[1] Weirdo

Love Fighter

"Kang Seulgi! ppali ireona or you'll late to school!" my stepmother shouted. Oh before that, my name is Kang Seulgi. Just call me seulgi. So I was an orphan and adopted by this crazy called amy. Im 16 years old now but still treated like a servant. Urghhh what a life. So the news about I had no parents was spread throughout the school and because of that everybody in the school likes to bully and mock me. But i dont care and since then I've learned how to fight and stuff. Plus, I can fight now. Ohh yaa I almost forgot, eventhough everybody in the school hates me but atleast I've had my girls though. They were Irene, joy, yeri and wendy. They're super kind and pretty but only me who had the boy-ish attitude! Okay end of introduction.

 

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I didn't wash my hair cause I just did it last night. pffffft. After taking my bath, I put on my school uniform which was in dark blue colour. I tied my hair into messy bun, wear a little bit of bb cream and lipbalm. Then I went downstairs. "Amy! im going to school! and I dont want to eat your food. bye !" I quickly closed the door and leave the house. Oh yeahh i was rude to her cause why not? She's being rude to me so fair and square right? duhhh

 

As I soon as I pass the school gate, a bunch of student pulled me. As Usual. It was James, John and Kira. They always beat me up like everytime I went to school. The reason I didn't beat them up because I dont the principal know it. BUT this time, no. This time I dont care about anything and I beat them up. They were shock that I can fight. "Come on . Is that all what you got?" I said to them. "Oh no seulgi. Next time I will get a revenge on you." "hmm yeah whatever" I left them there all by themself then I went straight to my class.

 

The school bell rang. "Oh . Im late" I run as fast as I could so that I didnt get any detention class. When I've arrived at the class, the teacher was in the class with a 'new' boy beside her. I guess. I knocked on the door and said "Mian teacher, I was late. I had something just now." "something? please seulgi. I think you said that something almost everyday honey. Im sorry but you have to go to detention class today." "urghhh whatever" I mummbled went straight to my sit but the boy beside teacher just look at me weirdly like he's going to eat me. 

"So student, Today you will have a new student. Introduce yourself please"

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Taehyung and im from Busan" he bowed

"okay. PLease take your seat beside seulgi and we'll proceed with our lesson for today"

"pffftt kim taehyung. he must be arrogant." I thought. As he sit beside me, I dont talk to him at all but he started the conversation first. "So what's your name? Just call me V by the way" he said with his cold face while looking at the whiteboard. "Kang Seulgi" I said with no impression towards him. pfffttttt all guys are same. 

 

Kringggg ~ End of school for today. I packed my school bag and taehyung already went outside with someone. "his friend maybe?" I thought. I wore my mcm bag and went straight to the school gate. Ohh yaa I usually walk home alone but before that I always bought hot chocolate. IT A MUST hahaha. Then i went straight to my house. 

 

 

{Hyee there! This is my very first time doing a story. Hope you like it! dont mind about the grammar thingy hahaha}