Comeback

Bodyguard's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update! Because I love my readers,I will update as faster as I can okay? =) Let's just pretend that You Think was released in 2016 huh? XD Anyway,Thanks for subscribing mickeyABC,Pink-_-And-_-SNSD,kpopjack and yashinta2408!

 English = Blue  Chinese = Yellow Green    British = Orange    French = Yellow    

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jessica's POV

 I am here at my waiting room preparing for my performance later. I am really nervous as hell now. Vean really wants me to have a head-to-head battle with GG. Their waiting room is just in front of my room. It is really annoying. Also,Vean is not here at my room because he said he will just appear at his part in the ballad son. We need to perform two songs. First is All for You and the second one's Trouble Maker. Okay Jessica! BREATHE IN!!! BREATHE OUT!!! You can do it! HWAITING!!!

 My performance is after their performance so I went out of my room and saw the eight of them staring at me. I wore a dress first because this one is ballad while Vean,I think he will wear casual too. They all looked at me with guilt and pain with their eyes but me being the cold one,just looked at them with my icy face to show that I am not affected. When I passed through them,someone suddenly taps my shoulder from behind. It is Yoona,my favorite dongsaeng in our group because she looks like Krystal.

 "Unnie..." she said and I just pry her hands away from me but not to harsh. "Do you need anything Miss Im? I'm afraid if not,I already need to go because it is now my performance," I said coldly. I can feel that her tears will fall out soon so I just walked near the stage and didn't bother to look at her anymore. I am afraid that I cannot stop myself from hugging her. I looked around and noticed that Vean is not here yet. What to do? 

 "Jessic-ssi,you're turn now," the PD said. However,the show must go on. I have no choice but to go to the stage and perform as well...

Tiffany's POV

 I can just sigh seeing Yoona being dumped by Jessica like that. Yoona really misses Jessica a lot. Here she is again,crying because of Jessica again. I know it. This is all my fault. If onlly I became a loyal girlfriend and best friend,this won't ever happen. I just went to Yoona and hugged her properly to comfort her. She can't accept that Jessica became that cold to her like that. From the backstage,we can here Jessica singing.

All for You

Jessica & Ice    (Color for both)

All for you ~
Beolsseo myeochiljjae jeonhwado eomneun neo
Eolma humyeon naui saengil iran geol aneunji
Nunchido eobsi siganeun jakkuman heulleogago
Nan miumboda geokjeongseureon mame
Mujakjeong chajagan neoui golmok eogwieseo
Saenggakji motan useumyeo bangineun neoreul bwasseo

 "Unnie,can we go and watch her performance? Please? For the last time," Yoona said with puffy eyes while looking at Taeyeon and me. I looked at Taeyeon. We both nodded in agreement of watching Jessica's performance,for the last time. We went to the side to watch her perform.

Sasireun mallya na manhi gominhaesseo
Nege amugeotdo haejul su eomneungeol
Aju manhi mojarado gajin geot eobseodo
Ireon narado bada jullae

Neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo
Nan sesang modeun geol da angyeo jujineun motajiman
Nan neoegeman ije yaksokhalge
Ojik neoreul wihan naega doelge

 THAT GUY! IT IS KRISTOFFER! What is he doing here? Why is he having a duet with Jessica? I can't understand what is happening now. My mind is a mess. Taeyeon seems to notice that is why she asked me if I'm okay but I just nod as a sign of yes. Even if I am not. I miss him all these years. I made a mistake of hurting him. And now,here I am. Watching him from afar. He suddenly approached Jessica and offered his hand which Jessica gladly accepted. It hurts. SO DAMN MUCH... 

Is only for you just wanna be for you
Neon geureoke jigeum moseup geudaero nae gyeote isseumyeon dwae
Nan dasi taeeonado yeongwonhi neoman barabolge

Neon moreujiman jogeumeun himdeureosseo
Nege eoullineun sarami nainji
Geugeon naega anirado dareun nugurado
Ijen geureon maeum beorillae

Neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo
Nan sesang modeun geol da angyeo jujineun motajiman
Nan neoegeman ije yaksokhalge
Ojik neoreul wihan naega doelge

Is only for you just wanna be for you
Neon geureoke jigeum moseup geudaero nae gyeote isseumyeon dwae
Nan dasi taeeonado yeongwonhi neoman barabolge

They both started to dance while singing. Jessica's right hand holding his left hand while her other hand on his shoulders. His other hand is on her waist. They look so in love. I wish they are not.

(love nae jageun mamsogeul oh love ne hyanggiro chaeullae)
Geu soge yeongwonhi gatyeo beorin dedo
Nan haengbok hal su itdorok

Neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo
Nan sesang modeun geol da angyeo jujineun motajiman
Nan neoegeman ije yaksokhalge
Ojik neoreul wihan naega doelge
Is only for you ~
Oh oh is all for you

 Thank God th song already ended. The lights went off for a while and when they lighted up,they reveal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter