Wang Se Jang and my rival

Two Bodies, One heart.

KyuLuhan Luha "When is Jongin's shift?" Baekhyun swayed his side to side, in a cheerful manner, in celebration of his new prey. "I want a taste of chocolate pudding mess." (¯﹃¯*)

Luhan placed his hand across his lips as if to protect a secret that was as important as his ity. Baekhyun looked at him with a stink eye. "Luhan, my dear deer, you won't disappoint your master here, right? Do you know Jongin' shift!"

"shift?" Luhan made a face, "There is no shift."

"Oh geez, Everyone has to take a break from work. When are his operating hours? I need to know them so I can pick him up during his happy hours." Baekhyun crosses his arms, amused and satisfied by his own thoughts. He watched Luhan with an anticipating look but the latter just returned him his signature blank face.

Baekhyun facepalmed and asked again, "Lu!" 

Luhan drew back and shook his head, "You can't hit on Jongin!"

"You just let this Song Joongki gone, now you want Jongin? Wang Se Jang would remove your title once he knows of it!  Moreover, Jongin is his bodyguard!"

Baekhyun scoffed before giving a piteous face Like a holding onto his ity, Luhan shook his head firmly.

Baekhyun sighed. 〴⋋_⋌〵

There is no use asking Luhan, what was he even thinking! Some things are meant to fight for with our own strength, and that... includes love.

( °-°)シ ミ★ ミ☆

Luhan shivered at the sickening smile Baekhyun sported when he looked at Luhan.

"Se Ja Bin, it is time for your daily address to the female and male courtiers and ladies."

"I have that authority?" Baekhyun thought to himself, hands touching his chin calculatingly. That means...

"No, you won't see Jongin," Luhan cuts in, "You only get to see those female courtiers and men who would not taint your honor."

"Enunch??" Baekhyun looks up, eyes bright.

"...not only that?"

 "... and extraordinary men like me?!"

It takes Luhan quite some time to understand what Baekhyun means before he nods happily,

"BINGO!" Baekhyun shouts, suddenly all refreshed. "Have any of them given birth? I would pay to see them lactate."

(ง'̀-'́)ง..... (¬_¬)

.

.

.

"How am I supposed to sound?"

"Authoritative and strong as well as..." Luhan tries to find words of advice as Baekhyun lazily lays inside their carriage, all tired.

"Basically Te bi mama number 2, you mean." Baekhyun helps Luhan to find his words. Luhan nods furiously and tries to correct Baekhyun's sitting posture. Oh god, damn all these historical stereotypes.The carriage came to a stop and Baekhyun hopped off fast, without Luhan being fast enough to help him down the carriage. 

Baekhyun walked towards the horse and the horse trainer looked vaguely surprised. Baekhyun proceeded to pat the horse's head and has his own fun by asking questions the horse can't answer.

"Are you a male horse? Can you lactate?"

"What is your name?"

"I am Byun Baekhyun, how are you today?"

Luhan and the horse trainer look at Baekhyun...

 

 

Behold, peasants! Watch me as I drag the last note of my sentence gracefully! I am about to hold the Hunger Games opening ceremony speech!

Baekhyun stared at the crowd, all motivated. He was about to command an army of extraordinary men and women and he was going to create his own empire with them. He giggled dreamily to himself. 

He had watched man historical dramas and all their advice were the same. You have to have military forces to triumph.

"I would like to make my address today and-"

"Se Ja bin." someone spoke up and greeted Baekhyun slightly, eyes dazzling as he continues, "It is such an honor to see you. I know I shouldn't be here but Wang Se Jang wants me to come and assist you necessarily."

Baekhyun's eyes twitched. He hated this good-looking boy. Of all his experience in clubs and pubs, he always loses to this type of rival who made him lose his bait for the night. He gazed at Kyungsoo, thoughts spinning at the speed of lightning

( ̄⊿ ̄)

Assist him? Seems like he is the one Luhan had been telling him too wary of.

Immediately after his words,  Kyungsoo started to raise his posture.

"Did I say your greetings are received and you can stand upright?" 

( ̄^ ̄)

Kyungsoo shook slightly before meeting Baekhyun's frown and answering meekly, "I...Please pardon me."

"No pardon." Baekhyun coolly answered, still smiling but that smile doesn't reach his eyes.

 (▼∀▼)

He turns to look at the crowd who seem to be in shock of what is happening. Is Se Ja Bin retaliating for the first time?

"Look at the example before you." Baekhyun starts to speak, voice low and he does not look at Kyungsoo's reddened face. "This is what we call disrespecting the ranks and cutting off your superior's words without mannerisms and formalities. Let me repeat myself-"

Baekhyun turns again, this time, lowering his head and meets Kyungsoo's shifting eyes.

←~∋(。Ψ▼ー▼)∈

"Until that day I lay in my coffin, will then you all meet a new master and allow anyone to cut my words."

Baekhyun grins and flashed an innocent and concerned face, "I hope that will guide you in the right way and position in this palace. DId I make myself clear?"

A chorus of yes echoed and Kyungsoo half-heartedly follows.

Luhan looks, entranced by Baekhyun.

 (๑°⌓°๑)

.

.

.

"What?!"  Chanyeol slams the brush down and inks splattered on the white sheet.

Jongin held his head down as Chanyeol breathed loudly. "How dare he bosses Kyungsoo around? Who does he think himself as?"

Jongin continues to remain silent and Chanyeol breathes in deeply to calm himself down. It is time to meet Byun Baekhyun again.

( ̄へ ̄)