Apartment Talk

Bodyguard's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there. Here is the next chapter.....  =)     Thanks for subscribing Jaycob,99129,one1717,XxNerds4EverxX,oneonezero,4everLoVeSNSD,chocolate loves,AutumnSky1212,_mlxv_,xlynsanity,Saeunnie,ranne21,Movie91,Jesscalista20,KOYUFRANZ,saniesonic,eunie30 and sisilover. Thanks for the upvote 4everLoVeSNSD =*

English - Blue   Chinese -  Yellow Green  British - Orange      French - Yellow     

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jessica's POV

 My insides are seriously laughing evily right now. Their faces are so funny. I can just show my icy face even if inside I am already itching to laugh. I turned my face to Vean who is acting like shocked with his y looks. "Oh,I'm so sorry! I didn't know that you will visit Jessica at this time," he said while smiling apologically.  The girls are still in dazed that is why I decided to speak. "Do you guys really want to talk or check him out?" I said that made them go back to reality and stare at me. Vean just kissed my left cheek and sat beside me while putting his arm over my shoulders. Tiffany seems to notice that is why she looked into the other direction.

 "How did you two became in a relationship?" Taeyeon asked that made me look at her. "I met him in a café in Hongkong. It is really shocking because when I approached him,he doesn't remember me or even any of you. I tried asking him and found out from his sister that he was involved at a car accident after the day he left Korea to go to UK," I said that made them shocked. All of them look at Vean in disbelief. "Since that day,she started visiting me in the shop. She always tell me stories about the past. Everyday,she tells me the story on how we met and became close. Nothing happened because I can't remember anything now about being your bodyguard. But as time goes,I realized that I already fell for her and I asked her to be my girl last Febraury 18," Vean continued that made all of them loook at us.

 "I'm sorry if we disturbed you two. We just want to talk with Sica-unnie," Yoona said with a sad tone. I really miss you Yoona,I really do. "Oh,okay! You can talk to her and I will make you something to drink," he said then made his way to the kitchen after he stole a kiss from my lips. "So,what do you want to say now? Your question about my relationship with him is already answered," I said eyeíng all of them. "Why did you flirt with him?" Tiffany asked that made the others look at her but of course,the can't understand it. "Why? Is it wrong? He is totally Y,FREE and SINGLE. I think nothing is wrong with that," I said that made her glare at me. 

 "If you are just using him to hurt me,stop it Jessica. You will just hurt him in the end,"she said that made go near her and smirk evily. Me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter