Chapter 4

You make my life colourful

Seulgi sat staring at the girl in front of her. 

"So...do you come here often?" Seulgi awkwardly tried to make conversation. 

She couldn't help but feel like she wasn't wanted there. Nevertheless she was determined to find out something about the girl. There was something about her that interested Seulgi, and she was determined not to just let the opportunity to make a new friend slip away. 

 "No," the girl said bluntly.

"...oh," Seulgi didn't know what to say.

Usually she was good at making friends, she wasn't used to this kind of response. 

"What's your name?" the girl was beginning to look slightly annoyed but Seulgi was still determined not to give up.

"Wendy."

Wendy. There was something about the name that Seulgi liked. 

 ~♡~♥~♡~♥~

 Wendy sat staring at the table.

She had just come in for a quick break and was, quite frankly, extremely irritated at the fact that she was having to socialise with this strange girl sat across the table. When the girl came up to her asking if she could sit with her Wendy almost said no. But something in Wendy wouldn't allow her to reject her when she looked so hopefull.

"What's your name?" Wendy didn't know what came over her, why was she choosing to do the very thing that annoyed her?

"Seulgi," she said, rather too enthusiastically. 

Wendy looked up to see her smiling brightly. It was then that Wendy felt something change inside her. A small spark, creating a tiny flame, growing into a raging fire. Wendy had never felt like this before. Wendy felt happy that she had decided to visit the cafe. She felt a hot fire of passion burning within her. She felt hungry for change in her plain life. 

~♡~♥~♡~♥~

I have returned to you! I'm soooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated for like fifty million years. All I can say is I hope you can forgive me ㅠㅠ

I hope that this attempt at writing is good enough for you~

I love you all for sticking with me and waiting. HUGS AND KISSES FOR ALL! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥