Minah in the House

Jeong Min's Lovely Mannequin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing with that mannequin?" His mom asked the moment she saw them. She was frowning at them as if they had grown five heads.

"We're just dressing up this mannequin in order to be displayed, omma." He said.

"Uh, oppa is right omma." Nana said as she moved towards their mom. "Omma, I want some ice cream. Buy me one please?"

"Just ask your oppa to buy you.."

"I want you to buy for me, omma. Please. We'll go together."

His mom ruffled his sister's hair sweetly. "Okay, we'll by right back Jeongmin-ah." He caught his sister winked at him and he knew it was his sister's plan. As soon as his sister and mom left the shop, he splashed another water on her and seconds later she went back into a human again.

"Whoa, thanks God. I hate being so stiff like a rock. Uh, where's your sister and your mom?" She asked as she looked around.

"They went out for a while to buy ice cream." He kneeled down in front of her. "Why don't go home instead, Minah?"

She turned her head abruptly to him. "I won't go home."

"Hey, you can still complete your mission even if you'll stay in your house." He insisted.

"No!" She stomped away from him. "You said you'll help me!"

"I'll still help you, swear." He followed her pace.

"Please, let me stay here." She pleaded. "If I'll go back home, I'll only make things worst. Please understand. I need your help too."

He sighed as he put his hands on his waist. "Okay, I'll let you stay here. Not literally here in our shop. You can stay in our house, in Nana's room."

"Really?" She jumped and gave him a hug that made him stiffen. "Thank you so much, Jeongmin-ah. I owe you big time." When she realized what she was doing, she immediately let go of him like a hot potato. "I..I'm sorry. I'm just so overwhelmed."

He smiled and for him, it was like a crack on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter