chapter 1

You Are The First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When I see your pretty face..." Sehun shook his head. "No ... I'm very, very like you ... no ..." Sehun pacing with shaking his head. "God! What am I so stupid? This is the dumbest thing I do ..." he said, stepping back and looking at the house behind the fence is high enough.

"who you're talking to?"

Sehun shocked and turned to the origin of the sound. "Oh my God! You scared me ..." he said.

A girl with long hair and corn color stood not far from him. "Sorry ..." he replied, smiling.

"I think I was alone here," said Sehun.

The girl frowned. "So because you think you're alone ... you talking to yourself? That's creepy you know ..."

Sehun chuckled. "No... "

She suddenly laugh a little. "Okay then... just continue what you’re doing," shee continued walking.

"Wait ..." said Sehun.

The girl stopped and turned toward Sehun.

"You from Sooman high school?" Sehun asked.

She smiled and nodded slightly. "Yea, I know you ... Oh Sehun right?"

"How do you know my name?" Sehun asked. She shook her head and raised her shoulders. Sehun stared at the girl's face. "Are you a junior?"

The girl nodded. "My name is Hayoung, maybe you don’t know me or forget me because I just moved here two weeks ago ..."

"Oh ... newbie?"

Hayoung chuckled. "Yea, newbie ..." Hayoung then look to the home being looked Sehun previously. "You Taehyung friend?" Hayoung pointed to the house.

"No ... I just go with some of my friends, do you?" Sehun asked. “What do you mean I forgot about you?”

"My house is over there and I had to go on foot to the mini market to buy some rat traps to put it in the basement," said Hayoung without replying another question from Sehun.

They were silent.

"Listen ... they have a party without thinking about their neighbor, fortunately, in this area a few houses occupied only on weekends," said Hayoung.

Sehun nodded.

"Then if you follow a few friends why don’t you go inside and partying with the others? Maybe find a girl to make out with you or something teenager do now..." asked Hayoung.

"No ... I don’t really like to party, after all, about a girl to make oh no, I’m not kind a guy like that ... but I have someone that I like."

"So, what's her name?"

"Krystal ..."

"Krystal? Is she one of the popular girls in school? I like've heard of her name."

Sehun nodded. "Yea ... she was my friend, pretty popular among the boys, we are one class since in Junior high."

Hayoung no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter