The Birthday Kiss

Jeong Min's Lovely Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy birthday, Jeongmin-ah!" She greeted happily the moment he opened the door of his bedroom. He was taken aback by her sudden greeting but he managed to smile back at her. He looked gorgeous that morning with his school uniform. "I have this gift for you." She said as she held out the paper bag at his face. It was his father's gift actually but she decided not to tell him yet. This isn't the right time for that.

"Wow, thank you so much, Minah-yah.." He said as he got the paper bag from her hand. He put it over at the nearby drawer then with a wide grin on his face, he faced her as he closed the door behind her. "So you actually wake up this early just to greet me."

"Yeah.. I just want to be the first person to greet you.."

He laughed. "Too bad, there's someone else who greeted me first." He said that made her pout.

"Who?"

"Hm, Naeun-shi." He simply answered. Her jaw went wide open in shock. What? Naeun? Their neighbor which was my new friend? "She texted me at exactly twelve in the midnight."

"Whoa!" She blinked twice, unable to believe everything he just said. "I thought you're not friends with her. I mean, yeah she's your neighbor but I thought you're not interested in knowing her."

"Well, I accidentally bumped her yesterday at school. Turns out, she's a new student."

"Then you'd exchanged numbers?"

"Uh, well, yeah. Is it wrong to made friends with my neighbors?" He asked, a visible frown on his head.

"No, I'm not saying that. It's just that-"

"You're jealous." He said knowingly with a wide grin on his face.

"Of course not!" She snapped that made him laugh. "I'm not jealous, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah.." He grinned. "Anyway, thanks for the gift. I'll catch up with you later after school. Bye."

"Bye, Jeongmin-ah.." *Don't you ever be with Naeun when you get home!* She pouted. Right, she's jealous. And he doesn't have to know that.

 

 

 

It was almost seven but still Jeongmin wasn't home and Minah was right there pouting with her hands on her chin. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter