Round 20: Fried Rice in Korea?

Me vs. Chicken

There was absolutely nothing to do.

The boys went out early this morning because of release of a music video? I don't know. It was Ring Dong somethin somethin..I think they say butterfly a lot in it....

Anyways. I'm stuck here, at the dorm, with nothing to do!

Aish! How unlucky!

Time to go out!

I didn't want to shop and so went to the gardens instead. I was surprised to see so many people here. Mostly couples.

I watched as they cuddled each other and shared a secret kiss ever once in a while. I grew jealous. I wanted someone to hold my hand and hug me. I pouted.

Dang you Jinki. You completely ruined my day.

I slumped down on a cement bench and just watched as couple after couple passed by.

Aigoo. Why am I staying here when this only bugs me??

I shot up and stomped out of the garden and off to the mall, even though I really didn't want to shop.

Once inside I was agrivated by how many couples were here too!!!! Grr...

They seemed to be everywhere today. Was today something special? I thought a moment.....Nah....

I strolled along trying my best to be on cloud 9. It was hard..

I noticed some girls squealing like pigs and I was intrigued.

I slowed to a stop and took a few steps back looking around them.

"Here he comes!" One screamed.

Owe...talk about about hurting my ear. I rubbed it and looked again.

I saw someone running.

If he's famous I'm going to cry. They're everywhere!!!

He was running from some girls and the three in front of me were planning on how to catch him. I sighed. I suppose I could help....

I rotated my jaw in annoyance and stepped around the girls.

"Honey!" I said with a big, fake, smile.

He stopped and stared at me.

"Why are you running?" I asked linking my arm with his. I couldn't see his expression because of the hat, glasses, and scarf (how the heck do they know he's famous?) but I figured it was something like this O__O and this .... O_o Maybe a mixture. "Come with me! You've kept me waiting for hours! Aigoo~ You better be sorry." I said pulling him with me.

I chuckled at the girl's confused expression. They seemed upset it wasn't who they thought it was. I could feel the guy's eyes on me but I ignored them and pulled him into an ice cream shop. I let go of his arm.

"Buy me ice cream and that will be thanks enough." I said with a smile while picking out the flavor I wanted.

"Minki?" I turned around surprised. Was my name written on my forehead??

"Who are you?" Defenses went up instantly. I was ready to turn the red alarm off if necesarry.

"It's me." he whispered.

I raised an eyebrow but decided to play along. "Really!" I said clapping my hands and feigning excitement. "How could I not recognize you? How long has it been?" He knew I was  being sarcastic. He 'hmphed' and leaned away from me. I chuckled and went back to choosing.

"The first Chinese dish you learned was Beijing fried rice." I heard him mutter.

I slowly turned around. "Fried Rice?" I was shocked. There's no way....

He pulled his scarf down and his glasses slid to the tip of his nose. He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"FRIED RICE!" I screeched and practically knocked him over.

People gave us weird looks, but who cares!! I missed my flirtatious China boy!

He hugged me back with a chuckle.

"Miss me?"

"Of course babo!" I said socking his arm. He rubbed it and frowned. "But you still owe me Ice cream." I said with a smile.

He sighed. "Arasooooo." He paid for my chocolate icecream with sprinkles and chocolate syrup. I smiled and smacked my lips but before I could take a bite he slid it away from me with a smirk.

"Yo, China boy. You better slide that back over before I knock you back to the days before you knew how to flirt."

"Which was never." He scoffed. I frowned. He chuckled.

"Just give it back." I ordered.

"Still so bossy." He grumbled but slid it over anyways. As he did he leaned forward and slid a piece of my hair back. "You look so beautiful." He used his 'killer' smile.

I smacked his arm away. "Stop using pick-up lines on me. Besides ice cream is way better than you." I mumbled and almost dipped my spoon in when he slid it away from me again. Seriously? Did he want to die?

He frowned.

"What?" I asked irritated. He may be my best friend but that doesn't mean I didn't want to beat him to a pulp right now.

"You don't blush anymore when I use pick up lines on you."

I blushed. Dang it.

"WAAA!" He said practically jumping out of his seat.

"Sit down you idiot! And give me my ice cream!" I snatched it back and held onto it tight so he couldn't steal it again. He chuckled.

"Why are you here anyways?" I asked.

"You act like you don't want to see me." He feigned being offended. I just stared at him, waiting for his answer. He sighed. "For your information I'm an idol."

I chuckled at the ridiculousness of that.

"You think I'm lying?"

"Yes." I said bluntly.

He frowned. "How mean. But I'm telling the truth. I'm in Super Junior." He whispered the last part and gave a quick glance around.

"SUPER JUNIOR?!" I shouted just to annoy him.

He clamped a hand on my mouth and frowned at me. "Han geng, remove your hand before I bite it." he did so immediately. I chuckled.

In all seriousness I asked, "With Henry and Zhou Mi?"

His eyebrows raised. "How do you know them?"

"They're cooler than you." I said and took another bite of ice cream.

"When will you stop being mean to me?" He crossed his arms across his chest.

"When will you stop flirting?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Touche..." I smiled.

I looked around the ice cream and saw couples feeding each other. I sighed.

"Say aaahh~" Han geng said trying to feed me.

I glowered at him. He chuckled and ate the icecream himself.

Then he grew serious. "Have you found him yet?"

I looked at him.

"Jinki."

I smiled sadly and nodded.

"Then why are you sad?"

"Because he won't tell me it's him!" I whined. He chuckled. But he frowned again a looked over my face.

"You're skinnier." He noted.

I looked away.

"Are you taking your iron pills?"

"Of course....not."

"Minki." He scolded.

"It doesn't matter! I'm fine without them! I don't want to be dependent on those round things anyways..."

Han shook his head. "They help you keep your energy up."

I shrugged.

It was quiet for awhile.

"Where are you staying?"

"With my brother and his SHINee group." I sighed.

"Really? Not bad. Where's Jinki?"

"In the group."

His eyes grew wide. "Which one is he?"

Han geng always listened to me talk about him in China but he never knew what he looked like. "He's Onew." I whispered.

Han frowned.

"What?"

"You like the one the girls described as squishy?"

I chuckled. "My squishy Onew." I thought about it and that really did fit him. I chuckled again.

Han shook his head. "You have bad taste."

I smacked him. "So do you! You only go after the pretty ones!" I accused.

"And that's bad?" he asked innocently.

I shook my head. "Babo."

After finishing my ice cream we walked around the mall and spotted a group of people. "Is that the rest of your group?" I asked and he nodded.

The closer we got I was able to recognize Henry and Zhou Mi but not the other three. One was really buff but had the cutest little smile, another was tall and looked very....princley?  Can I even describe someone that way? And the other had fluffly hair. I raised an eyebrow.

They were...famous? Right now they just looked like little kids. One was in a headlock while receiving a noogie. I snickered.

Before we reached the group the prince pointed out Han and they turned around. Henry spotted me and immediately came running over.

"MINKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I tackled me and it took the help from Han too peel him off.

Aigoo. I pinched his cheek and smiled at him.

We made it to the others and the cute one smiled and approached me. I saw Henry in the back mimicking him. I held my breath to keep from laughing. Oh gosh Henry..It was obvious that the one in front of me was flirting, did he call himself Sungmin?

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked with a serious tone despite Henry in the background. But little did I know was that Han was in the back mimicking me. I saw the prince and Zhou chuckling. I turned and saw Han freeze with one hand on his hip and a wagging finger. I frowned.

I acted like I was abou to punchi his stomach and he in. I laughed. He frowned at me while the others laughed.

"I'm Siwon." The prince said after the laughter had subsided.

"Minki."

"And I'm Kyuhyun."

That rung a bell in my head. "The Evil Maknae...right?"

He smiled. "You've heard of me?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No." His face fell. "Henry and Zhou Mi just talked about how annoying you were."

"Minki!" Henry said grabbing my face. "She's just teasing Hyung!" Henry swallowed.

"Thursday is coming up..." Kyuhyun said with a thoughtful look. I chuckled. I gently pushed Henry away and greeted Zhou.

"What are you guys up to today?" I asked. I didn't really care but I was bored.

"We're going on the scariest most exciting adventure ever!" Henry said.

"Can I come?"

"Aigoo! Of course." Han geng said pinching me.

"Watch it China boy." I said smacking him. He chuckled.

"Let's gooo~" Kyuhyun said, leading the way.

I wonder where we are going.....

_________________________

You'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out!!! Sorry, no SHINee today!! I thought it was really time for Minki to spend some time with other stars. ^-^ Hope you don't mind. :)

Han: Minki~ Don't be mad.

Minki: You ate my ice cream.

Han: It was an accident.

Minki: It got into your mouth by accident?

Han: Yes.

Minki: Liar!

Han: I just tripped and ate it all!

Minki: Aish...

Comment replies:

OnTaeSupporter
HAAHAHAHHAAH. YOUR GIFS, OMG, THEY'RE SERIOUSLY THE BEST!! :DD
AND ONEW'S TTAKBAM! THE STRONGEST EVER! Even DOC said so XD The strongest they've seen (or one of the strongest XD)
I totally love Minki's character :D She isn't one of those cutesy kinds of girls who fangirls and all XD
 

Me: Haha! I'm glad you like them! ^-^ That's pretty ahmazing! That's some serious ttakbam skillz! Ahwah! I'm glad you like her! I prefer the non fangirl types myself. lol ;)

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp
I agree with you @ OnTaeSupporter minki seems like the type of girl who would not cheat on her hf n i love the gifts haha XD i tried tht ttakbam but ended up hurting my self 
 

Me: I'm glad you all like Minki's character! That makes me feel good! ^-^ Ah, I have tried the ttakbam on....the wall. lol I have not tried to actually break something. lol

zarifah_nr
I agree with @OnTaeSuppoter too... I <3 Minki's character !! It kinda reminds me of my friend at school ahahahaha... and Onew's ttakbam can't be beat :D Update soon~

p/s: The gifs are the best !! wait... not best.. AWESOMEE !!!! FANTABSOME !! ^^ 
 

Me: Haha! Why thank you! I, for once, wanted some one who didn't "kyaa!' over ever idol. lol And I'm glad ya'll like that. :) Awh, that's sweet! Thanks! :D

hwangseoyeon
Oh Onew.. you're such a poor guy... Jonghyun & Onew did failed ahahaha ~!!! Onew you better be careful with Minki nowadays... and THE GIFS SUITS THE CHAPTER VERY WELL ~!!! update soon~~ Onew's ttakbam is the BEST ^^ 
 

Me: Haha! Thanks! That was my goal! Not to just have random clips, though I failed with this chapter.....

daydreamergirl11
I have been trying to catch up with reading stories so I am a smidgen behind on your story I am sooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!! OK so I just read chapter 17 and Yoogeun is sooooooo adorable in this chapter!!!!! I like how he gets her to give each of the Appas a kiss!!!!!! LOL poor Taemin he was in shock...AWWWW Onew you were not really expecting that huh!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! 
 

Me: haha! That's alright! And thanks! I didn't know what to do for that chapter and so just went with the first thing that popped into my mind! lol

daydreamergirl11
Stalking really? Honestly did they not think? I can't wait to see what the plan is in the next chapter!!!!! 
 

Me: Haha! I know right? I wonder if people really do this...

daydreamergirl11
Sigh honestly did you two goofballs think about what would happen if Minki and G.O. knew they were being stalked? All ya'll did was add fuel to the fire!!! I have to admit it was funny how it all played out!!!! Minki that was nice to get some chicken for Onew!!!
 

Minki: I know..I'm super sweet right? ^v^

BLOOP2530
WWWOOOOOAAAAHHH HOW DID ONEW BREAK A WALNUT LIKE THAAT??? ARENT THEIR SHELLS LIKE REEAALLY HARD?
lool n the stalkin went great...well sorta....kinda........O.o
anyway great update!
 

Me: I know right? And yeah, they are! He's just a beast. That clip was from Oh My School (I think) and he talked about how he just trained himself to get there, though I can't remember the reason....

Here ya go: Here's the clip where he broke the Walnut and Yoseob's, from Beast, trying it to along with G.O from MBLAQ and Simon D. I couldn't find English sub though I'm sure there is one somewhere..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbb096DwKM 

Aaand here: Is him explaining it a bit. ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lj7mZBojpQ&feature=related  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lj7mZBojpQ&feature=related  

xxkpopxx
haha! love the last photo! 
 

Me: Thank you! After I saw it, it was after I wrote Onew's part as the Grandma and when I found that I fangirled and just had to share. ^-^

___________________

I love that you guys comment! Don't stop!! Merry early Christmas!! :D :D :D :D Jesus is the reason for the season my wonderful readers! Love ya'll! ^-^

Gifs! :D

(Actually, I had a really hard time finding good ones for this chapter...sorry.... T_T)

Han: Oh, Minki...You know you love me!

Han: YES! I got to see Minki today! You have no idea how happy I am!

Henry mocking Sungmin. ^-^

To make up for the un-funniness of my latest gifts here is a link to see Onew mention himself as...squishy. lol There should be a playlist at the bottom with other cute little SHINee clips...if not...then sorry. lol ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y2iIISs9HE&feature=bf_prev&list=PLC1401B1FB95347DC&lf=plpp_video 

Poor Onew, the only one who looks squishy. :}

SHINee gifs! ^-^

That's just beast...

PWahaaha! I just love this one! :D

Jonghyun : ooooooo! SHINY!

Keke~

Hope you guys liked! Have a  great Christmas! :D