Sweet True Love

Bodyguard's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there! Here is the next chap! =) Thanks for subscribing princeXie,Vicky_Wright2113,irfanzxx,leleipuppy,ThisRandomKid13,fanfic_ss,TaeyangFan21,thibecu,kingjokerz99,Ryuki92,YuKiSnOw021,Anies,theonethatgotaway1,yahootaeny

 English = Blue  Chinese = Yellow Green    British = Orange    French = Yellow 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kaspian's POV

 Here I am at the department store waiting for Jessi to come out. She keeps on collectig clothes and everytime she tries them,she always ask for my opinion. I always say it suits her because any thing that Jessica wears look good on her. And now here she is,asking me again on how she looks. I just keep on replying it suits her but she just pouted at me.

 "You are giving me the same answer for two hours Veannieeee..." she whined at me. I just chuckled at her childishness and went beside her to get all of the clothes. “You look good in everything bebe? What to do?” I said and she just hit my shoulder.

 “Are you flirting with me now?” she asked. I faced her and winked at her. “Why? Is it wrong to flirt with my own girlfriend?” I said that made her blush while I just smirked at her. I collected all the clothes that she is carrying and called for the sales lady.

 “Ms,please get all of these clothes. We will take all of them,” I said and she just smiled flirtingly at me. “Is there anymore you need sir?” she asked. I was supposed to respond but someone interjects me. “No,he doesn’t need anything because that’s all that were going to for now,” she said while linking her arm with mine with a hint of jealousy in her voice. “Sorry miss but my baby already wants to eat so I guess we already need to go,” I said and gave the sjopping bags to my butler.

 When we already went farther to the sales lady,she suddenly unclasped her arm with mine that made me look at her. Her face has an expression that I can’t read. Hahaha! I know it! She is jealous! I suddenly put my right arm around her waist and whisper something to her.

 “Don’t be jealous babe… You are the only girl that has my eyes. She is just my staff,” I said that made her blush slightly. Haha! I’ll make you fall for me. “Fiiinneee! But don’t flirt with someone else,” she said that made me smile in victory. We went to the restaurant where I ordered Beef Sirloin same as Jessica and a red wine. We keep on talking and chatting on each other on how good UK is. We already finished the food and our desserts already arrived.

 I ordered vanilla ice cream while she ordered cookies and cream. We keep on eating until I notice that there is some ice cream on the left side o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter