Morning

No Words

Hoshi woke up, an alarm blaring in his ears. He groaned and grabbed the blanket, lifting it over his head, muffling the sound. He sighed, suddenly feeling a weight on his chest. He opened his eyes to pink hair. He slowly leaned to his right to see a sleeping Woozi, his closed eyes puffy and cheeks tinted pink. Hoshi smiled, laughing a little as he hugged Woozi, the leader groaning at the gesture.

"Woozi-yah~ wake up~"

Hoshi spoke softly under the blanket. He could hear the other members outside in the kitchen and living room, preparing for their days schedule. Woozi groaned at all the noise, covering his ears, eyes still closed. Hoshi cupped his cheeks, turning his sleeping face towards his. Hoshi watched the boy sleep in his hands and looked down at his lips. So plump and pink, very tempting to kiss. Hoshi thought Woozi was perfect like that. Silent, eyes closed, relaxed face, his tiny body cuddled up next to Hoshi's big frame. He admired all his features, from his tiny nose to his stained hair. He loved the boy so much, for what he's done for the group and for him personally. He thought he wouldn't make the group because he couldn't sing at all but Woozi inspired him to work harder, pushing him further to accomplish his dreams. He didn't know how to thank the small boy, but he really wanted to. He never took the chance to sincerely thank Woozi for all his help.

As he looked down at the sleeping boy, Hoshi's heart skipped a beat. Suddenly Woozi shifted around, breaking Hoshi's thoughts. He gulped as Woozi opened his eyes, afraid of a glare or scold from the latter. But he just laid there, lazily staring up at Hoshi. He blinked a few times, Hoshi sneaking a glance at his lips. Woozi his lips as he rolled off Hoshi's torso, stretching silently. Hoshi breathed out a sigh, the air under the blanket suffocating him. He pulled down the thick blanket, fresh air smacking him right in the face, harshly flowing through his nose, into his lungs. Hoshi closed his eyes, Woozi crawling from underneath the blanket to take a breath. He sighed, Hoshi tilted his head to look at his beautiful face. He was surprised to find Woozi staring right back at him, his nose not too far from his own. Hoshi batted his eyelashes, Woozi laughing and hitting him under the blanket. His laugh echoed throughout the empty room. Hoshi smiled, Woozi hesitantly smiling back.

Hoshi watched him as his face inched closer to his, eyes slowly growing wider every inch he moved. Woozi didn't stop moving until his nose was touching the dancers, his breath secured inside his lungs. Woozi's lips were parted as he leaned in closer, Hoshi finally closing the space between them. Hoshi watched Woozi close his eyes as their lips touched, lightly at first. Hoshi's lips were soft, like marshmallows, Woozi's warm and plump against the blonde's mouth. Hoshi leaned in a little more, the latter's lips fully on his mouth. Woozi began to move, mouth opening slowly then closing again, in sync with Hoshi's mouth. The blonde boy could hear his heart beat drum in his ears as he lifted his hand, ruffling the bed sheets, placing it in on Woozi's small hand. He was hesitate, Hoshi knowing Woozi doesn't like touching that much. But he relaxed when Woozi laced their fingers together, pulling Hoshi closer to him. As they kissed, Hoshi's neck ached at the position and slowly lifted himself off the mattress, lips still attached, moving to lay right on top of the small boy. Woozi's right arm came up and loosely hung on Hoshi's shoulder as the dancer cupped his face, mouths dancing and never stopping for a breath.

Woozi broke the kiss later to breath, his face slightly red, one hand entangled in Hoshi's hair, the other still interlocked with Hoshi's big hand. The dancer breathed, looking down at the gorgeous boy under him. Woozi ran his hands through Hoshi's blonde hair, then clasped his hands together behind his neck. Hoshi kissed his little nose, Woozi turning red, his face scrunching up at his nose. Hoshi kissed his forehead, then his nose, his lips and his chin. He wanted to speak but was afraid to break the intensely silent atmosphere. He opened his mouth to speak, Woozi's eyes shooting open. Hoshi's mouth was still open, about to speak, when Woozi pulled the boy down harshly, lips crashing together. Hoshi gasped into the forced kiss, feeling Woozi smirk against his mouth. Their tongues danced to the sound of their breathing and rustling sheets, the music them into their own little world, surrounded by a blanket.

They kissed the morning away, pulling apart only to breath, no words spoken, and it was perfect. Until the sound of reality banged on their door, awakening the two boys from their breathless dream. Hoshi got off Woozi, pushing the blanket off him. He groaned as he sat up, not wanting the dream to end. Woozi could hear yelling from the other side of the door and swung his tiny legs off the bed, going back to his grumpy, timid self. Hoshi sighed as he watched him stretch and leave the room, leaving the dancer all by himself on his big bed. Hoshi then thought to himself, sighed as a smile crept up his face and left the room, knowing he was leaving behind secret memories that he would cherish in his heart, forever.

END

SORRYY this isn't but my feellssss ah. I hope to update next month with my first CHAPTERED series....stay tuned for more ;)