chapter 3

You Are The First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is doing his homework on his room after dinner with his father and mother. However, Sehun not focus on his task. He take his phone and looked at the Hayoung cell phone number that he asked this afternoon.

"Should I call her?"

“Am I interested on her?"

"Ah! No! I like Krystal ... but ... how can Jongin and her ..."

After arguing with himself, he pressed the call button.

"Hello?"

"Hello Hayoung?"

"Oh Sehun ... hi!" Hayoung said cheerfully.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked.

"Reading comics ... what are you doing? I can’t believe that you're really going to call me."

Sehun chuckled but his tone a bit awkward. "Yea ... i just ... umm ..."

"My parents still not back home yet, wanna hang out together?" Hayoung asked.

Sehun little surprised by Hayoung invitation. "Did your father warned you not to ..."

"For your information, my parents would not back home before 1am. I want to go buy the comic, do you want to go with me?" Hayoung asked.

Sehun look at the clock still showing at 8pm. He looks a little hesitant, scratching his head ... "Okay then ... I'll pick you up," he said.

"Nice!"

...

Sehun go to Hayoung house with bring his own car. Just reached the front of the house, Hayoung already out, she’s wearing casual clothes, white T-shirt and jeans, she made her hair in a ponytail. Sehun smiling look at her style like that. Hayoung immediately opened the car door and entered.

"So ... where bookstore do you want to go to?" Sehun asked.

"Hmm ... you know bookstore Kyobook? Comic at there is very complete and update," said Hayoung.

Sehun nodded and quickly pulled away the car.

"You're not on busy time aren’t you?" Hayoung asked.

Sehun who focus to steer answered stiffly. "No ... I'm not have any activities ... so what comic genre do you like?" Sehun asked.

"fantasy? I like the superhero genre that came from outer space. You have to read Silent Milky Way comic, the story is very remarkable," said Hayoung with a happy face.

Sehun stealing glances and smiled, he didn’t think if a girl who looks feminine like Hayoung liked as such genre.

They came to the bookstore.

"Here ..." Hayoung shows Silent Milky Way comic to Sehun.

"Wow! This comic series has been on 10," said Sehun who grabbed it out from Hayoung hand.

"Yea ... the story has gone far enough, I can lend it to you from the first comic if you want," replied Hayoung.

"Really? Sure ... why not ..." Sehun expression looked confused because actually he didn’t like reading  comics. "Hayoung?"

"Yea?" Hayoung still focus the ranks of comic book shelves.

"Nothing.”

Hayoung turned to Sehun and chuckled. "Do you think that I am a comic maniac strange girl?"

"No ... I don’t think like that."

Hayoung take some comics again. "I'll pay now, you want to buy anything?"

Sehun shook his head.

When finished paying, Sehun invites Hayoung to go drinking bubble tea together.

"This is the first time I drank bubble tea ... it feels good," said Hayoung sipping the bubble tea.

"Then not in vain I brought you here," said Sehun laughing followed by Hayoung.

Suddenly...

"Sehun!" Call someone.

Sehun and Hayoung turned.

"Naeun?"

"Hey! How are you?" Naeun asked.

"Good ... you?"

"Good too, who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" Naeun asked.

Sehun look towards Hayoung, Hayoung laugh.

"No ... I'm not his girlfriend. Hi! I’m Oh Hayoung..." said Hayoung who shook hands with Naeun.

"Your sister?" asked Naeun to Sehun.

"No ... she's my friend ..." replied Sehun.

Naeun nodded. "Nice to meet you Hayoung, I’m Naeun ..."

Hayoung smiling.

"Sehun, I heard Jongin date with Krystal, am I right?" Naeun asked.

Sehun nodded. "Yea ... they've officially dating from lastnight. Are you okay?"

"Of course ... me and Jongin not a suitable for each other, after all, he hated that I had to change schools. But are you okay?"

"Me?"

"Yea ... you like Krystal, aren’t you?"

Sehun looked confused, because why Naeun know it?

"We often met at that time, I could see how you see to Krystal ... but don’t worry, I will not tell anyone."

Sehun can only give a small smile.

"So ... see you again ... Oh Hayoung bye!" Naeun said.

After Naeun go ...

Sehun see Hayoung were staring at him. "What?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing ... it's just ... she's Jongin ex can see you feel about Krystal but why Jongin and Krystal can’t see it?"

Sehun shrugged.

"I'm sorry that my question so annoying," said Hayoung.

Sehun still silent.

Hayoung feel the situation has become awkward. "I want to go home..."

"Hmm? Well ..."

"No. You don’t need to take me, I can go alone. Bye!" said Hayoung who rose from her chair and walked away.

Sehun mood did was not good since Naeun and Hayoung bring about his feelings and ask about Krystal and Jongin. He felt a dilemma ...

"!" said Sehun immediately go to catch Hayoung, but when he came out of the cafe, Hayoung figure had disappeared.

...

The next day at school, Sehun looking for Hayoung.

"Hayoung!" Sehun call her when see her in the corridor.

Hayoung turned.

"I want to apologize about last night ..."

"Its okay, I'm not the kind of person who thought about it all night," said Hayoung.

"No, I'm really sorry, I shouldn’t be as sensitive as that."

Hayoung chuckled. "Its okay Sehun sunbae ..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter