U You..

Our Love Can Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV:

          It was early in the morning, Myungsoo woke up with heavy eyes. The sun was just about to rise. He went to the kitchen, and his cat Byul was still asleep. Myungsoo got out 2 slices of bread and had a cup of coffee. He was still half asleep. Then, he took a bite out of his bread, and took a sip of his coffee. When he was done eating, he washed the dishes. It was already 7:28 AM. He hurried to the washroom and took off his clothes. Myungsoo washed up really quick and changed into his school uniform. It was a white buttoned up collar shirt with blue stripes. Then he filled the cat bowl with food and the other bowl with water. He got his backpack and raced down to the front door.

          He rode the city train and headed off to school. It was already 8:56 AM, his class was about to start. He ran as fast as he can to his first class. The girls around him had their eyes fixed on him. When he arrived in the classroom, the professor came in after him. He sat down on his desk with a pile of gifts and letters from annonymous girls that admire him so much. 

          The professor looked at his watch. "9:00. Kim Myungsoo, you came just in time", he said to Myungsoo.

          Myungsoo was the most handsome in his class. Almost every session, whenever he'd enter the class, there'd be a pile of gifts on his desk. He was also the smartest guy in the class, and the best player of the varsity team. No wonder girls like him so much.

          Class started and Myungsoo was half asleep while learning. It was the first time in his whole school life that he's never gotten enough sleep just because a girl that kept running through his mind almost the whole night. He closes his eyes tightly and itched it. The professor was looking at him. Myungsoo looked into space. The bell rang and class finally ended.

          He ran to the restroom and wet his face with icy cold water. During the rest of the morning, Myungsoo was dozing off as if he was drunk.

Naeun's POV:

           I woke up really early so that I could make breakfast for Chorong to say thank you. But as soon as I walked out of the room, Chorong was already there making breakfast for the two of us.

           "Oh hey, Good Morning, you're finally awake". She said to me.

           "Did you wait for me?", I asked her, still yawning.

           "No no. Let's eat breakfast so that I could bring you to my work place today", she said looking excited. 

           I nodded. We ate the fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter