♚EXO (TSBTP) DANMYEON 5♔

♚EXO ( THE STORY BEHIND THE POWERS)♔

♚EXO (TSBTP) DANMYEON 5♔

♚EXO (TSBTP) DANMYEON 5♔

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

Kyungsoo's POV

"What are you reading?"

I looked at the little girl same as my age who sat beside me. I chuckled because of her untidiness. But that doesn't stop my admiration to her. She's like an angel in this starry and beautiful night. Her hair swayed with the wind. She's so perfect with her skin under the full moon. She leaned closer to me to see what I am reading.

"Humans." I said. "Father gave it to me this morning as my birthday gift."

"What is it about?" Reyna asked while pouting. Pouting is her habit that made her so cute. Reyna is my playmate. She lives beside our house. I am not the one who always talk but when the day she saw and asked me to be her friend I started to be talkative. And also from that day I developed a crush on her.

"It tells what the humans -habitants of earth- do to their daily living. And so far, I think that humans aren't very different to us, they’re just advance in technology. Most of them are living happily. And according to this book most humans can sing beautifully." I explained smiling ear to ear.

"Is that so? Well then if you are given an option. What would you choose? To be a fully human or to stay as EXO-L." She questioned, tilting her head.

"Hmmm, Well I like to be a fully human but I still want to be by your side forever. You are my playmate after all so without you everything will become boring no matter how cool a place is." I smiled at her. "Hey, why are you being teary?" I asked as I scooped her to bring her closer.

"I just thought that you will leave me. Thank you Kyungsoo, you are the best playmate ever." She said and thrown her arms around me. I smiled at her action. Her body heat is radiating me. "Happy 5th birthday D.O" She greeted to me. D.O is the nickname she gave to me with two reason, first is because my surname is DO and second is because my eyes is as big as D.O as she said it.

"Don't call me that." I scolded her.

"Whatever owl-eyed. Here, my gift to you. I personally made it for you so wear it every time ok!" She said and gave me a bracelet made of bids. "Consider it as a lucky charm."

I smiled at it while wearing it. "Thank you Reyna." Giving her a tight hug.

"Yah! I can't breathe." She complained. I let go. "Just don't change D.O. Ok I think I have to go home now. You too. See you tomorrow." She said and the next thing she did made me blush. She kissed me on my cheek. After that she ran away.

I also made my way home while the idiotic smile is still on my face.

***

I am floating. I am floating in the middle of darkness. It feels like I am weightless. Is this a dream? I think so. I tried to move but my effort to go far away is useless because everything I can see is an eternal darkness. And worst of all there are cold voices that whispering in my ears. Despair, sadness, misery, this place is filled with those.

"I fought, and I died." "Life is made for cruelty." "I killed myself." "You'll kill them soon." "Don't look to the brighter future, because it causes deaths today." "You will fail your purpose" "Do not struggle, it's pointless." "Cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and die."

"Mother, Father." I cried. "Please get out of me here. Promise I'm going to be a good boy. Help me mother, father." I shivered because of fear. I placed hands in my ears to block the sounds. I don't want to be here anymore. I am afraid. Wake up kyungsoo...

"Are you going to leave us too?" "You're selfish." "No one wants us." "No one..."

I am stocked here for almost 10 minutes. .Hearing their continuous heartbroken sobs is weighing me down. My voice is now hoarse because of continues screams. I just want to get out of here. What did I do to deserve this. Anybody please help me.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed when I felt something slimy entered my clothes.

"Fight, and die." "Scream, and lose."

I tried to grab it but it bit my hands. I cried harder because of that.

"Cry kyungsoo." "Join our remorse."

I didn't dare again to touch it so it won't hurt me but unfortunately every part of my body it touched is aching. I can feel a viscous liquid oozing from it. It's so cold and it burns my skin."MOTHER!" That thing encircled my torso and squeezed me making hard to breath.

"Mother? She killed me!" "She'll end you soon."

I am losing my hope and my insanity, when I saw something. A light suddenly appeared few feet in front of me causing the voices and the thing at my torso to vanish. Regaining a courage I glided toward it, but every move I made is causing me to wail in pain.

When I extended my hands in the white opening, it me in.

***

"Do Kyungsoo." I opened my eyes when a soft and soothing voice called my name. I blocked my hands above my eyes because of the bright sunlight. When I finally adjusted, I sat up from the meadow I laid. My eyes grew in disbelief. I never experienced a daytime like this that radiating a beauty and peace. This place is paradise. "Do Kyungsoo." The voice called me again. I looked everywhere to find where it coming from, but I can see any people here.

"Where are you?" I asked in my child voice. I should be trembling in horror now but instead I found myself completely calm.

"I am at everywhere." It answered.

"Who are you?" I questioned while standing up. I walk around, but soon I found myself running around with joy totally forgetting what happened to me earlier. Reyna will be happy if I brought her here. Wait. "Where am I?"

A cold strong breeze passed the meadow, causing all the flowers to be blown from its place. The thousands different flower swirled around me. It was as if I am at a middle of a twister. My mouth opened in amazement.

What is this place?

Not a while later, the flowers was blown again leaving me standing still dazed with fascination. I looked around, where is the meadow? I almost fainted when I realized where I am. I am at a floating ground. The space is just enough to hold me. I looked below but I can't see anything. I focused myself to imagine this place. I am at a floating rock, hundreds of feet above the ground. I am at the sky. It made sense why I am surrounded by clouds.

The cloud ahead is so thick, but slowly it parted. Revealing another floating ground~~ but much wider~~ with a Tree in the middle. I can feel a great power from it.

"I am your Mama, the guardian of the tree of life. This place is the original EXO Planet. Where EXO-L's used to lived to their fullest. Where Day and Night is paradise, where every EXO-L's are one, and where every one dies at peace. This is the place where the generations before you lived."

Weird but every description Mama said came with a vivid image in my mind.

"Really? What happened then?" I asked with my curiosity kicking in then I noticed that there's something moving behind the clouds at certain speed rate.

"An unexpected cruelty happened." Suddenly an uncountable number of something Red-black undefined form surrounded the tree. " Something released an evil that blended to the 12 red forces that used to nurtured the tree of life. It makes the powers of the red forces to be tainted. A vast number of dark creatures, the red fossils, invaded the EXO planet with the duty to keep the 12 red forces unpurified. As time passed~~" From day it abruptly change into a night that immediately turned again to a day, the cycle goes on as Mama talked. "~~ the tree of life grew dry. The Whole land of EXO planet withered and the habitants started to suffer. The peace that once reigned crumbled. Everyday people died because of the continuance attack of the red fossils."

I watched the images that flashed in front of me. It feels like I am at many places at the same time. My little mind can't bear it to see how they died. Many children younger, older or same to my age cried and eventually die. Day and night the monsters attacked them. All of them are afraid. It reminded me those voices, bringing the anxiety again. "What did you?" I asked while sobbing.

"Their cries are also unbearable to me. To at least lessen the pain they feel, I decided to make a move. I divided the Tree of life into two to be the core of each new EXO planet with the help of high amount powers of the red forces, causing the 12 red forces to be drain. But because of it the red fossils are forced to sleep. I transferred the people who did survive to these two planets. But because the red forces and its power are tainted the two isn't as perfect as the original EXO planet. One planet is dead and dry at daytime and perfect beauty at night time, while the other is experiencing a paradise at daylight and horror at the night time. But the evil didn't stop there. The evil gave dark powers to one individual at each planet giving them an access to reign and rule to the powerless EXO-L's continuing the dark days. Once they die, their power passes to their relative to continue their cruelty. I can't take what's happening. So I divided the 12 red forces that I keep, and I put it to the children that can act as vessels for them to become the legends. Six at each planet to maintain the balance."

"Why are you saying this to me? Am I one of them?" I asked while wiping my tearstained face.

"Yes Do Kyungsoo you are one of them, you contains the red force that controls the ground. You will soon find the other five in your current planet."

"Do I have my power now? The others what are their powers? If we meet, can we kill the one who has the dark power in our planet?  Are we going to meet the other six? Tell me more please." The questions just fired out of me, uncaring when I used the word kill because of the anticipation.

"You are such great kid Do Kyungsoo, no wonder you are one of the legends. The power in you is still sleeping so you can't use it for now. The other five that you will be with are the light caller, the wind summoner, the fire master, the water controller and the teleporter. The others from the other planet have the power of telekinesis, frost, lightning, healing, flight, and time control. All of you are forbidden to kill anyone with or without your power, and if this was broken the one who did it will also die."

"Then what is our purpose?" I asked while sitting to the ground.

"To purify the Red forces in your souls and to unite to make a new perfect root for the Original EXO planet will be recreated."

"How are we going to purify ourselves?"

"There are three phases to achieve our goal, the phase of requirement, the phase of purification and the phase of unification. The phase of requirement is about training to be strong and to acquire all the knowledge. The power that is sleeping in you will be awake when you reach the age of seventeen also for the other 11. When you acquire your power of ground, learn to master it. When the last vessel of red force turned into that age that is when the phase ends, but beware , when the 12 red forces are awaken , the red fossils will do also and will continue their duty. It will kill again so all of you must act fast and travel to the planet where peace and war meets. When you reach that planet the phase of purification must start. The purification will cause you a lot of challenges eventually you will get hurt, expect the unexpected. The process will be long and tough. But once all of you are purified, you will return to your planets and defeat the dark power users. From then the 12 red forces will leave all of their vessels to unite and bring the life that once existed."

Never in my life this whole thing crossed my mind. But what if this is just a dream in my little. I don't think so, this whole thing feels so real and too cruel to be just an imagination.

"What planet where peace and war meet?" I almost forgot to ask.

"Search in your heart and you will the answer."

My heart.

"Earth." I said. Happiness filled me. I never thought that I will visit the planet earth, the place that I want to live. "The others? Are you also going to show this to them?" I don't know why did I asked that.

"No Do Kyungso , the others will just know it through their soul, mind and heart ."

"Then why are you showing this to me?" A wind passed and I found myself back to meadow.

"Through strengthen your whole being. Because through all downs and obstacle that all of you will face, you will be the strength of the others. You will be the one keep all of you together, the one that will give hope to them. Because Do Kyungsoo you're special because your mind, heart, and soul are strong. Will you be the one that should be?"

Giving a strong smile "Yes, Mama."

***

"D.O wake up."  A familiar voice called me.

I gradually opened my eyes. And the form of my playmate is the first thing I saw. "It's so early." I mumbled.

"Come on D.O, there’s a kid in your living room." She said.

"Fine." My body is still exhausted because of my dream. No that's not a dream, I should keep in my mind.

Reyna exited my bedroom. I smiled when I remember what she did to me yesterday.

I walked out from my room and made my way to the living room.

And from seeing the boy sitting there and looking also at me, I feel something stirring inside of me.

The older boy ran to me and extended his hand. "Hello Do kyungsoo, I'm Suho."

***

(April 14, 2011 09:33 pm)

My eyelids slowly opened. I blink multiple times to register everything. I dreamt my childhood memories. How surreal it is, to dream about your past dream.

Suddenly I felt my aching arms that stretched above my head by a chain. I struggled to break free causes my whole body felt a torturous pain. With the pain enveloping me, draining my power energy. This chain must be made of power of pain. How did I get here?

"Finally after two days, the sleeping Kyungsoo are awake." The voice of Montrus filled the room before showing himself. He smirked at me while coming near to me. "Do you remember what you did?"

I furiously glared at him but when I remembered everything my face surely turn to chalk white.

I remembered that after I saw the canvasses of my parents and my girlfriend Reyna, I felt an anger and rage rushed to my body. And without intending I attacked everyone at the throne room and tried to kill Montrus. But before I can do it the the Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun stopped me because of it I attacked them, I remembered how powerful I felt that time, the throne room collapsed and the next thing I know that I the control to my body was returned to me. I saw my team to halfheartedly teleported out of the place. And also I remembered how I protected, Montrus, Yoru, Hanks and he's crew from the falling stone.

"If you see how ballistic you are. You're such a shame to your friends D.O." He commented while sneering.

"Don't call me that!!" I said while controlling myself not to get angry.

"Oh sorry I forgot that only your girl can call you that, it's a shame that that pet name will no longer be used."

I didn't reply to him, cause I know he wants me to be angry. The anxiety I experienced from the pit of darkness is creeping me. I should be the strength then why did I let myself to be captured by my own emotion. I am such a weakling, the voices are right, I failed my purpose.

Be who you should be.

I heard in my mind said.

Remember your mind, heart and soul are strong, do not let this to bring you down. Pull yourself together, Kyungsoo.

I smiled to what Mama said. I am strong, a mistake will not be correct by another mistake.

D.O be strong for me, I love you.

Her voice triggered my tears to fall, Reyna. I will be strong for you and  I love you too.

"You look like a crazy, smiling and crying suddenly." Montrus said and grabbed a fistful of my hair , giving him a nice look at my face.

"Like the view?" I retorted and spit at his face.

He growled at me and harshly throw my head "I didn't like what you did, maybe a punishment will do." He said and revealed a pocket knife.

"Ugh!" I reacted when he stabbed it to my shoulder, I don't want to scream, because it will give him a great pleasure.

"I see, you don't me to have what I want." He smiled evilly at me.

From the wound on my shoulder, the great pain flowed to my whole body causing me to scream loudly that gave a glint of happiness in Montrus' eyes. It feels like my bones are being hammered to powder, feels like my skin is burning, feels like my flesh is being slice and feels like my brain is about to explode.

It feels like, but not really happening.

My subconscious said.

This is not true, the pain is not real. And I am strong to be shattered by a fake torture.

I laughed with humor.

"Why are you laughing? You should be screaming!" Montrus panted with a frown. "SCREAM!!!!" I can still feel what he wants me to feel but because I already know how to overcome his powers I just shrugged it off. With a boost of energy that running to me, I broke the chain that gave another frown to Montrus. "How come you can do this?" I can see the different emotion swirling in his eyes.

"Because I'm Do Kyungsoo, Montrus. One of the legends that you already knew. The red force in me bears the power of the ground. And for you to know, I am stronger than your power can break." I said while walking to him. "I could kill you now, but that would be waste. But one day you'll die in my hands. And this would please me now." After I said that, using high enough strength, I punched him in his stomach causing him to be knockout in one blow. "Stupid."

Using my power I break a section of wall and walked through it. I rolled my eyes when a more than a twenty guards are surrounding the area. "Move if you don't want to be hurt." I offered. But because these guards are hardheaded they didn't listen to me. Sighing I made the place they all standing a quick sand causing them to sink, they shout for me to stop, so I stopped but I still keep their half body buried to the ground as I solidified it.

If what Montrus said is true, today is April 14, I need to be at the sacred circle before the lunar eclipse and alignment of two EXO planet and the sun and moon take place.

Using my power, I willed the ground that I'm standing to levitate and flew to the northern direction.

This midnight, will be the start of our another battle.

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔