How do you save someone who doesn't want to be saved ?

Humanity

 

 

 

Brief warning : ≈ ♦ ≈

 

If any of you originally thought the previous chapter was too much ( sick , twisted , dark , creepy .. etc ) I highly suggest you proceed no further for this chapter is a whole lot more dark , twisted , gory and chills-giving .

 

 

 

 

 


 

Chanhee inched closer to Byunghun bringing their foreheads together as he inhaled sharply and closed his eyes preparing his speech . He would tell Byunghun the truth , his side of the story . Unfortunately he had no solid evidence to prove his point . He only had his words and actions that he highly doubted would be enough to convince Byunghun if the younger gave him a chance to speak that is . However , Byunghun himself was far lost in a world of his own making .

 

Ruefully , he gazed into the distance , his mind replaying memories of his childhood .




 

His mother , the one who passed him his own flesh and bone had bluntly and quite mercilessly turned her back on him like he was not the son protectively encased by her womb for almost a year , like he was nothing more than a speck of dirt .

His fist clenched at the  thought .. It felt like it never was a memory of a couple of years ago but seconds before .

 

 

 

“ Byunghun , that day I didn’t show up at school I was confined to bed because of a sudden fever . I was constantly slipping in and out of consciousness and then the following day , I woke up expecting a myriad of texts and calls from you but found none , instead , I found tons of such from Niel . He told me that joohyun had messed with your head and made you think I deliberately refused to attend school that day so as to send a message .. That I was playing with you and some stack of lies .. Everything he told you from A to Z is nothing but a huge lie . I don’t know why he did so . Maybe it’s just a misery loves company thing . “  Chanhee spoke with minimal pauses as if eager to let it all out . Now that Byunghun gave him a chance to speak , he would be damned if he didn’t put it to use .




 

The younger though was having a war in his head as his conflicted emotions battled furiously refusing to yield to the other .

 

The sting felt so real like it had just happened moments ago . She had betrayed him and for what ?  that thing .. That parasitic existence .. His splitting  image .

 

 

 

“ You’d rather believe him and not me ? His younger self scoffed in a mixture of disbelief and anguish .

 

“ In case you forgot , I’m your son as well ! “

 

 



 

Soon enough , he was left to nurse the pain , to fill the void his mother had left in her wake . At least , he had his loving father by his side . Someone that truly loved him . Someone that chose him .

 

Thanks to that and as time passed and life happened , Byunghun had successfully managed to move on and got over the fact he could no longer hear the word “ mother “ without recoiling in all but contempt .

 

Like that , She threw him away , left him scarred along with his heart and ruined a great deal of his once joyous personality when she so abruptly erased the word “ trust “ from his dictionary .

 

Ironically , just as he was starting to heal , willing to break the huge walls of solitude and reasonable fear of socializing  with people on a deeper level , fate had to hit him once again , taking his precious father away from him forever .

 

It had been the second blow life had hurled at him , so cunning and unpredictable it left him thunderstruck .

 

 

Thus , suffering the loss and unable to tolerate the shock , Byunghun found his whole world caving in , threatening to collapse over his head promising instant death and oddly enough , he found himself willing , ready to submit to his fate .. He knew it after all . He wouldn't survive .. not this time .

 

 

He was living on borrowed time after all .

 

 

Why would he wish to stay in a world that did nothing but cause him pain over and over again  ?

 

 

His mother had left him because of his twin who should have been a loving existence in his life , like any other normal twin . However , his reflection had always hated him , grew jealous of him merely existing .

 

Ever since they became aware of their surroundings , his brother had always managed to think of his existence as unfavorable , one that should not be allowed to see the light of another day . His brother had incorrectly thought that Byunghun got special treatment , was spoiled by their parents and pretty much everyone .

 

 

His brother longed for that and was ready to go as far as snatching it away , never to return it back ..

 

He was not above lying if it meant he could get whatever he wanted and that was their parents’ love whilst depriving Byunghun of it .

 

Between them there was no  connection , no bond , no love .. Nothing but hate and shameless desire to replace one another plagued their brains .

 

Byunghun inwardly chastised himself .

He shouldn’t have been so innocent .

He shouldn’t have been so naive .

 

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

 

He should have fought fire  with fire .

 

With a conniving little bastard , Byunghun should have resorted to the same low ways his brother had used to get their mother’s attention .



 

Alas , He couldn’t . He truly wished for a normal and healthy relationship with his twin and family .. Apparently , it was not meant to be .

 

That’s why after his father’s death , Byunghun saw no point in living anymore .. until ..

Until a stray but powerful ray of hope and light made its way through the cracks in his darkened cave .  Until Chanhee appeared in his life  ( He thought bitterly smiling along in self-pity ) only to do the same as she did .

 

 

 

Honestly , why do people enjoy toying with him ?

Was he that much of a powerful magnet ? Attracting onlookers ? Tempting them to give ruining him a try ?

Was there some kind of a prize he had no knowledge of ?

 

To give him what he longed for and thus his weakness .. Love , lots of it .. to get under his skin then coldly leave in the end ?

 

They would leave him breaking , aching , wondering why the hell he deserved such cruelty .





 

“ NO !!! I would never believe you . NEVER !!! “

Screaming at the top of his lungs , Byunghun widened his eyes like a lion as he bared his teeth and stood up abruptly

startling Chanhee .

 

 

 

Everything was going smooth .. What happened ?

 

 

 

“ I had originally planned for you to wake up and find me there .. “ He said softly pointing to the cold ground before proceeding “ Lying in a pool of my own blood knowing that it was your fault . And there would be nothing you could do about it because I would have long bid farewell to this world  full of back-stabbers , the likes of you . “  Face blank , Byunghun spoke clearly despite having lowered his voice an octave than earlier and even though his face looked devoid of any emotion , his words didn’t lose any of its venomous  touch .

 

 

 

“ I wanted you to suffer for the rest of your of your life .. until it dawned on me .. You would never feel guilty . It didn’t stop you back then and certainly never will .  You are not even capable of feeling such sentiments . “

The contempt dripping from the younger’s voice wasn’t the thing making Chanhee go pale . It was the seriousness overbearing the younger's words and the gravity of it  ..  

 

Byunghun wasn’t saying that to test Chanhee or gauge a reaction from him , he had truly planned to do so .

 

If that was not terrifying then Chanhee didn’t know what was .

 

 

 

 

After the sudden outburst , Byunghun made it known he was keeping Chanhee for fun now since his previous plans proved pointless .




 

It had been few hours or even days since they spoke up after that time ,  Chanhee lost track of the time .

 

They drowned in waves of silence until Byunghun left for a while and then came back with a bowl of .. something .. From his angle , Chanhee couldn’t tell what it was .

 

“ Chanhee ! I brought you something you love .. “

Byunghun cheerfully announced as he approached the elder .

 

And for a moment , he glowed , his smile bright and expression peaceful , so natural and not at all near the distant , empty and unstable one he had been wearing so far .

 

In fact , the amount of  normalcy coating the air around Byunghun made Chanhee all giddy and nostalgic . It had both pleasantly surprised and effectively creeped him out .

 

Why would Byunghun suddenly behave as though nothing had gone wrong or out of the ordinary  ?



 

Sniffing , Chanhee recognized the pleasant aroma of fresh pineapples .

 

Byunghun smiled darkly as he flopped down on the elder’s lap , lifted the fork up and rubbed the fruit against Chanhee’s lips as though applying lipstick .

 

Having been momentarily stunned , the elder didn’t respond but soon resisted the touch as he processed a stinging sensation where the fruit had lingered . However , Byunghun was adamant about it . He kept doing that until Chanhee’s lips started bleeding since pineapples contain proteins that degrade meat . Then suddenly it turned into a bloody kiss .

 

 

Chanhee especially disliked it when Byunghun used such intimate ways to torture him , to replace their memories of intimacy with those of darkness .

 

The kiss was wet tasting of pineapple and blood .. In fact , it felt of blood , smelt of blood and thrived on it .

Perhaps the most domineering fact about their kiss was it being full of pain , literally and figuratively .

 

Tender flesh , fragile to the touch , now torn apart thanks to the bruising kiss bestowed upon them  .

 

However and upon further inspection , Chanhee could feel the urgency , passion and - dare he say - longing lacing Byunghun’s actions .  It felt like .. It felt like Byunghun still wanted him ..

 

Armed with such knowledge , Chanhee relaxed responding with a passion no less intense than Byunghun’s .

 

Trapping the slices of pineapple between his and Chanhee’s tongue , Byunghun pushed himself closer to the elder slowly angling his head for better access . It didn’t take long before they started in each other’s mouths , their hearts swelling conflicted between contracting and expanding ..

 

 

 

Should they like it ?

 

 

 

Slowly , Byunghun retreated and rested his head on the elder’s shoulder inhaling the distinct scent of Chanhee .

 

Oh how he loved and missed this .. Being held in the elder’s embrace .. Well , nearly .




 

“ Do you feel it , Chanhee ? “ Byunghun whispered soothingly , hands softly massaging the elder’s hair just below his ears , the gentleness employed in such action absolutely contradicting the whole situation .

It was as though they were merely cuddling after an intense and overwhelming love-making session and not stuck in a basement struggling for their sanity .

 

Chanhee couldn’t feel anything though .. He couldn’t wrap his head around the fast paced events .. They.. They had kissed ..

 

 

“ the pain .. Do you feel it ?  “ The younger mumbled in a way that made it seem like a good thing .. He wanted the elder to share his pain because only then would he be able to know how much Byunghun had loved him .

 

Only our loved ones could affect us so deeply .

 

 

“ It’s part of being alive . “

 

The younger shifted ever so slowly , the sensuality in it scaring Chanhee out of his mind .



 

 

 

 



 

He didn’t exactly know how but somehow they had fallen back into their old routine of not talking after that kiss ..

 

Honestly , Byunghun ‘s bipolar behavior was starting to get on Chanhee’s nerves .

 

However , he was willing to wait ..

He had immense confidence that Byunghun would soon grow tired of the whole drama and eventually they would go back together .

 

Until Byunghun shattered whatever hope remained in Chanhee 's heart.

 

 

 

 

“ You know , Chanhee .. In the ancient times , they used to have a lot of sick ways to execute criminals . “

 

Chanhee could swear the hair on his nape stood up as soon as he heard the younger casually say that like it was a daily occurrence to talk about methods of execution .

 

“ Back then in Persia , they used to tie the criminal above a lake or any water surface and force him to drink milk and eat honey every day so that he ends up suffering severe diarrhea . His body gets smeared as well so that he attracts insects and flies . they leave his body for the insects to feast on   and lay its eggs there until he finally dies out of hunger , rotting , diarrhea or anything else . “

Byunghun recited his poem of torture , seemingly unaffected by the words that had just left his mouth  .

 

 

On the other hand and For the first time Chanhee found himself understanding what it meant to die out of fear  . And for the first time , he wished he was born deaf so he wouldn’t have to endure hearing such cruelty .

 

 

Why .. why was he doing it ? Why was Byunghun saying that ? Was he possibly planning to try out some of those ruthless , merciless and repugnant means of torture on him ?

 

Surely not.. Right ?

He felt sick to the stomach at the prospect of it alone  .

 

 

 

 

“ In middle ages in china , they used rats . A cage of rats used to be put over the criminal’s body and on top of the cage , blistering coal so that in sheer moment of panic and because of survival instincts , the rats gnaw their way out of the cage by tearing the victim’s flesh apart . “

On and on , the poem had went .

Chanhee was this near to throwing up .

 

 

 

“ Catherine wheel or the breaking wheel , an instrument of torturous execution originally associated with Saint Catherine of Alexandria . The condemned were lashed to the wheel and their limbs were beaten with a club or iron cudgel , with the gaps in the wheel allowing the limbs to give way and break . Alternatively, the condemned were spreadeagled and broken on a saltire , a cross consisting of two wooden beams nailed in an " X " shape ,  after which the victim's mangled body might be displayed on the wheel . “

 

 

If there was anything out there any more cruel than that then Chanhee shudders to think what it might be .

 

 

 

“ sawing .. This method was also used in the middle ages . sawing a living person in half, either sagittally (usually mid sagittally ) , or transversely.it is stated that that the sawing was lengthwise , both from the groin and upwards, and from the skull and downwards .  If it’s done starting from the groins with the condemned tied upside down , that ensures him living for as long as possible because of blood rushing to his brain . “

 

It didn’t help that Byunghun was lying on the floor gazing at the ceiling with an unreadable expression as if he could easily visualize the whole thing without so much as batting an eyelash .

 

Chanhee’s face contorted in pain as he struggled wishing he was not tied so he could cover his ears ..

 

And .. the hardest part in all of this , he couldn’t bring himself to even plead the younger to stop .


















 

Chanhee was faintly aware he should be hating him for this was not his Byunghun , rather a distorted shadow of his remains , he fell victim to the clutches of the unforgiving darkness .

 

This was not his lover . This was nothing but a rabid beast that needed to be controlled at all costs .

 

 

Yet .

 

 

Yet .

 

 

Chanhee couldn’t bring himself to linger about those thoughts any longer . Even after enduring so much , Chanhee couldn’t even plan or intend to bring any harm to Byunghun ..

 

Perhaps it was him clinging desperately on a thin line of hope that maybe just maybe his Byungun would come back one day no matter how far fetched the idea in itself was .

 

Maybe he was just being delusional preferring to see what he wanted to see or maybe he had become just as insane , masochistic and lost as Byunghun himself had .( though he hated to label the younger as such , it was the ugly truth .)

 

Even in his dark thoughts and now reality as well , Chanhee preferred to adorn his situation to his liking .

 

In the end , Byunghun had devoted himself to Chanhee , to spend all the time he had with the elder even if he used that time to make every minute of Chanhee’s life more miserable and extremely unbearable , the fact remains he saw everything as Chanhee and not Chanhee .

 

And the elder couldn’t help but look at the rather dark but surely romantic side of it ..




 

 







 

Byunghun soon ceased all of his sadistic actions ..

He had wanted to scream , to break down , bawl his eyes out and ask for forgiveness , If not possible then to pay for what he had done . .. He’d wanted to . But he couldn’t show any of it . He had to control what he had left of himself, what was left for him to claim as his own .. And that .. was very little for every being in him had been stolen by the very same man currently sitting in front of him .

 

But no .. He wouldn’t reveal it .

He wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of knowing he still loved him despite everything .

 

He’d dragged the game on for too long . And that’s exactly why he decided to let Chanhee go . However , as soon as he untied the elder who had on a confused expression , Byunghun started regretting his actions .

 

Chanhee could be planning his doom now for all he knows .

 

What he had done to Chanhee was unforgivable . He shouldn’t dare defend himself .. He deserved whatever pain Chanhee planned to inflict upon him  . However , he found himself shying away in fear of what he himself had been doing .. Pain shouldn’t be foreign to him .. then why ?

 

 

Why did he fear Chanhee ?





 

Ah .. right ..

 

 

 

Because no matter what , Byunghun knew his limits , he knew better than to let it get life-threatening when he decided to take revenge ..

 

 

Still why ?

 

Because he - like the moronic , masochistic lovesick he was - , still loved Chanhee deeply ..

 

The same though could not be said for the elder .

Who knows what plans Chanhee had devised for him ..

 

The realization crushed him , to put it lightly .

 

Byunghun’s grip tightened on the knife he had been holding as the elder approached him .

 

“ Get away ! You know what I can do . “ He had warned but Chanhee paid such warning no heed . The elder drew even closer making Byunghun panic and close his eyes as he shoved the knife forward .

 

Chanhee ‘s eyes widened .

 

 

Instinctively , his defensive reflexes  urged him to steer away from danger but the main drive has been another .

 

Surely he didn't want to get hurt but not only for himself , mostly for Byunghun's sake .

 

If something were to happen to him , who would save Byunghun ? Who would guide him back to the light ? To humanity ..

 

" AAARRGHH ! " Screaming in pain at the sudden injury , Chanhee found himself involuntarily letting go of Byunghun .

 

With a particularly hard shove , the younger came crashing down against the wall causing him to lose  consciousness .

 

Chanhee 's throat closed up as belated realization hit him like a brick wall . The knife must  have been coated with the caustic substance ..

 

He just hoped he wouldn't need to amputate it in the near future .

 

Sparing the abandoned rope a quick look , Chanhee decided to tie the other up ,  just in case .  

 

 

I don't want you harming yourself ,  Byunghun .

 

 

At first he was about to tie it around his wrist but then noticed the younger’s state , his wrist was badly lacerated ,  Most of it had reddened and became  moist as if the slightest touch could peel it off completely .  

Chanhee  winced  at that .  

 

 

Having finished tying the younger to the chair , Chanhee limped his way to the ground and leant on the wall deciding to stay still until Byunghun regained consciousness .  It took him some time and few attempts to finally find a comfortable position because of the knife embedded in his leg  .

 

He dropped his head in shame struggling to even out his breath and will the pain away  .

 

He had to be sober when the younger finally awakens after all .  But his eyelids were heavy and he felt generally delirious as darkness started claiming him one of  its children lulling him into deep slumber .


 

 

 



 

What first greeted him when he came to was Byunghun’s eyes staring at him steadily .

 

 

 

Okay ..



 

He didn't know why but the younger's eerie silence gave him the feeling of The calm before the storm and true enough , not a heartbeat later , Byunghun started screaming frantically  like his life depended on it .

 

Though dry , he kept abusing his throat till he felt a wet and uncomfortable sensation there . He had almost choked on it . Was he bleeding ?

 

Soon enough he could feel a terrible headache assaulting his senses and for that he was grateful . Byunghun wanted Chanhee to suffer after all . He wanted him to watch it to the last breath ,  till curtains fall and show was over , to feel guilt suffocating him to the brim . To watch Byunghun reducing himself to nothing of value mentally and physically  .

 

 

 

Admittedly , he sort of found himself killing two birds with one stone . In a way , he would be punishing himself for trusting the elder and in another , he would be returning the favor to Chanhee . The immeasurable pain , the hurt , betrayal and despair . The madness . All of it !

 

 

 

Chanhee watched in sheer horror . He couldn't think and thus couldn't react . However , it didn't take him long before he snapped out of his stupor and hurried towards the younger planning to do whatever in his power to make him stop right that instant .

 

The unpredictable is a force to be reckoned with  .. The unpredictable is dangerous , deadly even .

 

At that point , it was safe to assume the worst . Byunghun could do anything . Better be safe than sorry .  

 

The reaction was instantaneous . Chanhee spared no time stuffing a piece of cloth in Byunghun's mouth . otherwise , the younger would have started biting his own tongue .

 

It hurt to know he had to resort to that but what else was he supposed to do ? Let Byunghun bite himself ?

 

He could see how the younger struggled to force down the need to gulp . It must have been terribly painful For Byunghun and Chanhee truly hated how helpless such thing proved him to be  .



 

He needed to do something , anything to make his lover rouse from such damned state .



 

How do you even save someone who doesn't want to be saved ?



 

How in seven hells did Byunghun make it down here ?

 

How did he ??

 

He couldn't have carried Chanhee seeing as it was nearly  impossible . The stairs seemed to extend to no limit and it was a given that Byunghun had a rather terrible stamina plus he didn't seem to get along with any physical activity.  

 

Sighing in defeat , Chanhee inched closer to the chair and used it to support his weight to be able to stand up .

 

The whole time , Byunghun ‘s eyes never left the elder’s every move , staying alert . .. until .. until Chanhee put his hands on Byunghun’s shoulders and stared deeply in his eyes .

 

Chanhee’s breathing hitched . Byunghun stiffened .

Somehow even the hitching screamed of pain and Byunghun could stand watching the elder like that no more .. His whole being had started reacting to the massive amount of sorrow emanating from the elder copiously making it feel physically painful for him to hold eye-contact .

 

“ I have no intention of harming you , on the contrary . “

Chanhee whispered nearly running out of his breath .

 

He then Paused before adding

“ I wish for you to stop hurting yourself in every way .. “

 

Agony couldn’t even begin to describe the intensity of what Chanhee had been feeling . It all poured in his eyes and Byunghun didn’t know which was better , trusting or not .

 

He didn’t want to give Chanhee the chance to talk because he didn’t want him to make him stay .. He didn’t want him to change his mind .

 

A tiny part in him wanted to believe the elder yet the other part refused to trust anyone ever again and thus stubbornly believed that Chanhee was guilty .




 

“ Even though I don’t want to , I’m willing to get out of your sight if that’s what you really want . I wouldn’t tell anyone about this either .. However , in exchange for that , you have got to promise me you would never harm yourself .. “

 

Rounding the chair , Chanhee started shaking as he untied the younger . He didn’t want to let go.. But he made a promise ..

 

The knot came undone and so did their commitment to each other .  A sudden heaviness registered in Chanhee’s heart and a throbbing pain assaulted his brain along with the one caused by his injury ..

 

He tried controlling the pain until he could fight it no more .



 

Byunghun gulped as he felt himself getting freed and heard a thud from behind . Hastily , he removed the cloth from his mouth and  stood up abruptly , eyes landing on Chanhee’s unconscious figure on the ground ..



 

“ Ch..Chanhee ? “

He called hoarsely , eyes darting here and there before finally noticing the injury .  It was his fault ..

 

Moving Chanhee’s head to rest on his lap , Byunghun started petting the elder’s hair .

 

“ Chanhee, wake up .. “ He had nearly whimpered as he shook the elder to no avail .

 

“ Chanhee ? We have to fix this .. your injury needs treatment .. I don’t know much about first aid but I will try my best , ha ? You just stay here and I will come back soon.. I promise . “

 

Now gently moving Chanhee , Byunghun rushed back to the house , his movements clumsy and hesitant , mind fractionally slow as he tried processing his situation . Where ? What was he even looking for ? Ah .. First aid . Inhaling and exhaling sharply , he made his way to the bathroom , eyes immediately landing on the cabinet where he usually keeps the first aid box .

 

 

In the midst of his search , the doorbell rang out of the blue making him gasp . His heart started beating erratically and his whole being froze . Who ? Who would visit him ? No one bothered about him except for Chanhee ..



 

Sneaking like a thief  and gulping nervously , Byunghun finally reached the door , eyes narrowing suspiciously as he recognized the two guys .

 

Joohyun ? and Niel ?

 

Fear welled up inside him especially as joohyun spoke up .

 

“ Byunghun , we know you are inside . open up !!! “



 

No no no .. What should he do ? Pretend he wasn't home ? That wouldn't solve anything since they would surely visit him later .

He needed to get rid of them and fast .. But for that he needed to regain his composure .



 

A minute or two passed by before the door finally swayed open and the two came in sparing the house a quick scan . Joohyun cleared his throat , ready to talk . Whereas Niel kept analyzing Byunghun's condition . He is shaking . Niel noticed , already having a bad feeling .



 

“ So .. shall we get straight to the point ? Chanhee has been missing and Niel is guessing you might have something to do with it . I though am sure of it . Where is Chanhee , Byunghun ? Did you already kill him ? “

 

The guy asked feigning concern , obviously unapologetic .

 

Byunghun narrowed his eyes , waiting for the pathetic excuse of a human to finish what he came to say so he could finally leave . He didn’t have time to waste on the likes of him . Chanhee needed treatment and fast .

They needn’t know that though . And so Byunghun tried his best to look innocent . However , he was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard footsteps approaching him . Joohyun was already making his way deeper in the house , too deep for Byunghun's comfort .

At first , he stiffened but then grabbed the guy's wrist and spun him around .

 

" What the do you think you are doing invading my privacy like that ? Have you no shame ? "

 

Byunghun yelled whilst the guy smirked darkly as if he just got what he wanted .

 

" You stink of fear . " He said calmly and Byunghun resisted the urge to gasp .

 

" That answers my question . I wonder if you are keeping Chanhee somewhere .. or maybe you already killed him ." Joohyun deliberately provoked Byunghun .

 

 

SLAP !

 

 

Joohyun's face flew to the left and aside from Byunghun's harsh breathing , silence coated the air until the guy scoffed , preparing his deadly blow that came in the form of words .

 

 

“ I hate to break it to you but you have wronged Chanhee . “

 

The words hit him like a thunderclap . Still as death , Byunghun stood , The words repeating themselves like a mantra in his head .

 

What ?

 

What was that supposed to mean ?

 

Did the guy make it all up ? Was Chanhee truly innocent  ?



 

“ That was a very bad move on your part , Joohyun . “

Niel noted as he stood closer to Byunghun clearly stating on whose side he belonged . He had been watching for so long and finally deemed the moment perfect to get involved .

 

 

“ You are now stuck in the presence of two guys that loathe you with passion . “

 

Joohyun only smirked like a madman before shaking his head .

 

“ Nope . In fact , it was a very bad move on your part , the both of you . Did you really think I would come here alone ? “



 

Few seconds later , the front door slammed open , windows crashed and came rushing in a group of men obviously working for joohyun .

 

 

“ No .  I didn’t . I knew you would come here with a group of men saving your and that’s exactly why I - as well - did not come alone . “



 

Almost immediately , the police surrounded the whole house and arrested joohyun along with his men for attempted break-in .

 

The guy , joohyun obviously didn’t leave without cursing both Byunghun , Niel and Chanhee himself to the moon and back  .

 

 

After all of the chaos had been cleaned , Niel stated that Byunghun’s testimony would have to wait seeing as his mental condition forbid him from doing so right now .

 

During times like this , Niel felt grateful he had contacts in the police .

 

 

He watched as Byunghun sank to the floor , hands twitching every so often as they rose to clutch his head .

 

.. He then doubled over as though in pain and in a way , he was ..

 

 

 

 

 



 

 


 

 

In the next chapter :

 

 

In the distance ,  he could faintly make out the sound of steps approaching him but chose to ignore it in favor of delving deeper in his own imagined serenity until he felt considerable weight on his lap .  rich brown eyes fluttered open , first catching a glimpse of the ceiling  then gradually going down to the weight on his lap .  

 

Staring at his lover’s supposed legs with familiar guilt and sadness , Byunghun ignored the lump in his throat as he tried valiantly to mask his sorrow .

 

“ Instead of thinking of it as a drawback , think of it as an evidence of how our love had the ability to withstand such situation . “

 

 

I shall spend the rest of my life seeking forgiveness and atonement for my sins .  

 

 

Such traumatic experience left him scarred ,  losing the ability to communicate through audible language , his mind  unconsciously deeming it only fair to share the pain ,   a rather heart breaking  compensation ( a disability of his own . )

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Word count : 5503

2 june 2016 . 

 

 

The thing about pineapple is a fact . however , it only works if they are fresh .

That's why some people use pineapple juice to tenderize meat . 

 

 

 

 

                                            Cj5TjquWkAEgTPA.jpg

 

 

 

 

I’m gonna post this pic every time I update from now on .

 

If not to encourage readers then to at least draw their attention to that topic in particular .