Hatred and Pain

Jeong Min's Lovely Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jeongmin appeared in the kitchen, Minah saw how his eyes burned upon seeing his father inside the house. His hands clenched and unclenched with anger. After a serious evil look towards his father, he broke the silence. "What is he doing here, omma? Why is he here?"

"Your dad is back for good, Jeongmin-ah."

"Are you kidding me?!" His voice rose up an octave.

Mrs. Lee looked at her. "Minah-yah, please go upstairs with Nana." She said. Looking down, Minah grabbed Nana's hand and went upstairs. They went straight to Nana's room.

"Oppa is mad, unnie." Nana sobbed and all she could do was to hug her tight. "Why? Why can't he forgive appa? Doesn't he want our family to be complete again?"

"Nana.." She muttered softyly, brushing the little girl's hair. "Jeongmin may not forgive your father right now but I'm sure he will in time. Let's just pray that he will forgive him soon, 'kay?" Nana nodded. "Now, you have to sleep." She said then the little girl wiped her tears and moved towards her bed. She laid down beside her, and after somewhat twenty minutes, Nana fell asleep.

Moving slowly, she creeped out of the room and tiptoed back in the kitchen. "No, I cannot forgive that man! Never!" She heard Jeongmin snarled which made her stopped short. She knew eavesdropping was not good but she remained standing beside the door.

"Joengmin, please! I still love your father and I want us to be happy again!" His mother sobbed.

"No!" Jeongmin fumed. "We're happy even without him! I don't need him anymore!"

"But Nana needs him!"

"No, no one in this family needs a snake! Have you forgotten what he did, omma?! He left us! He left us for another woman! In that one year he's not here with us, we're contented omma! We don't want him back! I don't need a father!"

"Please son, give me a chance-"

Jeongmin laughed sarcastica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter