A Goodnight Kiss

Jeong Min's Lovely Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That girl is a mannequin." Jeongmin's mom said as a-matter-of-factly. His mom fainted the moment she saw Minah's transformation. And now she had come to her sense and denying was no use, she had pretty saw everything. "T..then how come she'd be able to tranform into a human?"

"Yep. And her name is Minah." He said coyly as he looked at the mannequin beside him. "She will explain everything to you, omma." He said then grabbed a glass of water and splashed her right at Minah's stiff face. He counted from five and when he reached number one, Minah's gasp filled the kitchen. She had transform back into human again.

"Why did you splashed it on my face?! I can't-" She stopped even before she could finish her sentence when she saw his mother staring at her wide eyes opened. "A..anyeong haseyo.." She mumbled as she bowed.

"It's really true.." His mom whispered as she moved closer to Minah. His mom pinched Minah's cheek when she reached her. "How come..."

"Kindly explain it to my mom, please." Jeongmin said.

Minah cleared as she moved an inch away from his mother as if she was freaked out by his mom's actions. "I...I was actually a human, auntie. But I was being punished by an old woman. I..I'm a rebel girl.. well, sort of, since my parents got divorce and my father wants to marry this woman that I don't really like to be my mother. I'm hoping that my parents would be together someday that's why I don't want him to marry any woman."

"I'm sorry to hear that.." His mom said. "I..I don't mean to interfere with your life but-"

"Mom!" He cut her off. "It's her life please don't mind her business." Minah looked at him like she doesn't want him to cut his mom's words. He heard his mom sighed before she spoke again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter