chapter 4

You Are The First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can’t ..." said Hayoung who directs her face away from Sehun. Sehun sigh, regretted that it is too soon even though he had never done something like this before, kiss a girl cheek or lips? Never. Hayoung stood up and opened her bedroom door. "I think you should go ..."

Sehun stood up. "Okay ... so ..."

"Goodnight ..." Hayoung said showing the way out.

"Goodnight."

...

"What? And then ..." Naeun showed an interest when hearing Sehun’s story.

They meet after school.

"She seems want to avoid me , What do you think I'm too fast? "

Naeun shook her head. "No ... hmm ... maybe, she knows how you're feeling, she thinks you still like Krystal so maybe she just hesitated."

Sehun nodded.

"But are you really love her and already forget about your feeling to Krystal?" Naeun asked curiously.

"I don’t know, maybe... I feel like ... just one week I knew her but I couldn’t at all forget how she smiled and talked. She looks more mature and experience than me."

Naeun smiling listening to Sehun stories.

"What?" Sehun finished his story and see Naeun expression.

"No ... nothing, I'm just glad to see you like this, you like her, I'm sure of it."

"So ..."

"Got her, be brave as she advise you," said Naeun.

Sehun nodded. "Maybe you're right. How about you? Are you already forget about Jongin?"

Naeun giggled and drink her coffee. “I think so… I met a guy yesterday, we met at library, he’s kinda cute when ask about my book that I read.”

“Wow… he must be attracted to you.”

Naeun nod. “Maybe… I don’t know, I’m still trying.”

...

Sehun repeatedly tried to call Hayoung phone but Hayoung never answer. Sehun finally gave up and chose to leave voice messages.

"Hello? Hayoung? Are you there? I'd try to call you but you are not answering, i hope this is not because yesterday. If you got my message please ... i need to meet you, i will waiting for you at ACup Of Tea cafe. Thank you ... "

After that Sehun directly toward preparing to go to his favorit cafe.

15 minutes ... 20 minutes ... 30 minutes ... an hour ...

Hayoung didn’t come to the cafe, Sehun already spent two cups of tea and one cup of coffee for waiting Hayoung.

"She's coming ... she will coming ..." Sehun whispered while tap his cup.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter