drafting.

The bet. {ShortFic}

It was lunch time and the four boys found themselves in each other's company. Given the fact that MinHo spent the majority of his break outside, it was a sight to see the handsome boys together. The two oldest wore smug expressions while eating their food.

"DongHae, have you come up with a punishment for these two drop outs?" SiWon smirked.

"Wonnie, not yet…but I was thinking about a lot of pink. Maybe some glitter."

MinHo pushed his tray forward. "There's no need for that. We're both back in the game," he said cutting their scheming short.

"We're…what?" JongHyun asked puzzled by the boy. MinHo knew about the relationship between the two, so putting him back in the bet didn't make sense.

"We're both back in," he mumbled. "The BOTH of us."

"You can't do that," DongHae said flatly.

SiWon held up a hand. "I get the feeling that it won't matter anyways. Someone should be winning in the near future. If you two still want in, then be my guest."

MinHo looked at JongHyun with a toothy grin. "This will be fun."

JongHyun pouted. "Not for me."

"Trust me," the youngest said with a wink. "It will be."

 

--

 

"I hope you all have you're outlines," the English teacher said loud enough for the whole class to hear.

"Did you…" MinHo started looking at the girl next to him.

She pulled out a four page packet and handed it to him. "Sketched it out, made copies. Everything is set. You want to work on it later after class?"

A smile crept across his face. "Care if I look over it?"

"Go for it," she smiled.

"JongHyun-ah, did you finish the outline?" SooMi asked opening her textbook.

He looked around the room as if it would magically appear. "I did, but I think it's…" he shuffled through his bag an looked up at JaeHye who was slumped in her chair watching the boy.

"Oppa is worse than me~" she sang.

"What do we do?" He asked wide-eyed. "I don't know where it is."

SooMi patted the side of his face and slipped a paper into his hand. "I made my own copy. I figured something like this would happen."

He looked her in the eyes and a smile tugged at his lips. She realized her hand was still on his face and pulled it way blushing wildly.

"SooMi, you are amazing," JongHyun muttered without looking away.

She hid her face under her arms and cursed at herself.

JaeHye looked to MinHo who smiled back at her. Both had been watching this comedy unfold and laughed to themselves.

 

--

 

"So we will be presenting in two days?" JaeHye asked sketching the blocks for her assignment.

"Yes. But I think if we can get it done a day faster that would be amazing."

She looked up at her partner. "You mean like today?"

He nodded reading over the lines in the comic. "Yes. If you can somehow get the ink part done, I'll check the English and write it all in."

She peered over her sketch book. "Are you any good with English?"

"We'll find out," he joked as she continued to draw the characters.

"That's not funny."

"Jae we're going to get major style points for this," he assured her.

Her pen slipped from her hand and she looked up to him.

"What?"

Her lips somehow stuck together and her fingers twitched from the abscesses of her pen. "What did you just say?"

He looked down at the girl sitting on her bed. "We're going to get style points."

"Before that…" she managed to say each syllable softly.

His eyes searched the room for a clue to what she was getting at. "What do you mean?"

"You…You called me Jae."

He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Is it too soon to call you that?"

She bit at her bottom lip pressing her book to her chest. "That's the first time I've gotten a nickname."

He bent down to her and brushed the hair from her face. "It's about time you got one."

Her heart began to race though she didn't understand why. "Maybe we should let your cousin in on the secret."

She wrapped her hands around his cheeks. "No, this will be his punishment."

He chuckled softly. He was so close to her, and the thought of the next day made him even more excited.

 

______________________________________________

One more chapter left!!!~ :D

I'm editing it now :3