Crown Princess?... urh that's me.

Two Bodies, One heart.

The world has never been kind to Se-ja bin. He was a political chess piece of the corrupted political landscape, born and bred for a sole purpose. To rekindle the weak relationship Byun General have with the Park Royal who had abandoned them and forsaken them once. Given the terrible relationship the Byun General have with Parks, it was a surprise that Byun Baekhyun accepted the marriage. Love, at first sight, does kill.

ALuhan  grasped the fabric in his hand. What if Se-Jang-bin never wake up?

The pretty servant sat outside on the stone stairs and looked up at the sky. There inside the chamber, a pale beauty laid on the bed, unmoving and it scared Luhan. The sky had become darker. Soon, fat black clouds gathered and slowly the rain started to pour. Despite the intensity of the rain, it was eerily quiet. 

Unbeknownst to the boy who clasped his hands and prayed for Se-jabin's health, something was turning the wheels of destiny. The deities would never leave the phoenix body unrest. 

Similarly, in the 21st century, the boy who was praying for Se- jabin's health was adorning a cute bunny jumpsuit and flunking his tequila around. The Se-Jabin alike Byun Baekhyun was downright drunk. 

"Shut up. You are annoying me. My head hurts." 

"Of course, your head hurts. How much did you drink, Mister Byun Baekhyun?" Luhan in the 21st century sarcastically remarked, face reddened.

Baekhyun ignored him and opted to shake his head around. Something was off... and he out.

.

.

.

He let out an unmanly shriek.

WHO THE HELL CHANGED ME IN THIS? (♯▼皿▼)

"Ouch. What kind of clothes have you dressed me into? I knew I was dead drunk and might have done crazier things to you when you were dead drunk but this really isn't funny." Byun Baekhyun crossed his arms before reaching out a hand and swayed his finger from left to right, making snorting sounds at Luhan. (⋋▂⋌)

Luhan's face fell. "Se...Sejabin? Are you alright? Do you want me to call the Imperial doctor?"

"Oh man, of all weird ancient names, Sejabin!"

"But you are Sejabin!"

"FREAK YOU LUHAN! This isn't funny. I have no s! What is there to hold!" Baekhyun ignored and opted to tear open his hanbok and threw the undergarment underneath onto the floor. The servants screamed and many started covering their eyes. Some bolder ones, the males, started to salivate at the sight of pale skin exposed. Luhan blocked the servants' view and shouted at these servants. 

"What is there to look at Sejabin!" 

-`д´- I have a body that both men and women love. THERE IS EVERYTHING TO LOOK ABOUT. 

Baekhyun was pretty much offended by the comment.

Luhan turned around with a firm stare. "Sejabin."

He hiccuped, "Please wear your clothes." 

Baekhyun struggles to put his clothes on.

Giving up, he pointed to a muscular man who was kneeling on the ground, keeping his eyes on the ground too. "You! Help me wear this!"

Luhan quickly shouted, "Sejabin! He is a male!"

A collective gasp was heard.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and answered slowly. "Am I not a male too?"

It took Luhan some time to digest Baekhyun's words.

"You are a male who can give birth to our precious little future Crown Prince and Princess! You are an extraordinary male!" 

⁀⊙﹏☉⁀  I can give birth? Well, I guess that makes me really extraordinary...

Baekhyun cleared his throat and let go of his clothes, earning another collective gasp from the servants with all the males look away all at once. With his upper torso exposed, Baekhyun grabbed his chest and started to cup them.

(;_;) There is nothing big about them? 

"I can't milk. If I am to give birth, I have to feed the babies, don't I?"

Luhan coughs, "You will lactate then."

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, sceptical and nodded slowly. He proceeded to look underneath his pants in which Luhan immediately blushed.

(σ・ω・)σ My precious s still here.

Baekhyun chuckled out loud and pointed at Luhan.

"Behold my servant, now prepare me in my... urhh... hanbok! This is your honour." ( ̄⊿ ̄)

Luhan replied, eyes brightening. "Yes, Sejabin."

Baekhyun closed his eyes and stretched his arms opened as Luhan dressed him. 

Feels good to have a servant...

With a big stride, Baekhyun walked towards the mirror to examine himself.

ಠ_ಠ

"Luhan, I can't get used to this dress code. Do you have comfortable pants and shirt?"

.

.

.

Everything was downright confusing. The chamber he woke up to was grand, nothing like his pathetic room which was decorated with to-do-post-its and scraps of paper. There was nothing he loved about his old one-room apartment in Seoul. In fact, he never had anything attachment to Seoul, it was a busy city. He hated the fast pace and the demanding workload but he loved the chaos and parties more. They were all very beautiful and he could pick up gorgeous guys everywhere.

(*´∀`)My y days... I was such a bunny.

All until, he woke up to this chamber, confused.

There, he was dressed in ancient robes, pretty and he found, to his dismay that he had long hair. 

There were servants who dressed almost as strangely as him, all endowing ancient fashion. Now, he was sitting in front of the mirror, frowning as Luhan held the scissors and anything with a blade away from him. The maids were tying his hair up and he was pretty fascinated to see himself in braids. 

Shimmy- Shimmy Kokobop, I think I like it. (☆▽☆)

He got bored after examining himself and started to think hard. 

Mistaking his sudden silence as sadness, Luhan started to feel guilty. Sejabin had been through a lot. WHat he did earlier might just be a way to relieve himself. he had never been happy ever since he entered the palace.

“It’s okay, Se-jang-bin. You still have Te-bi-mama.  Everything is going to be alright. You will still be the Crown Princess.”

Baekhyun made a shrug, unable to comprehend Luhan. Baekhyun lazily picked up a crumpled paper on the desk and he unfolded it slowly.

He whom I loved, never love me. ...Written in ancient Chinese.

“Se-jang-bin?”

Gulping down the confusion, Baekhyun looked at the boy and asked, “I am a bit disoriented. Can you tell me what year and day is today?”

"It is XXXX. "

As the reply came by, Baekhyun knew he time-travelled. It was a huge idea to take in and somewhat he was taking it too well as compared to others. Perhaps, it was because his mind was still occupied by the words on the paper. It resembled his handwriting and as a person who once majored in history, Baekhyun knew exactly what the otherwise foreign –looking words had meant.

One thing he knew...

He was extraordinary. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

 

.

.

"For the 's sake." Luhan watched, confused as the vulgar boy whispered to him. "I am not drinking this. This is bitter and so black in colour. Are you sure that suspicious old man is qualified to give me this kind of medicine?"

He glanced at the old Imperial doctor who flashed a kind smile. Not that he wanted to judge elderly but... he always like doctors in white robes better. The so-called Te-bi-mama sat beside him on the bed, reached out her hand and patted Baekhyun on the head. She was gorgeous, too beautiful to be a Te-bi-mama. Baekhyun kind of got used to the setting.  Well, he got used to it- Not that people around him got used to him. yup, definitely not used to him. From what he observed, he had travelled back in time. He was a travel writer but being a time-traveller was a new thing.

Yes, the exact 'oh ' kind of stuff happened. 

From how loving Te-bi-mama had been to him, he could tell that Te-bi-mama adores him. Te-bi-mama patted his head and asked, "Are you better?"

"urh... yes sure."

Luhan immediately gasped while Te-bi-mama looked perplexed. With a stern glare, she passed the bowl of medicine to Luhan. Luhan flinched.

This old lady is scary. ( 〇□〇)

Baekhyun gulped before flashing his cutie smile. "I feel better, Te-bi-mama!"

Te-bi-mama broke into a smile before her kind face went stern again.

He bowed awkwardly to Te-bi-mama and Te-bi-mama took his awkward gesture as a sign of sickness. “Now that you are awake, Wang-se-jang’s punishment will end today.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened as the wrinkly hands gripped him gently and asked carefully, “What punishment?”

Te-bi-mama smiled, “After you have fallen into the river, I have imprisoned Wang-se-jang in his palace.”

“Why did you punish him?” 

Te-bi-mama shook her head and smiled, “He … was supposed to take care of you. Not hurt you. Yet you are hurt.”

Wang-Se-jang? The guy whom he was supposed to marry? Instantly, he understood the words written on the paper.

Could this body’s original owner been let down by Wang-Se-Jang? Was the fall in the waters intentional?

“You looked so frenzy when you first woke up after being drowned and did not speak at all. All you did was to write on the paper before you slept again for days. You scare Te-bi-mama badly, do you know?”

The old grandmother’s face was a mixture of sorrow and self-resentment. Baekhyun hung his head low. The elderly looked amiable.

“You should go see Wang-Se-Jang.”

 

.

.

.

When Te-bi-mama left, Baekhyun patted his own cheek before letting out a huge sigh, "Why the hell am I Sejabin? Why can't I time-travel to become Illjimae? Why am I a freaking boy waited to be eaten by some lad, I presume not half handsome as Kdrama side characters."

Luhan sighed as he watched Baekhyun ranted. 

"Well, but it isn't that bad here. At least, I get to eat a banana without having to work from 9am to 5pm. "

Finished with his ranting, he reached out for the banana in Luhan's hands and started to peel the skin off.

"Sejabin! I will cut them into pieces for you!" Luhan screeched when he saw Baekhyun eating the banana like a normal 21-century man would do. It was implied unsightly. Baekhyun smirked and chuckled darkly, "Why... did it remind you anything about bed affairs?"

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Luhan's mind went blank and his head tilted to the side for a moment. He was confused until Baekhyun wriggled his eyebrows at him. Poof, a realisation dawned upon. Luhan's face went utterly red and tears started to pool in his eyes, "Why did you tease me?"

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows . "Not that bad. I thought you were innocent. Well, seems like you still got some 21st-century knowledge as a manly Luhan would boast of in that era."

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Luhan shook his head furiously.

"Wang-Se-Jang would be turned off by you if you continue to act like this!"

... Baekhyun made a face, "Well, same sentiments. ing go die- Wang Se Jang."

Luhan clasped his hand over Baekhyun's mouth and whined, "Se ja bin!"

"The hell, you are suffocating me! " Baekhyun pried his hand off and chided, "He won't be as handsome as Song Joongki, let's just admit it. Even if there is a mobile phone here, Wang Se Jang tossing it in the air and catching it right beside my ear won't make me any devoted to him. Furthermore, Song JoongKi is straight."

"Luhannie, why do I always fall in love with straight guys?"

"But... you used to say... he is the most beautiful thing on this land." Luhan played with his fingers before his head shot up, "Whoever that Song JoongKi is, you should not let him come to you."

did the original... Joseon ୧༼✿ ͡◕ д ◕͡ ༽୨ sejabin say that? He patted Luhan's cheeks. I can only wish Song JoongKi come to me too...

"Nah... Nah... I had seen those old portraits painted, on the walls in the Korea Heritage Museum. " Baekhyun scratched his chin thoughtfully. "He should look... ill."

Luhan pursed his lips as if determined before he leaned in and asked, "Sejabin! I have a question!"

"yes, dear dear luhan, you are so polite that I thought you would be raising your hand to ask a question." Baekhyun flashed his lopsided grin as he sarcastically commented on Luhan's tendency to be overly polite to him. It is not every day you can have Luhan from the 21st century who would be that polite to you, but Baekhyun had to admit that he liked Luhan chummy and vulgar more.

Luhan, the Luhan now, was confused yet again and made a serious face as he inched closer and whispered to Baekhyun.

"Pardon me, Sejabin. Are you cheating with this guy called Song Joongki in this place called Kdrama?"

Baekhyun did not bite into the banana as he let go of it to embrace Luhan, tears rolling down his cheeks as he chuckled.

σ(≧ε≦o)

"Omg. You are adorable , Luhan. I choose you, Lukachu!"

.

.

.

"Today is the day I would meet the people who would be dressed red on the right side and green on the left side," Baekhyun commented as he swirled round and round. It was also not every day a guy could wear a long dress and not get judged. It felt kind of flowy. Not that bad, Baekhyun commented as he continued to swirl.

Luhan put his hands onto Baekhyun's shoulders and stopped him.

Luhan shook his head, smiling. "Today would be the day you see Te-bi-mama who loved you and all the other royal ladies. And of course- Wangsejang!"

... Baekhyun sighed and held his head low, "I was looking forward to seeing the real court. Like the meeting of the warriors and the ... urhh. what do you call them?"

"People like dae-jam?"

"Politicians, right?"

Luhan flashed his innocent face again. Baekhyun facepalmed, "Okay, so what do I have to do in front of them?"

"Please Wang Se Jang and make him yours. I heard your rival, Kyungsoo nim would be here too."

Baekhyun's eyes rounded, "I ... have a rival...?  Oooh, drama."

\(●⁰౪⁰●\)(//●⁰౪⁰●)//

Luhan frowned before putting his hand on his hips. "I am serious! I heard... the Yong-gam is trying to make his son the Wang Sejang's Crown Princess. Your position is at risk!"

"Yong-gam is the dad's name?" ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ

"No. The title." 

"Whatever- I can't be bothered as of now." Baekhyun yawned. After a few days of hearing Luhan talk about customs and traditions, he got more than tired. Things are so complicated!

Luhan made a face as he followed Baekhyun who walked confidently to their destination.

There along the way, Baekhyun would love to say he saw the love of his life.

A swordsman who stood nearby as if waiting for someone, tall and handsome, bowed to him.

“Who… is he?” Baekhyun's eyes brightened. 

Luhan frowned before replying, “He is Kim Jongin-ssi. One of the best warriors the palace has.”

“A follower of the prince?”

“Yes.”

Baekhyun stared at the boy longer and was mesmerised by the good looks. Oh, the lips and the sculpted nose. Baekhyun almost pounced on the swordsman as he imagined how terrific it would be to bite the nose and instantly felt the urge to sneak hands into the man’s undershirts.

Baekhyun walked towards Jongin and flashed a dazzling beam which threw Jongin off.

“is… something wrong?”

“Hmm?” Baekhyun tilted his head cutely, knowing that his cute charm was the best in capturing guys.

“Are you… feeling better, Se-Jang-bin?” Jongin took a step back, traumatised.

“Yes! Absolutely.” Baekhyun grinned before he stretched himself in front of Jongin and almost made Jongin laugh. Luhan was embarrassed and Baekhyun leant in towards Jongin. “Are… you available?”

There was a pregnant silence and Jongin pinked, almost scared as the carnal gleam in Baekhyun’s eyes flashed by before a low timber voice shouted.

“What are you doing to Jongin!"

A firm hand grabbed Baekhyun's sneaky hands.

"Late. Aren't we, Sejabin?" a tall man, eyes unkind, fixaxted on him as the plump lips curved up like a bad boy.He was still holding on Baekhyun's hands and Baekhyun was already thrown off by this man 's weird confidence. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows at the man. Luhan was unexpectedly quiet.

Hmph, Jonginnie holds my hand instead, please! (๑✧∀✧๑)

Baekhyun jumped away, crossed his arms and chuckled in defiance, "Who are you to say to talk to me so easily? Do you know Te-bi-mama likes me the most?" 

( ̄^ ̄)

Chanyeol looked irked,  "What did you just say?"

"I am Sejabin! Who the hell are you, big OLAF!"

Baekhyun snorted. His pride had disallowed his brain to function. He, though, found the man attractive, had felt that the deep voice annoyingly charming. 

"You grew quite a tongue." The tall man commented and hovered above his stature, Baekhyun had to look up to observe the taller man.

For a meek second, his eyes were misty with lust.

...hmmm these looks. A sharp gleam flashed across his eyes and Baekhyun subconsciously his lips. How should Baekhyun describe these godly looks? Although Jongin has a carnal charm, Chanyeol has a royalty aura which was a mixture of wild sophistication and crazy gentleness.

Well... he had beautiful eyes which remind of Squirtle, the Pokemon and had indeed very well-defined nose and jaws. He smelt like midnight se* and the bright teasing eyes were such a hooker!

"You are pretty handsome." Baekhyun blurted out and the man in front of him coughed awkwardly, slightly pink in the face before he mocked, "Of course. Not like some plain... Sejabin."

It was not a great choice to get on Baekhyun's nerves.  He remembered holding an axe and chase down a hunter who was endangering rabbits in a forest area after negotiations fell when he travelled around the globe. And yes, Baekhyun was himself a heartthrob and handsome guys do pursue him a lot. Baekhyun never settled for any of them, he never took a step further. Handsome guys like the tall ones in front of him just don't intimidate him or coax him into any stuff he hated to do.

... 凸(`△´+)

"Go burn in hell." Baekhyun strutted off and Luhan followed, astonished and hurried behind Baekhyun as the Wang Se Jang was left, more than stunned.

Chanyeol stood there, as the boy strode past him, not even looking back For the first time, he felt humiliation from the very boy he always bestowed the word on.  What... was going on?

Σ(‘◉⌓◉’)

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

... if you can tell, this would be rather nonsensical. For now just going to reveal things one by one