Unavoidable Feelings

Guardian Angel

A/N: Warning some ...I know it has almost been a month since I last updated this and I'm very sorry. Anyways I want want to thank you for commenting and subscribing I really appreciate it . I also want to apologize for any grammar/spelling mistake I may have missed I hope you enjoy this chapter...

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Onew broke their embrace; he stared at key, his face full of tears,"You're not going to leave me right?".

"Of course not.", Key smiled wiping away his tears,"I love you and we're going to be together forever.".

Onew smiled giving him a quick kiss on the lips as he then embraced him. Hearing Key say that made him feel safe and secure. "I love you too.", he wrapped his wings around him bringing their bodies closer together. He loved having Key closed to him it made him feel warm and tingling inside. It was a sensation that he only felt when he was near Key, he didn't understand why his body felt that way but he liked it.

"We should go to bed it's late.",Key broke the hug; giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I don't want to.", Onew pouted,"You finished your homework, let's do whatever it is that you wanted to do. Like I promised." He wasn't sleepy at all and he really wanted to distract himself from all that happened today.

"We can do that tomorrow, when you feel better.".

"I feel all better now thanks to you but if you don't want to do anything I can go have fun with Minho and Taemin. I really want to do something, we haven't done anything together in a while.", he said as he walked towards the door.

Key ran towards the door and locked it,"It's better if you don't disturb them right now, besides we can have a lot more fun on our own.". He walked up to him as he then pressed his lips against his.

Onew loved feeling Key's soft lips brush against his; he almost craved it. He slightly on Key's tongue; the taste of coffee still lingered in his mouth. He didn't exactly knew were all of this was heading, but he liked to experience new things with Key.

"I love you.",Key whispered in his ear. He kissed him along his jawline as he then and nibbled on his neck.

He tilted his head to the side; completely lost in the moment. When Key undid his pants; he got slightly aroused as it brought back memories of what they did the other night. What Key did next immediately caught him by surprise. Key got on his knees;pulling down his pants and boxers as he then grabbed ; his shaft to the tip of his head. "What are you doing?", Onew took a few steps back, covering himself; feelings slightly confused.

"I know this is all new to you, truthfully is all new to me too.", he admitted,"I promise to take things slow, you have nothing to worry about I'm not going to hurt you.".

Onew uncovered himself taking a few steps forward. He was a bit on edge but he didn't trust anyone more than he trusted him.

"I've been wanting to do this for a very long time.", Key confessed with a smirk. As he then Onew's member a few times before placing his soft lips around the head. He flicked the tip the with his tongue before sliding his lips down the shaft.

Onew closed his eyes as he felt a growing heat spread throughout his body making him weak in the knees. He grabbed a handful of Key's hair to steady himself as soft low moans escaped his lips. He had never felt anything like this before, it was a completely different pleasure than the one he felt last time; it was way more enjoyable. With every minute that passed his moans became louder as he enjoyed the warmth of Key's mouth around his .

Key fervently, the sounds of loud and smacking filled the room. His lips slip up and down Onew's shaft; completely engulfing his .

"Kibum!", he moaned his name; tightly gripping onto Key's hair. He could feel it coming as a wave of pleasure and ecstasy swept his entire body. It was becoming harder to restrained himself. "Kibum!", he called his name again as he tried to warn him. But Key didn't seem to care; he kept on on at a much slower pace, making it more and joyable and harder to keep everything in. He couldn't keep it in much longer as he ; unleashing his seed into Key's warm mouth.

Key swallowed it whole; his lips as he ate the residue of Onew's that poured out of his mouth when he took his out. "You're delicious.", he commented; wiping off his chin as he then his fingers.

Onew blushed feeling slightly embarrassed, but he felt happy since the comment came from Key. He sank down to his knees; shuffling forward with his hands slightly up Key's thighs; just as he was about to his pants. Key straddled him; arching his hips forward as he began to grind up against him, soft moans escaping his lips.

Key wrapped his arms around Onew's neck as he then pressed his lips against his. Silencing the moans as he continued to grind against him in a much faster pace.

Onew passionately kissed him, their tongues brushed against one other. The taste of coffee no longer lingered in his mouth it was replace with something bitterly sweet; a taste that he didn't mind at all. He placed hand on Key's thigh slowly making his way to . He was a bit nervous, he wanted to please Key the same way he did to him. But he was afraid that he would do something wrong or that Key wouldn't like it. A shot of electricity and heat shot through his whole body as he felt Key's hard member through his pants. Just as he was about to his pants, Key broke their kiss as he got off his lap.

"I know you aren't ready for somethings. So don't feel pressured into anything, I promised we were going to take things slow remember.", Key smiled at him as he caressed his face. "Go change I'm going to restroom.", he said as he quickly ran towards the bathroom.

Onew obediently grabbed the robe that he first appeared in since it was the only piece of clothing that could accommodate his wings. He felt a bit sad as he heard Kibum moan in the bathroom. Did I do something wrong? he thought knowing that Kibum was pleasuring himself in there.He quietly opened the balcony door as he then spread his wings and took off into the night sky. He wanted to clear his mind he wanted to figure out what it was that he did wrong. As he flew in the night sky; with no destination in mind, he completely forgot about everything as he enjoyed the nice breeze. At that moment he didn't mind that he couldn't retract his wings, he was actually happy about it. A few minutes later he found himself in front of Jonghyun's home. He hadn't planned to go there, but as he hover over his home; he couldn't stop thinking about him. He missed him and he wanted to see him. Onew flew closed to Jonghyun's bedroom window. He knew he might not find him there since Minho said he was visiting his mother earlier today, but he still decided to check. He wanted to talk to him hoping that he could somehow convince him to try to talk to Kibum again. As he peeked through his window he was completely shocked when he saw him crying in his bed; hugging some of the clothes that Onew had left behind.

Amber laid beside Jonghyun as she rubbed his back making eye contact with Onew as she noticed his presence.

Amber glared at him, he could tell she was hurt and mad. He immediately decided to leave when Amber covered Jonghyun up with her wings so Onew couldn't see him anymore.

As Onew flew back home he began to feel guilty knowing that most likely it was him who caused Jonghyun all that pain. What have I done? he thought as he remembered when he told Jonghyun that he wasn't going to be with Key; that he was going back to just be his angel. I lied to him and I broke my promise to Amber that I wouldn't avoid him, he thought as he began to cry. He wiped his tears away as soon as Key's home came into view. As he got closer he saw Key in the balcony calling his name.

"Why did you leave? You scared me.", Key asked as Onew put his stepped onto the balcony.

"I'm sorry.", he answered in a whisper walking passed him as he went straight to bed.

"What's the matter? Did something happened?".

"No, everything is fine.", he faked a smile as he then completely covered himself up with a blanket.

"Don't lie to me.", Key said as he pulls the blanket off of Onew,"Did I hurt you? Are we moving to fast?".

"You didn't hurt me.", he answered as he sat up. Onew didn't exactly get what Key meant by moving to fast or taking things slow but he didn't really care right now. He didn't care about anything, all that he could think about was Jonghyun. He felt a bit overwhelmed with what he discovered. Onew knew he had a lot to think about so he just decided not to say anything at all."Everything is perfectly fine I'm just a little tired.".

"I should have known it was all to much for you. I forced you to do something you weren't ready for.", he stated,"I'm really sorry.".

"You didn't force me into anything, I just want to go to bed.", he kissed him on the cheek as he laid back down. As soon as Key turned off the lights and laid down beside him; he wrapped his arms and wings around him bringing him close.

"You aren't mad at me right?", Key asked as he held Onew hand.

"I could never be mad at you.".

"I love you.".

"I love you too.", he answered. Onew couldn't sleep all night he spend most of the night thinking about Jonghyun. As he thought about it, he came to the realization that he was to blame for Jonghyun and Key not talking to each other. He started to feel sad and guilty knowing that he was the one that broke a friendship of many years. Onew wanted to fix it and he knew that the only way was for him to go talk to Jonghyun.

"Good morning.", Key smiled as he then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning.".

Key got on top of him; smiling as he caressed his face,"What shall we do today?".

"We? Kibum you need to go school,it's important.", he stated; knowing that he had missed to many days in the school year.

"I don't want to go to school without you. Once we figure out a way to hide your wings, we'll go to school.".

"We have no idea how long that's going to take, you need to go to school.", he insisted.

"Fine I'll go tomorrow but today I'm staying all day with you.", he smiled as he got off of him."What would you like for breakfast? It can't be chicken is to early for that.".

"You're cooking is delicious, I'm happy with whatever you make.", he said as he followed Key out of their bedroom,"But we have to have chicken for lunch and dinner.".

"We'll have chicken for lunch, I'm not to sure about dinner though.", he said as he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Onew wanted to go see Jonghyun in the morning before he headed off to school; but he decided it would be better to go later on since he wanted to spend the morning with Key.

                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

As Minho got ready for school he couldn't help but be upset. His mother wanted him to head home right after school and he wasn't going to be able to see Taemin today. "Mom it won't happen again, please let me go out today.".

"Sorry but no Minho. You're coming straight home when school ends and that's final.", she grabbed her purse,"I love you.".

"I love you too.", he smiled at her as his mother then left for work. Minho finished his breakfast grabbed his backpack and headed out. As he locked his house door; he became completely surprise to see Jonghyun pull up into his driveway. "What are you doing here?", he asked as he got inside the car.

"Are you going to ask me that every time I come to pick you up?", Jonghyun asked.

"Well that depends are you going to keep on eating cold poptarts every morning?", he chuckled.

"It's a way of life that you wouldn't understand.", he smiled as he then took a bite of his poptart,"You're really missing out you know.".

Minho had thought that Jonghyun wasn't going to show up to school today since he was very upset yesterday. It made him happy to see him in a much better mood,"Well you need to change your way of life. Come earlier so you can have breakfast with me.".

"I'll take your word for it, I'll be here really early to have breakfast with you every morning.", he said as he then started the car and began to drive,"One condition though you need to take a bite of my poptart.".

"I had poptarts before, it's fine you go ahead and eat it.", he smiled,"It's all yours.".

"You always insult my poptarts, if you don't take a bite I won't have breakfast with you.".

"Fine.", Minho grabbed the poptart and took a bite,"Happy?".

"Yes.", he smiled,"Are you planning on seeing Taemin after school today?".

"I wanted to but I can't.", he stated,"My mom found out I skipped school yesterday, she wasn't pleased by that at all.".

"I'm sorry.", he apologized his smile quickly fading,"To be completely honest with you I didn't want to come to school today, but my father found out I skipped school too. He made me come.".

Minho could tell that Jonghyun was trying very hard to stay positive. He didn't want to upset him so he decided to change the conversation. "Did you watched the soccer game last night?".

"No did you?", he asked.

"I only saw the last twenty minutes.", he answered.

"What? You never miss it what in the world where you doing?", Jonghyun asked,"The game started at ten pm I doubt that you were still with Taemin.".

"I was with Taemin.", he answered almost in a whisper.

"You were with Taemin, on a school night pass your curfew and you practically missed the whole game. Jeez I wonder you two were doing so late at night.", he .

"Stop!",he blushed playfully hitting him in the arm. 

"Fine I won't say anything anymore, but I'm really glad everything is going well in relationship.", he stated,"I hope you aren't having seconds thoughts anymore.".

"I'm not, I'm really happy being with Taemin but I'm really worried about him. He can't stay hidden forever.".

"I know, but the good thing is that I haven't heard my dad say anything about him. Which means his parents haven't came looking for him at the school yet.", he stated,"It's all a bit odd in my opinion.".

"You're right why wouldn't his parents look for him.". Minho began to think that Taemin was right about his parents. 

"I don't know but if I hear anything I'll let you know right away.", Jonghyun said as they arrived the school and he parked the car. 

Minho noticed that as soon as they arrived at school, Jonghyun whole demeanor change. He had a sad expression on his face and he just kept looking forward with his hands in the wheel. "The bell is about to ring any minute now, we need to go before they close the gate.", Minho placed his hand on Jonghyun shoulder as he tried to get his attention.

"I don't think I can do this. I'm trying really hard, but it still hurts.", his got a bit teary-eyed,"I don't want to see them together, I'm not ready.".

"I know but we can't skip school again.", he stated,"I won't leave you alone, we don't have to see them. We can't spend lunch in the library or the music room.".

Jonghyun took a deep breath and wiped his tears away,"You're right we'll go to the music room.".

As they both got out of the car and walked towards the campus Minho could tell that Jonghyun was very nervous.

"Do you see them?", he asked as he kept looking around. 

"No, they are probably already half way towards their classroom. I don't think you're going to have to worry about seeing them until lunch.", he said as the school bell rang,"I'll meet you in front of the music room for lunch okay.".

"Okay bye.", Jonghyun answered as he then quickly walked away.

When Minho got to class he was surprise to see Key and Onew weren't there. He sad down and took out his paper for his presentation.

"You're probably going to have to do your presentation right now.", Luna stated as she sat down on Onew's empty desk.

"I know.", Minho smiled pointing down at his paper. 

"Do you know why Jinki isn't here today?", she asked him.

"No, but shouldn't you be asking about Kibum instead. You talk to him more.".

"I know but I'm trying to date Jinki not Kibum.", she smiled,"Jinki is very cute, I think I might actually have a chance with him.".

"Class settle down.", the teacher walked in." Minho glad to see you here today, I hope you have your presentation.".

Minho simply nodded; as the teacher then started to take attendance. He took this opportunity to text Jonghyun and inform him that Key and Onew didn't come to school today; hoping that his friend would feel a bit better. 

"Minho please start your presentation", the teacher instructed him.

Minho stood up and walked in front of the class to do his presentation. After his presentation he went back to his desk noticing he had a text message from Jonghyun. Great, meet me in the cafeteria for lunch, he read the message. He put his phone away as he decided to take notes for Key and Onew. He took notes for them, and pick up all his make up work for each class he attended; until it was finally time for lunch. "I got a lot of make up homework.", Minho pouted as he sat beside Jonghyun on the lunch table.

"I know I do too.", he answered,"I'm going to have to head home straight after school too, if I want to finish all this work.".

"Hello.", Victoria greeted them as she and Luna sat in front of them.

"Hi.", Jonghyun greeted them.

Minho just stayed quiet and continue eating his lunch. He knew if he talked to Victoria Taemin would be mad.

"Why are you being so quiet today?", Victoria asked Minho,"Are you feeling well?".

"Minho is perfectly fine.", Jonghyun answered for him since Minho did say anything.

"Do you two have any plans for after school today?",Victoria asked them.

Jonghyun looked over at Minho who was just quietly looking down at his plate eating his lunch,"No, we have a lot of school work so we are just going to take care of that.".

"Luna and I were going to the movies tonight, after your done with your school work you two should join us.", she stated.

"Maybe another day but today we can't.", Jonghyun answered,"Well Minho and I need to go to the music room, we'll see you two later.".Jonghyun and Minho stood up, threw away their trash and headed towards the music room,"That was so awkward, why didn't you talk to her?".

"I promise Taemin last night that I wouldn't talk to her.", he answered,"Do you think she'll leave me alone now.".

"I don't know probably, you were really cold towards her. You didn't even say hi to them.",he said,"I feel kinda bad for her, you can tell she really likes you.".

"I know, but I don't want to talk about it anymore.", he felt a bit guilty for ignoring Victoria since she was very nice, but he didn't want to have any problems with Taemin. When they arrived to the music room Jonghyun showed him around and played him a few songs on the piano. 

"What do you think?", he asked him.

"You created that? It's amazing.",he complimented him as his phone than started to vibrate,"Taemin is calling me I'll be right back.". Minho left the music room to answer the call.

"I'm really happy you answered, I really wanted to hear your voice.", Taemin stated.

Minho smiled,"I wish you were here, school isn't the same without you.". 

"I know I really wish I could be there too, but at at least we'll be able to see each other tonight. Maybe we could make love again.".

"I would really like but my mom grounded me for skipping school yesterday, so I won't be able to see you today.", he informed him.

"Will you be able to come see me tomorrow? I really want to see you.".

"I'll be able to see you tomorrow.", he happily answered as Victoria then came up to him. 

"Minho can we talk?", she asked him.

"Who are you talking to? Are you with Victoria?", Taemin asked.

Minho walked away leaving Victoria standing there by herself"She's the one who keeps on trying to talk to me. Trust me I'm not talking to her.".

"I do trust you, I don't trust her. I know she likes you and I don't want you to be around her.".

"It don't care if she likes me, I love you and that's all that matters.",Minho said as he walk back towards the music room."Call me after school, I left Jjong alone and he still isn't doing to well.".

"You're a great friend and boyfriend. I love you, I'll call you.".

"I love you too bye.", Minho put his phone away as he then entered the music room. 

"It's everything alright?", Jonghyun sniffled; wiping away his tears. 

Minho nodded as he sat beside him,"Are you alright?".

"I'm sorry.", he got teary eyed again.

"You don't need to apologize. It's okay to cry.".

"I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of feelings this way.", he confessed,"I don't know if I'm ever going to get over him.".

"You need to distract yourself.", he stated,"I know come over to my house. We can do our homework and play video games.".

"But aren't you grounded? Are you sure you won't get in trouble?",he asked.

"My mom said I couldn't go out, she didn't say I couldn't bring anyone over.", he smiled,"Besides she really likes you so she won't mind.".

Jonghyun smiled and hugged him,"Thank you.".

                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  

"Taemin are you alright?", Key asked him as he saw Taemin pouting on the couch.

"No! Victoria is trying to get with MInho.".

"How do you know that?", Key asked him.

"When I called him, just now she was trying to get close to him.", he stated,"Now that I'm not in school I'm sure she is going to keep on bothering him, and there is nothing I can do about it.".

"I wouldn't worry to much, don't let jealousy get the best of you. Minho is a good guy I don't think he'll listen to her.".

"I know you're right but I can help but be mad, I feel so helpless. I don't want Minho to be alone with her.".

"Minho isn't alone with her, Jonghyun is with him.", Onew sat beside him on the couch."You have nothing to worry about. Jonghyun wouldn't leave him alone he's a great friend.".

"Jinki's right I have known Jjong for years, and he would not leave him alone with her.", Key stated.

"That makes me feel a lot better.", Taemin smiled,"But I wish I could go back to school.".

"Are you going to go back home?", Onew asked.

"If I go home my parents would sent me away, and I'll never see Minho again.", he answer,"I can't go back.".

"You can't stay hidden forever either.", Onew said.

"I know, I'll try to figure something out later.",Taemin responded."You look really cute with your wings out.".

"Thank you.".

"Jinki can you grab some of your button up shirts please.", Key asked him."I'll meet you in our bedroom in a few minutes.".

"Why? I can't even wear them.", Onew asked.

"I'm going to try and fix them for you so your wings can fit through them.", Key stated,"You do look really cute and adorable in your robe but you can't just wear that forever.".

Onew smiled; giving Key a quick kiss on the lips,"Thank you.", he then ran off towards their bedroom.

"Thank you for everything your doing for me. I know you two don't agree with my decision to hide but I don't want to be separated from Minho.", Taemin stated.

"I understand you, just thinking that I might lose Jinki scares me.", he confessed as he grabbed some scissors, a measuring tape, a needle and some thread.

"I'm sure he'll be able to retract his wings soon. I don't really think he's going anywhere.".

"I really hope so.", Key smiled at Taemin.

"Can I borrow your phone again? Minho is almost out of school and I want to call him.",he asked.

"Go ahead I'm not using it.", he answered,"I'll be back as soon as I finish measuring Jinki's wings.".

"It's fine take your time.", Taemin answered.

"Do you like what I picked?", Onew asked Key as soon as he entered their bedroom.

"You only picked five.", Key said as he looked over the clothes,"Pick two more so you can have one for each day of the week. We don't know how long this is going to last and we need to be prepared.".

"Okay.", Onew grabbed two more shirts from the drawer and gave them to Key.

"Remove your robe, so I can measure your wings", Key instructed.

Onew took of his robe; standing in front of Key with just his boxers on."Thank you I really appreciate it.".

"You're welcome.",Key smiled; caressing Onew broad back. He immediately became worried when he noticed Onew's glow wasn't as bright as it used to be. It used to hurt his eyes to stare at it, but now it was barely visible. "How have you been feeling lately.".

"I'm okay why?", he asked. 

"Have you had any nose bleeds recently?", he asked as he started to measure his wings

"No.", he answered,"Kibum do you miss Jonghyun.".

Key felt a bit jealous when he heard Onew mention Jonghyun's name again. He had mention him a lot today and he didn't like it one bit. "I guess I do. Why do you miss him.".

"I miss him a lot.", he responded,"Can I go talk to him?".

"What do you need to talk to him about?".

"I know you two are fighting because I me and I want to fix it.", he informed him.

"We didn't get in a fight because of you? Who told you that?", he asked trying to find out how Jinki found out that they fought because of him.

"Don't lie to me.", he turned around to face him.

"It doesn't matter why we fought. He's never going to want to talk to me again.", he sighed as he started feeling sad,"I don't want to talk about this anymore.".

"I'm going to go see him today.".

"Why that isn't necessary you can't fix things between us. There's no point in seeing him.", Key started to feel a bit irritated.

"I lied to him. I told him I was coming back to you to just be your guardian angel.", he confessed, "Last night when I saw him he was crying. He's suffering because of me, I need to see him and I want to go talk to him.".

Key felt hurt and betrayed; he couldn't believe Jinki had left to go see Jonghyun after their intimate moment together. "Why do you went to see him?".

"I was planning to it just sort of happened.".

"I don't care how it happened, or why you went to see him. I don't want to talk about this anymore.", he stated,"You're not going to go see him and that final.".

"Kibum please I really need to go see him. I'm not going to be okay until I see him.".

Even though it hurt him he decided to let him see Jonghyun,"Fine but I'm going with you.".

"Thank you.", Onew hugged him.

Key faked a smile he was slightly afraid that Jinki would leave him for Jonghyun.

                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

A/N:Well that does it for this chapter, I really hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you all in the next chapter...