Chapter 2

You make my life colourful

Wendy had been shopping for about fifteen minutes and she was bored already. She had gone out in search of a new top to replace one that she spilt coffee down the day before. She sighed and exited the clothes store. She considered just giving up for the day but then thought that she may as well stay for a bit longer as she had driven all this way. She walked along the street looking side to side for more clothes shops until a little cafe caught her attention. Shrugging she decided that she would just go and buy some cake to pass the time instead of trying to face more shopping. 

~♡~♥~♡~♥~

Seulgi flipped through endless amounts of shirts. Blue ones, pink ones, purple ones, red ones. Seulgi was in search of the perfect shirt, she knew it would be there somewhere. But where? Seulgi loved shopping, but she never bought much. Normally one or two items, but they were always perfect. She always liked to search for hours, she didn't know what she was looking for, but she always knew it when she saw it. 

"Yes!" Seulgi grabbed onto a light purple checkered shirt. 

This was it. What she had been looking for this whole time.

 Feeling as if she had finally accomplished something she decided to go and buy something to eat. She went to buy the shirt and headed towards her favourite cafe.

~♡~♥~♡~♥~

Hi :) 

Sorry if this is too short/ absolutely terrible. I promise I will try to make things longer and more interesting from now on.

Thanks to everyone who is reading/ subscribed. Love you all ♥♥