Meeting His Stepmother and Stepsister

Bodyguard's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I don't have anything to do,I just wrote another chapter because I think this story will be a little long. Anyway,here is the update =)   Thanks for the upvote candy_89  = D Thanks for subscribing samnah,evelyn1234,musiarc,yzza06,nathanwong,dallydally,ALKimC,JooKaKA,Karoline1,TaengsicaGG,amber-luv-sunny,bgirl1727,mhicca,dibiskaistan,WoorriSsica22,dragonage2,Noir25,Kai777,Soowei,Yongsor,candy_89,Rm9893 =)

 English = Blue  Chinese = Yellow Green    British = Orange    French = Yellow 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kaspian's POV

 I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. I looked at my phone and it is already 8 am so I already stood up. I looked around and noticed that Jessica is not awake yet. Aish,this girl didn't really changed. Still the old lazy sleepy ice princess. I can just laugh while remembering the time we first met. She is really cold and has some attitude problems. At first,she is cold to me but she became kind to me when I saved her from the bike that is supposed to crash on her. I even punch the guy who rode the bicycle. Since then,we became really close and she even taught me how to speak in Korean. Actually,we two are closer than me and Tiffany even when Tiffany and I are still a couple.

 I proceeded to the kitchen to cook some breakfast Hmm,we have pancakes,bacon and eggs. Aha! I will make an American style breakfast for both of us. While waiting for the brewed coffee.I called my stepmother to inform her that I will visit the King's Mall. She is the one who manages the malls and fashion line while my sister takes care of the research facilities,airlines and charities. The remaining industries are manage by me or my father. "Mom Elena,I will visit the mall today. I will go shopping with my girlfriend." "Oh really? It is nice that you already have girlfriend. Your father will be glad if he heard the news. We thought you will be a single guy forever." "Of course not. Running a business alone can be really stressful. Anyway,we will be there later huh? Wait for us." "Of course I will. I cannot wait to meet my future daughter-in-law." "MOM! Don't say silly things to her! Bye, I need to wake her up now so we can go there early." Sure honey," she said then hung up.

 I went to the bedroom and saw the sleeping beauty sleeping peacefully. I sat on her bed for a while and examined her face. Even without any make-up,she is a natural beauty. She is perfection. From her blonde hair,tantalizing eyes,aharp-pointed nose,thin lips,perfect jaw line,her neck line and-OKAY! STOP THERE KASPIAN! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE ALREADY MOLESTING HER! I just erased my dirty thought and started on waking her up by shaking her shoulders. "Babe! Wakey wakey!~" I said but she didn't move a little nor opened her eyes. This girl is really a log. "WAKE UP!~" I said whispered into her ears that made her turn sideways. "Nggh~ Give me five minutes moreeee..." she said. This girl is really something. I need to wake her up. Hmmmm,AHA! I will use the old tactic to wake her up. I know it will still work.

 "Jessie babe~ Wake up now or else I will put some cucumber beside youuuuu~" I said softly to her ears that made her sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter