… a big attack this time.”

****************************