Welcome to Coridel

Bodyguard's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first chapter! =)  The English Convos will be on Blue =) Thanks for subscribing: grenz10shelz,happystinko1512,drecoxz12,aznperson,youngcheenz and Amehana0 =D

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jessica’s POV

 I am here at the hospital room of Kaspian staring at him while talking to the doctor. They are speaking in Chinese that is why I can’t understand them. This guy really impresses me. He knows how to speak 25 languages and he is fluent to all of them.  I am really shocked to see him here but I am really thankful. Since that day when he and Tiffany broke up,I never saw him again.

 It is almost 1 year now but I still have some feelings for him. He already told me that he is the next heir to King’s Sense Empire that made me almost spit out my water that I am drinking before. It is because KSE is successful in any branch of the industry. The fashion,technology,universities,charities,foundations,research societies,airlines and entertainment. I am sure this guy has a lot of money and connection now. King’s Sense Entertainment who is under his empire is the one who manages One Direction,Little Mix,The Vamps,5 Seconds of Summer,Fifth Harmony,Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake,Selena Gomez,Taylor Swift and many more. His father and Bill Gates are now competing as the richest man in the world.

 “So Jessi,let us plan on our first move. We need to make them know that I am still alive but not as the CEO of KSE. Any ideas?” he asked that made me think of a brilliant idea. “Veannie,you told me before that you want to be a singer or musician right? What kind of singer do you want to be?” I asked.

 “Actually Jessi,I can sing ballad and energetic songs but rapping is my favorite,” he said and I just smirked at him. “You know,Tyler asked me to sign a contract with Coridel Entertaiment because it has been a year after my lawsuit with SM happened. He wants me to prepare for my solo album and comeback as a solo artist. Would you like to be an artist too?” I asked and he just nodded at me. “I would love to,” he said and I just smiled sweetly at him.

 "Kirke,it is me. I want Tyler Kwon’s number because I have some business with him. You have 5 minutes,” he said in his bossy tone. In just about three minutes,his phone beeped and I think it is a message that contains Tyler’s number. Without hesitation,he quickly dialed the number.

 “Hello,who is this?” Tyler asked. “Hello Mr. Kwon. This is Mr. Riddick,CEO of King’s Sense Empire. May I have a word with you?” Vean said. “Oh my! Of course Mr. Riddick. We can talk now if you want,” he said and Vean just chuckled softly. “But I am in the hospital room now. I was involved in an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter