chapter 5

You Are The First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal and Jongin were talking near lockers. Suddenly Krystal focused with Sehun and Hayoung that goes along with a happy face.

"Wow ... they've been going out?" Jongin took notice Sehun and Hayoung.

"I went to my class first ... see ya ..." said Hayoung going towards another corridor leaving Sehun.

Sehun smiled and continued walking toward the locker area where there is Krystal and Jongin.

"Hey dude! Is something happened between you two?" asked Jongin.

Sehun chuckled then see Krystal with a puzzled face, but looks curious. "Yes ... we were officially dating."

Jongin hit Sehun’s chest with book. "Nice! Oh Sehun finally find his first girlfriend. Congratulation ..." then Jongin hugged Sehun.

Sehun looked at Krystal and smiled.

"Congratulations Oh Sehun! Hayoung must be the right girl for you," said Krystal.

Sehun not answer.

"Jongin, let's go to class ..." said Krystal. "Do not bother Sehun ..."

...

Hayoung just got home from debate practice after school. She threw her bag on the bed and stepped to the window. She smiled recalling last night, Sehun actually a very romantic person. She then grabbed her cell phone from her jacket pocket and called Sehun.

"Hello?"

"What are you doing?" Hayoung asked.

"I thought you were still in school to exercise ... I wouldn’t bother you if you're still ..."

"I just got home."

"Nice ... I was helping my mom to cook dinner, because my father would back from his business trip."

"Umm ... may I umm ..."

"You want to come and join for dinner with us?" Sehun asked.

Hayoung instantly surprised. "Whoa ... I'm ... I don’t want to disturb your dinner time with your parents."

"No, are you kidding? Are your parents wouldn’t let you? Come on ... here ... its my mom." Sehun sounded handed his cell phone to his mother.

Hayoung biting her fingers because of nervousness.

"Hey darling? are you Hayoung?"

"Yes mam ..."

"I am Sehun’s mother, come here... join dinner with us, I want to meet my son girlfriend," said mother Sehun.

Hayoung smiling and silent for a few seconds. "Umm ... sure ... i will talk to my parents first."

"Nice ..."

...

Hayoung walked to the door Sehun house, she was wearing jeans and a white shirt, her hair braid sideways. Hayoung knocked on the door ... the door is open.

"Oh ... is this Hayoung? Gosh ... you are so gorgeous, is not wrong if Sehun fall in love with you, come on in ..."

The four of them gathered in the dining room. Hayoung listening to their conversation. Sehun father and mother very friendly with Sehun they talking like friends, although Sehun was an only child but he looks very independent.

"Hayoung, your father worked as a doctor of what?" Sehun father asked.

"Umm ... he is a medical oncologist, like cancer and tumors, he handle it."

"Wow ... do you also want to be a doctor like your father?" Hayoung mother asked.

"No ... I want to be a translator like my mother," said Hayoung and drank a glass water.

"Translators? Wow ... it was great, she mastered how many languages?" Sehun father asked.

"She is proficient in English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, and Greek." Hayoung smiled and looked Sehun.

"Its incredible, i can speak Japanese, it might be nice if I met your mother, where  place she works?" Sehun mother asked.

Hayoung shook her head. "My mother is gone long time ago..." then she looked down.

The silence occurred in that room. Sehun’s father and mother look towards Sehun.

"But you guys need to meet Hayoung’s step mother, she's really nice, right Hayoung? And she worked at ..."

"She has a small flower shop in town," Hayoung looked up and smiled back.

...

Dinner was over, Hayoung leave Sehun house and Sehun walk her home.

"I'm sorry they talk about your real mom, I forgot to tell them," said Sehun.

"No, its okay ... your parents are very pleasant," said Hayoung who turned to Sehun. Hayoung phone suddenly rang.

"Hello mom? Hmm ... okay ... sure, take care, i love you guys ..." said Hayoung immediately hung up and put it back into her pocket.

"What is it?" Sehun asked.

Hayoung hugged her body and turned to Sehun. "Its my mom and my dad, they told me not coming home tonight because my dad had to go to Jeju tonight and mom accompanied him, so ..." Hayoung giggled. "I think they left me alone again ..."

Sehun nodded.

Arriving in front of Hayoung’s house.

"Are you sure it's okay if you're alone?" Sehun asked.

Hayoung nodded.

"Okay then ... goodnight." Sehun closer to Hayoung and gave her a brief kiss on Hayoung’s lips.

"Goodnight ..." said Hayoung.

When Sehun will go ...

"Sehun ..." Call Hayoung.

Sehun turned. "Yes?"

"You want to come in second?" Hayoung asked.

Finally Sehun not leave and enter Hayoung’s house.

"I'll make some tea for you," said Hayoung.

Sehun sitting alone in the living-room couch, while Hayoung went to the kitchen to make a drink. Sehun felt awkward because he and Hayoung alone in that house.

Suddenly the sound of thunder heard followed by the sound of rain.

"No ..." Sehun looked out the window, the rain fell abruptly.

Hayoung comes with two cups of tea. "Oh no! Rain?"

"Yeah ... I think I'll wait for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter