winner.

The bet. {ShortFic}

The next day JaeHye ignored DongHae and SiWon's advances by pretending to not hear them call her name. DongHae once again danced his way past her but she acted as if she was more interested in her book and left the room before he had the chance to pick up his bag. When SiWon waited outside her studio room she flat out ignored him and turned to SooMi, chatting about thier assignments.

"You know, he's waiting for you again?" the SooMi asked the new girl.

"Is he now? He should be in class," she smirked to herself.

 

--

 

"So you're not backing out?" SiWon asked his two friends.

"No, and no matter what this guy says, he's in." MinHo grabbed his friend's shoulder and pulled him closer. "Ri~ight?"

He blinked as he was shot by a death glare. "I guess so…"

DongHae sat down with a dreamy look on his face.

"What's up with you?" SiWon asked the boy.

"Looking forward to the future, stuck in the present."

"I know what you mean," the older boy said chasing his food around with his spoon.

Suddenly DongHae jumped out of his seat pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Put that away, we're still on school grounds," SiWon scolded and then pulled out his own phone.

He read the message.

""Meet me in the courtyard after last period. -JaeHye""

Both boy's sighed in content and put their phones back into their pockets.

"I don't think I can eat anymore," SiWon said pushing his plate forward.

"I'm so happy I don't need to eat," DongHae sang to himself.

"Bet you're not as happy as me," SiWon smiled.

"We'll see about that…" DongHae hummed rocking back and forth.

JongHyun watched completely dumbfounded as MinHo enjoyed his lunch. He was smug, but with every right.

 

--

 

"You ready?" MinHo asked JaeHye as they left the class room.

"Just like in the comic…right?"

He nodded. "Follow it and they'll get what's coming."

She smiled to herself. "I think I'm going to add a little…just to torture Oppa." Her words formed into a giggly laugh which she smothered with her fingers.

MinHo pulled her backpack strap and the two of them peered outside the window and into the courtyard as the three boys started to gather together. Of course they would never tell each other their reason of being there, it would lessen the anticipation of the bet.

"You know what to do?" she asked and he nodded. "I'll see you in a minute then," she winked.

He clenched his fist for encouragement and she walked out the doors to the boys.

The three of them looked up expecting her to talk to them about the date but she turned to JongHyun. "You see…" she began pulling at his collar. "I heard that you all had this bet." She ped his jacket making him take half a step back.

"J-JaeHye."

She pushed herself closer to him and spoke into his neck. "I actually made my choice," she smirked. was getting dangerously close to his until he bust out with a scream.

"We're cousins! Don't do this!!"

She chuckled and pushed him away. "About time you said something. You lost OUR bet~"

The other two looked at them in confusion. "But she…she just put the moves on him?"

"That's dirty JaeHye. Since when have I stooped so low to win a bet?" JongHyun whined.

"Dunno. Don't care. I won our bet and you didn't, hah hah ha hah hah…"

The two older boys looked at her still confused and she turned to them slowly. "I don't know who to choose," she pouted and looked from one to the other. "There's the smart and clever boy, and the fun and charismatic boy." She bit at her lips. "How about I chose the quiet interesting boy."

They looked at each other. ""Who is that?""

"Excuse me Hyungs," MinHo said parting the two with one hand.

They gawked as he walked over to JaeHye and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Thinking that you could bet one a person is wrong," she chastised. "What on Earth made you think that I wouldn't find out?"

They laughed awkwardly and swallowed. "We just…"

"As punishment for loosing the bet, and being pure asses anyways…We both chose a punishment for you," he said tightening his grip on JaeHye. "DongHae, no more flaunting…it makes you look like an idoit."

"Punishment from me," JaeHye smiled. "Join the dance team."

DongHae made a face. "I guess that's not so bad."

"SiWon," MinHo started turning to the prissy boy. "No more womanizing. Not every girl ogles over you like they do in your head."

SiWon rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng.

"You need to apologize to SooMi," JaeHye demanded waving a finger at the boy. "You really upset her."

The president sighed. "If I must."

"You do!" JongHyun shouted causing the rest of them to stare at him.

"As for you," MinHo smiled.

JongHyun jumped back in confusion. "But I didn't even take part in this!"

JaeHye waved at the air and stepped in front of him. "You could have stopped all this by telling them that I'm your cousin…but you didn't so you get a punishment too!"

The boy braced himself for whatever his best friends would throw at him.

"JongHyun must…"

"..go on a date with SooMi," MinHo finished.

Taken aback, JongHyun swallowed. "Isn't that just as bad as betting on someone?"

JaeHye looked to MinHo who looked back at her. ""Nah~"" they laughed in unison.

"She's interested, trust me," JaeHye winked.

He looked at the girl but MinHo shoved him before he could protest. "We mean right now…"

The three older boys turned to walk away having been beat at their own game.

"Set them straight!" JaeHye grinned proud of herself.

"Really now?" MinHo teased.

She smacked him on the shoulder tilting her head to the side. "We better have!"

He grabbed her wrist pulling her closer. "But what if they weren't the only ones with ulterior motives?"

A crimson red stained her cheekbones as his lips touched hers briefly. "That wasn't part of the plan," she breathed.

He kissed her forehead, mouth curling into a smile. "I added a little…just to win you."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is soooo late ._.

would you believe me if I said flying monkeys attacked my home and stole my computure?

actually, something worse happened. I transfered schools and the Admins hung me out to dry! not even making it up. ;_; I was thinking about this the whole time too TT~TT I wanted to rewrite part of it, but I couldn't because I was trying to fix my schedule. (which is something that they messed up =_=)

anyways~ no more rant!

I just hope that you can understand I wasn't doing this on purpose! u_u

I hope you liked it FishFlame!

Sorry about my fail.

OTL

 

-MeiMeng.