Standing Face to face

Our Love Can Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Under the rain, Naeun was in Myungsoo's arms. Suddenly, someone accidentally pushed Myungsoo towards Naeun. He bumped closer to Naeun and all of a sudden, their nose were touching one anothers. Myungsoo's pink lips were on Naeuns rosy lips. Naeun was shocked. She pushed him away. Did this guy just kiss me?!!? Myungsoo's face blushed like a rose blooming because of the sun. He sighed and closed his eyes.

           "Get away from me!", Naeun shouted at Myungsoo.

         Naeun ran away in embarrassment. Myungsoo ran after her. He caught up and pulled Naeun's arm.

           "It's not what you think Naeun! I didn't do it on purpose!", he said also embarrassed of what happened.

         Naeun pushed his hand away and kept running. 

Myungsoo's POV:

         Why did that happen? How did that even happen? Would Naeun think I like her? I do. Wait, I don't! I can't! We just met. She's pretty and seems nice, but I can't like her in this short period of time. Why is this even happening? I kept questioning myself in my mind. I went back to Chorong's apartment. 

           "Oh hey, you're back! Why are you so wet? And where's Naeun?", Woohyun asked me.

            I sighed. I hesitated to answer back but I ended up answering , "Well, Naeun..". I paused, realizing that Naeun wasn't there yet. "She's not here yet?! I thought she arrived before me?", I continued.

            "Yeah she's not here yet! That's why I asked you!", Woohyun shouted. "Michin! Where could she possibly be now?", he continued.

            Chorong sighed.

            The three of us went out with an umbrella looking for Naeun. Woohyun and Chorong went to the west side of the street, and I went to the East. I tried looking for her near the convenience store, but she wasn't anywhere around. I tried looking for her near the East mall, but she also wasn't anywhere. When I see her I'll definitely apologize to her I told myself.

Naeun's POV:

           I ran away from Myungsoo. He caught up to me and held onto my arm. I pushed him away and kept running as fast as I can. How could this possibly happen? Did he notice me all along? Does he think I'm falling for him? I mean, he is attractive and I can't take my eyes off him, but that doesn't mean he can disrespect me!  I told myself. Why are guys like that?!  So disrespectful to girls! I hate guys like him! After running for a long while, I took a breathe noticing Myungsoo not following me anymore. There was a nearby park. I sat on the swing, all wet. No one was around. I looked down on the sand. It was muddy. Then suddenly, I felt the rain stop, but I can see raindrops still falling onto the ground. All of a sudden, a guy spoke.

            "Are you alright?", he asked.

            "Did you really follow me all the way here?", I shouted.

            But once I looked up, it wasn't Myungsoo. He was also good looking but I thought Myungsoo looked better. He had his umbrella over my head, instead of his. My eyes widened in surprise. He looked shocked because I shouted at him.

             "I'm sorry, I thought you were the guy I was running away from.", I apologized.

             "No, It's no wories, but are you okay? You're all wet, you might get sick!", he said to me. 

             I smiled at him. He gave me his handkerchief and wiped my face. Seconds later, the rain stopped. He sat beside me on the other swing and we started talking.

             "I'm Taemin. Why are you all alone here? It's raining and you're all wet", Taemin said to me.

             "I'm Naeun. I think I should ask you the same question, why are you here?", I asked.

             We laughed and our conversation kept going.

Myungsoo's POV:

         I tried to look for her everywhere. Then, I saw a park near the mall. She's probably there somewhere I thought to myself. As I went around the park, following the side walk, I saw a lady sitting on the swing with a guy. I was assuming it wasn't Naeun. She had long wavy hair and was wearing a pink shirt. And coincidentally, she was also wet as if she showered in the rain. Could that be Naeun? I don't think so, if that's her, why would she be talking to a guy in the park? AHH she's probably looking for Chorong's apartment by now. I started talking to myself again as if Naeun was anyone really improtant to me. I kept walking towards the two, and there it was, Naeun. Who is that guy she's talking to? Huh. Wait, why am I talking to myself?  I thought again. But why do I feel jealous? I can't be! It's not like I like her! AISHHHH!!! I sighed then started to walk back to the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter