[3] Sweet Talker

Love Fighter

{Recess time}

"seulgi!" The girls startled me. "Yahh!" i shouted back. "So hows your deskmate? I saw him with the bts boyss and they were perf-" i cutted wendy's word. "annoying like hell" "but still cutee" wendy and yeri fangirling over them. "yeahh whatever". As usual when it came to recess time, I ate my lunch with my girls beside the field. "Hey seulgi! You got PE class after this right?" Asked joy. "Yeahh why?" I continue ate my rice cake. "You better get change now cause you have like 7 minutes left until the recess time is over." "Jinjja? Okayy then. Byee girlss" i waved at them. I went to the my changing room and i changed into my PE clothes. Suddenly, someone slammed my locker and said "hey seulgi" it was Kira. 

"What do you want?" I glare at her. 

"nothing. I just wanted make your life miserable. Ohh yaa and stay away from V pleasee. Thats it"

"Or did you just make yourself miserable by disturbing me? Cause you know you dont want to get beaten up like the other day i beat you up right? Oh yaa and i hate V by the way." I replied and i walked away.

I can hear that she stomped her feet, frustrated by me i guess. Hahaha serve you right, . The bell rang and i went quickly to the gym. 

 

"Okay student, Im have make a list of your basketball group and there will 3 person in a group. So first group is......blah....blahhh" said Mr Chi Hun our PE teacher. "Last but not least, Kang seulgi you will be with Kim taehyung and naeun" at first i was like "oh okayy" but then I realized that I've got team up with that cold brat. Urghhh i hate my life. Why is he suddenly come to my life? Then naeun and V came to me but only naeun that speaks up. He was like so quiet like all the time. "So mister? Do you know how to play basketball?" I asked him but not looking at him. "of course i know. Im not a kid shorty"

"Did you call me shorty?"  

"Yes." He replied.

i almost cursed him but i controlled it. You're lucky V-sshi that i didnt hit you today. Urghhh so annoying "hey are you okay with him?" Naeun asked. "Of course NO. He is so ANNOYING" i replied and i think he heard it. "Okayy class dismissed. So we will have a basketball competition next week so be prepared." Said mr. Chi hun. I quickly grab my stuff and went back to the changing room. 

 

KRINGGGG~ {end of today school session}

"Seulgi! Let's go back home!" Irene went in my class and asked me.

"Soryyy irene-ah. I think im going to the dance studio later. Sorryyy" I replied. 

"Jinjja? Hmmm gwenchanaa I better get going then. Byee" irene waved at me.

I packed my book and putted in my bag. Then i went to the toilet to changed my clothes into a loose t-shirt and black legging. After that, i went straight to the dance studio with my chocolate drink. I opened the door and today is my lucky day. There's no one in the studio. So I threw my stuff at the side and started to danced to Save Me song. then I dance to some ballad song and suddenly i fell down and i sprained my ankle. Out of sudden someone caught me and when i looked up it was Kim Taehyung. I mean V. "Hey are you okay?" He asked with his concerned face. "I- im okay" i quickly sit down because it was akwardddd. I tried to stand up but its too hurt. "Let me see your ankle." He take a look at my ankle. okayy why is he being so nice all of sudden? and my heart is beating so fast again. "Shorty, i think you just sprained your ankle." He looked at me. "Jinjjaa?! but i had a show next month and please dont call me shorty." "Gwenchanaa it will healed faster." He smile at me. Omoo! Did he just smile? So cuteee! Wait no! You should not have this kind of feeling seulgi-ah!.

"Lets go. I bring you to the hospital." He offered piggy back to me.

"What?! No." I rejected. 

"Ppali. Lets go!" He lifted me and put me behind his back. 

"Yahh! What are you doing?" 

"Relax shorty. Im going to bring you to the hospital."

"Urghhh okayy okayy"

As he piggy back me to the hospital, i asked him why is he being so cold to me then he replied "i dont want to being so sweet infront all of the student. I hate people that following me. Its annoying. But you're different." I just nodded. No wonder. "Ohh one more question. How do you know bts?" When I asked him that, he quickly changed the topic. I always wondering about it but i dont want to be rude so i didnt ask the question anymore. 

"We're here!" V and i have arrived at the hospital. It took atleast 30 minutes im at the hospital. After that we when home together. "Are you okay? Let me send you to your house." I just nodded. I dont know why but i just following what he says. But then he break the silences. 

"So is your parents is at home?"

"I dont have parents. I was an orphan and got adopted by a crazy woman. I dont want to go home actually but i had to if not she would be yelling at me like crazy. You?

"ohh its complicated. " he looked down

"Sorryy. Ohh its my house. Thank you tae tae for accompany me!" I smiled at him

"Welcome and thanks for nickname though hahaha" he chuckled.

I waved at him and went into my house. For the first time of my life, im being this girl-ish and i had a feeling towards a boy. But why him? Urghhhh i dont get it. 

 

{Sorry for the short updates and the grammar. By the way more interesting thing is coming so stay tune!}