[2] Anonymous

Love Fighter

(Dinner time)

"Amy im going to have dinner with my girls so dont even bother cook for me!!" I shouted and slammed the door. I can hear her cursing me but i dont care. "Hey we're at dalkomm cafe! Ppali ppali!" Irene texted. "Naee" i replied. so as usual i walk to the cafe by myself. I wore white loose t-shirt, half tucked in with black jeans and of course sneakers and with mcm handbag will do it. 

 

(At the cafe)

"Heyyy girlsss!" I greeted them. "Yahh what take you so long? my drink is almost finish you know" said yeri. " hehehe mian" i patted her head and I sat between irene and joy. "Lets order! Im hungry like hell right now!" Said wendy. As usual, we ordered pizzas and spaghetti. For my drink i've ordered my fav! HOT CHOCOLATE! hahaha its addictive you know. "Where are they?" Wendy asked while looking around. "Who?" I asked. " dont you know? There's a group called BTS will performed here every friday and saturday. They were very popular at school though. "said joy "and they were freaking handsome!!"irene added. i just nodded. Suddenly, there's a bunch of guys about 7 good looking guys enter the cafe. "There they are!" All of us looked at the entrance and i had to admit they were handsome but im still dont interested in them. but then i caught someone familiar which is V. "Isn't that V?" I thought. Never mind. I continue eat my food and play with my smartphone. 

 

Then the boys went to the small stage and setup for their show. And now they are ready. "Hana, deul, seut. Annyeonghaseyo bangtan soenyeondan imnida!" They greeted at the same time with a perfect timing and accurate. As they sit on their chair to perform, wendy introduced them to me one by one. I just nodded. "So we're going to sing hold me tight, love is not over and house of card. Hope you enjoy" said one of the members, jungkook. As they started their show, all of the customer were enthusiastic by the performance and I was like okay i have to admit they are talented. And i just continued to play with my smartphone. 

"Who is he? I never seen him before" irene asked joy while pointing at V. "Molla" joy replied. "His name is taehyung but he told me to call him V. He's my deskmate. Plus i hate him cause he's cold." I replied while my eyes are on my phones. "Reallyyy?! You're so luckyyy!" The girls widened their eyes as in they're shocked with my statement. "Hahaha i dont think that im lucky" i smile at them sarcastically. "Waeyoo?" Wendy asked. "Nothing" i replied.

"Seulgi seulgi!! I think V is watching you." Said the girls. "Huh nonsense. There's no way that a guy will like me." I looked away from my smartphones and i looked at him. We made an eye contact for 10 seconds. He looked at me. Then He smirked. "Oh . What is he doing?why is my heart pounding like crazy?" I said to myself. I looked away and quickly took a sip of my hot chocolate. "Ooooooo seulgi had an admirer!" The girls teased me. The show was over around 11:34pm and all of us went home. "Byee" i waved at the girl as i took the opposite way. As i was walking home alone, there's an unknown person texted he/she said "did you enjoy the show?". I looked at my surrounding and there's no one at all. There's only a street lamp accompany that me. I fasten my pace and went straight to my house.

 

I throw all my stuff on the couch in my room, and change my clothes into pyjamas. I lay down on my bed and i took my phone and I replied the anonymous. "Yes i did enjoy but who is this?". 

"Its your stalker." Anonymous replied

"Stop it im not that pretty though."

"I didn't say that I stalk you cause you were pretty."

"Okay fine. What do you want?"

"Nothing. " 

"Urghhh go get a life then."

I switched off my phone and went to sleep.

 

{Next Morning}

ting ting~

I checked my phone and it was the anonymous. "morning sleepyhead!" I replied, "urghh what do you want ?" Then he replied "you have another 30 minutes or else you're going late to school". I looked at my clock and i cursed myself. "!" I quickly got up from my bed and continue with my usual morning routine. 

I rushed downstairs and went straight to school since I missed my bus. Just as i stepped in the school's gate, the school bell rang. "Phewww thats was close" i sigh in relief but im still curios who was the person that was texting me. when i've arrived in my class, i can saw that V writing something in his notebook. "BOO! What are you looking at?" said naeun, one of my classmate. "Nothing. Im about to go to place okayy." "Ahhhh i see hahaha bye bye seullyy" naeun smile sarcastically at me and went back to her place. After that, i sat at my place and V quickly closed his book and putted under his table. "Whats that?" I asked him. "Nothing" he glared at me. "You little brat!" I cursed slowly so he cant hear it. "Okayy class! Sit at your place noww!" The teacher went in my class with her book and proceed with her class. 

 

{Sorry if this chapter is so short but i running out of idea. Hahahah btw dont mind the grammar though hahaha}