Round 21: This is Exciting?!

Me vs. Chicken

I left with the Super Junior members to this exciting, dangerous place. I was actually pretty excited! I've been bored recently waiting for Onew to spill his guts. I sighed. The van pulled to a stop and Henry immediately covered my eyes.

"Henry!" I whined.

"Nope! It's a surprise!"

I hated surprises.

Henry kept my eyes covered as Han helped me out of the van. They turned me and positioned me just right.

"SURPRISE!" Henry let me see and my smile vanished.

"The SM Entertainment building? Seriously?" I pouted. This was not what I had in mind.

"What?! This is dangerous!" I gave him a look.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Henry Lau! Where are you taking me!" I had a sudden thought to just stop but I figured I would humour him. He pulled me around a corner and suddenly stopped. I wasn't ready and almost knocked him over. I chuckled.

"Shh." He said with his finger covering his lips. He pressed himself against the wall and started sliding across it. I rolled my eyes. I kept walking when he stopped. I was about to round the corner when he grabbed my shirt to pull me back.

"Just look." I peeped my head around and there were girls everywhere. Seriously? Did they not have anything better to do other than to wait for guys to leave a concrete building? Aish.

"I don't get it." I said looking at Henry. "Is this the danger? They're just girls!"

"You have obviously not been here very long. These girls are vicious idol eating wolves." He swallowed dramatically.

"So, if I go. HEY GIRLS OVER HERE IS HEN-" He grabbed my face and pulled me against the wall. I chuckled.

"Don't do that!!!" He hissed. He peaked around and then suddenly started running. I raised an eyebrow.

Two girls came around the corner and I smiled at them.

"Who are you?" One asked.

"Kim Minki. You?"

She frowned at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting. You?"

She ignored my question. "Do you know anyone who works in this building?"

"A few. Yeah. Do you?" I knew she wouldn't answer my question.

"How do you know them?"

"Family relation." I smiled.

"To who?"

I thought a moment. "It doesn't matter. Goodbye!" I pushed off the wall to leave.

"Wait!" I turned back around. "Can you get us inside?"

"Nope." I stuck my hands in my pocket and started walking away. They followed.

I stopped and looked at them. They were innocently smiling.

"Don't follow me." I grumbled.

I started walking again and they stayed right next to me. I rolled my eyes.

"For all you girls know I was lying. And I'm leading you into an ambush right now." I chuckled when their eyes got big. They hesitated to follow me after that.

I saw Henry ducking behind a car and I started walking to him. The girls didn't follow anymore but just watched me.

"Ready to go in?" I asked once I was next to Henry. He nodded, keeping an eye on the girls. He turned me so I was facing them and he hid behind my back.

"You know this looks suspicious." I grumbled. I didn't like walking side-ways.

It was silent and a thought struck me.

"OH MY GOSH HERE THEY COME!" I yelled. And he yelled and started running for the building. I chuckled and followed slowly behind.

Once inside Henry was frowing at me.

I chuckled. "You didn't have to fall for it."

"Let's just go." he grumbled. "SHINee is waiting for you."

"Really?" I smiled. I missed spending time with those losers today.

After going up a few stairs Henry opened a door and motioned for me to enter. "See you later." He waved. I waved back. I guess he was going to practice. Which made me wonder where Han went...I shrugged.

The SHINee boys were practicing. So, I just nodded to them and sat against a wall. I sighed, so bored.

My eyes fluttered close while I waited.

"OMMA!" I jumped and Taemin hugged me. I actually thought it was Yoogeun for a moment. I smiled.

"Done practicing?" I asked. Jonghyun came over and laid his head on my lap.

"YAH! Korean Monster! Get off of me!" I complained.

"I missed you today."

I rolled my eyes.

"What did you do?" He asked.

I deviously smiled.

"I went on a date." Jonghyun sat up and Onew looked at me. I chuckled.

"I was sad that my two stalkers weren't there." I pouted.

Minho and Key chuckled.

"Who did you go with? Was it G.O again? Someone else? You didn't hold his hand did you? Where'd you go? If he kissed you I'm going to kill him!" Jonghyun stood up and had fire in his eyes. I chuckled.

"Sit down you dinosaur! It was Han geng."

"From Super Junior?" Key asked. I nodded.

"You always get to go hang out." Taemin whined. Minho pushed him over.

"That's because I'm special!' I teased.

"How did you now Han geng?" Onew asked.

"I met him in China." I smiled.

Onew's eyebrows went up. "How did you two meet?"

"Uhm..." I scrunched my eyebrows trying to remember.

~~~Flashback~~~

I had already been in China for a week and I really missed Jinki. It was so dull without him. I missed his laugh and the way he teased me. I rotated his ring around my finger.

A tear fell from my eye.

What are you doing right now Jinki? Do you miss me?

"Hey pretty lady. Don't cry! You look your best with a smile." Someone draped their arm over my shoulder. I looked and it was some Chinese boy. He was smiling at me. I rolled my eyes.

I shrugged his arm off and stood up.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked.

"No." I grumbled and strode away from him.

"Hey little angel I didn't get your name!" He stepped in front of me. "I'm Han geng. You are?" He asked with a wink.

I gagged. "None of your business."

He started laughing.

I turned too look at him. "What's so funny?"

"You!"

I stood there. What the heck was wrong with this kid?

"How so?"

"You're the first to not swoon over me! It's quite refreshing! THough, a little frustrating." He admitted.

I blinked and turned to leave.

"Just tell me your name."

"Only if you promise to never try and flirt with me again." I warned.

He grimaced. "No promises. But I will try." I gave him a face. "What? It just comes natural!"

I rolled my eyes. "It's Minki."

~~~End Flashback~~~

"HE FLIRTED WITH YOU?!" Jonghyun shot up and turned to go after him. Key stopped him.

"Yah! That was years ago! Let it go!"

Jonghyun thought a moment. "Then I'll beat him up for taking you out on a date."

"Actually I was just joking about that part." I confessed with a smile.

Jonghyung snapped his fingers. "Now I can't beat him up!" He pouted and sat back down. I laughed.

I looked at Onew and he had a thoughtful expression on his face. "You ok?" I asked.

"Do you miss him a lot?"

I wanted to punch him. This boy should just confess.

"Yeah I did. But Han geng helped me not miss him as much." Onew made a face. Serves him right. He's just making this harder for all of us with him keeping the fact that he's Jinki to himself. "Anyways. I'm bored. Can we go?"

They nodded and we got up.

As we were walking out of the building I heard someone call my name. I turned and Han geng picked me up and swung me around. When he sat me down he kissed my forehead. "I missed you beautiful." He whispered.

"Yah!" I swung at him but he backed up and winked before running off. "Fried Rice! I'm going to get you!"

I heard snickers and I turned around. Key, Minho, and Taemin were laughing their butts off! Onew and Jonghyun had red faces. I joined in the laughter. It was almost worth getting kissed to see their faces.

"Let's gooooo~" I sang and grabbed my brother's arm. He was silently fuming.

"Can I beat him up now?" He asked.

"I'll help." Onew chimed in.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. These were the best guys ever.

____________

There, SHINee is back. ^-^ I don't think I'm going to drag this out much longer....

Onew: Han! Get back here! I just want to punch your face!

Han: >fleeing< It was just a kiss!

Jonghyun: I'll cut him off!

Minki, Taemin, Minho, and Key: >Watching with blank expressions.<

Han: Eek! >falls<

Jonghyung: DOG PILEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Key: Anyone want ice cream?

Minki: YES PLEASE!

Commetn Replies:

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp
Kyaaa jonghyun so cute!!!!!! jonghyun oppa it would somehow be better if you acted cute.... and ONEW!!!! WEN ARE U GG TO TELL MINKI?!?!?!
 

Jonghyun: You think so? Hmm...

Onew: Don't ask me!!! That stupid author keeps pushing it off!

OnTaeSupporter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.
CHINA BOY~ I'm guessing that Han Geng likes Minki? But yet again, I'll know later in the story :DD
And I watched the video of Onew calling himself squishy, so now, I call him "Almighty squishy dubu" XD I don't know where the Almighty came from, but, who cares :D 
 

Me: I thought about having Han geng like her, but I decided against it. They're just good friends. ^-^ OH MY GOSH!!! That is epic! I may have to quote you! "Almighty Squishy Dubu.." Kekeke~

mayahyukie
How HanGeng Oppa become so flirty... kekekeke~...

Me: It's just a part of who he is! ^-^ I saw a video where Siwon was giving an example of how Han geng usually was. lol It was super funny. XD

BLOOP2530
AHAHAHAHA THE ONE WIT MINHO IS THE BEST!!!!!!! i saw the actual vid for tht it was kinda creepy lol
 

Me: There was an actual vid for that? I just stumbled across that on photobucket... O_o

BLOOP2530
great update by the way.....u wanna update again?  

 

Me: haha, I updated at the same time you commented. ^-^ 

Gifts: (Hopefully their better this time ^-^)

Onew: You shouldn't have done that Han geng....

Onew Vs. Han geng

Onew: Ok, I've got this. I'll just kill Han geng. It's that simple...

Jonghyun: Oh, nu-uh. I don't think so Han geng.

*Frozen from shock of Han geng kissing Minki*

Jonghyun: Did you just kiss her?!

Key: What an idiot..

____

Leave comments!

Thanks for supporting me! ^-^