A Whole New World

Our Love Can Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          *L-o-v-e LOVE*Naeun wakes up to the sound of her favourite alarm tone. It was a beautiful morning and her long wavy black hair was a mess. She went into the bathroom, washed up, fixed her hair, and changed into her school uniform. Naeun went down stairs to eat breakfast. She opened the fridge and grabbed out a jug of milk. As soon as she turns around, she sees a bright shining door on the wall beside the kitchen table. Naeun went up to it holding onto the jug of milk. She looks around the door and all of a sudden it opens. A bright light came shining into her eyes. She covered her eyes with her arms and she squints.

         A few seconds later, she ends up being at the park where little kids were playing. A little girl ran passed by her and tripped. She went to go help the little girl.

          "Are you okay?", Naeun asked, worried about the little girl.

          The little girl nodded. Naeun helped her up and brushed the dirt off her knees. Suddenly, a women came running to Naeun and the little girl.

          "Choyu, what happened? I told you to stay only where I can see you", the woman said to the little girl. "Thank you for helping my cousin, I'm Chorong by the way". she continued.

          " It's no problem", said Naeun with the bright smile. "I'm Naeun, it's nice meeting you".

          "It's my first time seeing you here.. did you move here just recently?", Chorong asked.

          "It's a long story to tell", said Naeun with a little laugh.

          "Since you helped my cousin, mind if you come with me and I'll buy you a drink?", said Chorong.

          Naeun agreed and they went for a walk with Choyu. Chorong brought Naeun to a nearby café. She bought Naeun a Vanilla Chocolate Crush Latté, Choyu a Kids Healthy Smoothie, and a Mocha Chocolate Latté for herself. They start talking about each others' lives. Chorong's story was interesting. She grew up without a dad and only a mother. Her mom passed away when she was only 14. She lived with Choyu's parents until she finished highschool. Now she lives by herself in an apartment. She often visits her aunt and uncle and always babysits Choyu and gets payed only a little amount. She is currently studying in college and she is 20 years old. Chorong works at a fastfood restaurant and gets payed just the right amount to pay her bills and live on her own.

          When it was Naeun's turn to talk about her life she hesitates a little. Naeun told Chorong about how hard it is to live on her own for a month since her parents are not going to be back for several months because of her dad's buissines abroad. She also talks about how she wants to have a normal life like other teenagers and having to pick her own job and not be the future CEO of the family's company. She also talks about what she wants to become instead of being a CEO. Naeun is only an 18 year old highschool student. That was only a few things Naeun told Chorong.

          "Wow! You're going to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter