Chapter 3

You make my life colourful

Wendy walked into the cafe

"Are you here alone?" A waitress came over to her.

"Yes," Wendy gave her a small smile.

The waitress then showed her to a little round table in a corner. Wendy sat down and the waitress handed her a menu.

"Thank you," Wendy said

Wendy scanned the menu. hmm... what should I have? She thought to herself. Definitely not coffee! She decided after spilling coffee down her top.

~♡~♥~♡~♥~

Seulgi walked into the cafe. The powerful but comforting smell of coffee hit her. She could hear the delicate twinkling of a piano being played. She loved it here.

"Are you here alone?" A waitress came over to her.

"Yes, I am," Seulgi said with a confident smile on her face.

The waitress quickly scanned the cafe.

"I'm afraid that we're full..."

"Oh...," Seulgi's smile began to fade. She was looking forward to taking a break at her favourite cafe. "Never mind," she tried to smile to reassure the waitress. 

"Unless that customer over there is willing to share a table."

Seulgi's smile began to return; she loved meeting new people. 

Seulgi went over to the lonely customer.

"Hello, I'm Seulgi," Seulgi said, cheerfully. 

"Umm... hello Seulgi," the customer said, slightly confused. "Can I help you?"

"Oh! Yes. Sorry," maybe she had gotten a little too excited. "Please may I sit here as there are no other free seats in the cafe?" 

The customer hesitated for a moment.

"Sure."

~♡~♥~♡~♥~

Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Sorry if I got anything wrong or if this chapter wasn't good enough. I'll try hard to make it better in the future. 

Love you all~

♥♥♥♥♥♥