I like you..

Our Love Can Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

          "Naeun." I said to her.

          "Myungsoo-ah." She said while looking at me.

          "You work here" I asked. "Do you want to eat with me?"

          Naeun smiled. She looked like she wanted to eat with me. But she said to me,  "No. Thank you though. I have to work now."

          I gave her a smile. She walked away and I started eating my delicious food. When I finished eating, I left the table and headed towards the door. Naeun came. She was heading towards the door as well. I waited for her. As she walked towards me, I felt the world stop. All I could see was Naeun.  Wuaahhh.. Did she look this pretty the first time I saw her? I shook my head. Naeun was infront of me waving her hand. I didn't realize I was just staring at her. 

          "Myungsoo-shi?" She said waving her hand side to side, infront of my face.

          "Sorry, Were you saying anything?" I asked her, embarrassed.

          "I was asking you if you were going home already, and if I could walk with you? Woohyun-shi told me you live near Chorong's place".

          I looked at her. Did she just ask me to walk with her home? "uhhh, Su--sure". I said.

          She smiled at me and I gave her one back. As Naeun and I walked home, I looked at her and asked, "Naeun, are you mad about the other day?".

          She kept silent for a moment. "N..No, no. It was nothing, I know it was just an accident."

          Well, I didn't expect that answer from her. I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, Sorry"

          Naeun was carrying a bag with her and on her other hand she held a bag filled with food. 

          "Uhm, Naeun, do you nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter