♚EXO (TSBTP) DANMYEON 3♔

♚EXO ( THE STORY BEHIND THE POWERS)♔

♚EXO (TSBTP) DANMYEON 3♔

♚EXO (TSBTP) DANMYEON 3♔

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔

Suho's POV
(04-12-11 05:52 PM)

An earsplitting silence slithered to every corner of the dungeon,that held the six of us.

The fact that we got imprisoned again because of that man who always picking on us because he just enjoys it makes some of us pretty pissed off. And one of them is Kai.

"I swear I'm going to cut him into pieces when I see him again." The y bronzed skin guy said to cut the thick atmosphere, thick enough to suffocate us. Of course this is what he is going to say. He's an open book afterall --atleast that's what I think-- so I know that this is the thing that he wants to do to him. To Yoru.

The others-- Sehun ,Baekhyun, and Chanyeol to be more specific-- shot him a glare to shut him up. And as a result, he rolled his eyes heavenwards and leaned against the rough wall and crossed his arms into his chest and says.  "As if you this thought never crossed your mind. Come on guys let's plan something to make Yoru's life ends. He's not worth it to live anymore. He's always a pain in the on us."

Yeah, we always make a certain scene on our mind to kill Yoru. A bloody and violent death is always the end of his life in it. But that will be stays like that because Yoru and everyone are untouchable. The reason is we can't kill someone --with or without our powers-- for if we do so, our life will also be taken away and the chance to bring the peace back in our planet. That's the only wall that blocking us to eliminate those who uses their powers improperly. But that wall will fall if we able to accomplished what we had to.

Yoru is the 'sense of the god'. He is the eyes and ears of the god. A god who has one powerful ability, which every living creature here in EXO planet fears. The Power of Pain(?). I can't exactly say that 'pain' is the right word cause if I do it is an understatement, because if you experienced it, it is not pain its more and more and more than that.

"Don't act like I'm not talking here, what now??" Kai said.

"Can you please shut the up Kai. He is not worth it for a single bead of our sweat. So just DROP IT."  Chanyeol said full of irritation because --my first guess--of the hot temperature in the room and --my second and last guess-- (please prove me wrong) I think that it is starting.

Kai let his infamous smirk plastered before clicking his tongue inside his mouth making one of the most annoying sound that we hated.  "You talk like an idiot,If you didn't notice it's my pleasure to tell you that he is the reason why you are sweating right now. He put us here, if you somehow forget." Kai replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Watch your words Dark kid. I'm older than you so use honorifics when you talk to me." The Happy virus said with a frown displaying in his face.

"Whatever." Kai said while showing his sneer to the latter.

I think I'm right in my second guess. I can feel Chanyeol's soul boiling just by looking right into his eyes. He stood up and reached the collar of the cloak of kai and slammed him to the wall. Sehun tried to disentangle the grip of fire controller to kai but failed just like what happened earlier in the burrow. The color of Chanyeol's eyes turns into flaming red. Making the fire on the torch burst into more life giving different color to the gray shaded room. He balled his fist and covered it with his power. He was about to charged his punch to the younger when something rough and hard holds his wrist stopping him in the midsection. He knows what it is so he didn't bother to look at it, instead he looked to the owner of the power that can do it.

"Kyungsoo put this thing away." He said slightly low but full of venom. Not his voice totally not.

Kyungsoo doesn't flinch. The dark brown met the flaming red eyes fighting for dominance. "Not until the real owner of the body is back." He said more venomous than the latter. So he also knew just like me. I wish he is also an open book so I can read him. The remaining members look confused by his statement but they didn't bother to ask.

A moment past before the rage in Chanyeol's eyes slowly disappear , when it's totally gone he heaved a sigh releasing a black mist ,sign of defeat to the Red fossils who controlled him. "Thank you, kyungsoo." As he said those words the collection of stones from the wall fall from his wrist. The tallest guy sunk to his original seat and covered his face. “ I don't know what it is. It wanted to shut me out and control my body. I tried to overcome it but it overpowered me and the next thing I know I was in the small corner on my own mind helpless and powerless. I can hear and see everything but I didn't feel anything. It is pure dark."

"What was that? I don't understand a thing from what happened." Baekhyun asked.

"Red fossils." I finally said after a moment or two.
After those words left my lips terror plastered to Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol's faces. "Now that the Phase of Requirement is done the scent of our powers awaken the Red fossils from its slumber. The one that possesses you Chanyeol is still weak just like the others for it still hungry for dead souls. Once all those Red fossils regain their real strength it can control us longer." I pause. "For time being, Avoid any form of anger if you don't want to be possess."

"Prepare yourselves, there's someone coming." Kyungsoo announced.

After almost a minute of waiting the door of the cell burst open revealing 2 massive man who is now entering the threshold.

"Lord Montrus ordered us to bring all of you in him. Now stand and follow us if you don't want to be drag along the way." One of them stated trying to make it full of authority. One word. Unusual. This is the first time that Montrus seek to see us here in his castle. He must up to something I'm sure of it.

They take the lead and the six of us tailing them in a long corridor with row of cell in both sides, when we reached the end we take a flight in a spiral stone stair. It seems that the travel in this stair is for eternity but when we finally reach the top of it another dark long corridor welcomed us. And by seeing this Kai and Sehun growl in frustration. I shot them a warning look and they seem to understand. Right, left, up, down, up, left, right, straight, left, down, turn. The travel in this castle is like a maze but when we turn to the right an open area and the familiar scent of dry roses is what we first notice. The path that we are taking is a garden of rose. The dead flowers, the brown grass and dry leaves is visible. But that won't last long for I can see above from the sky that night is coming. And when the moon finally shine the dead area will become alive again making everything feels so perfect. When we enter another building I caught a glimpse in the garden that now so lovely as ever.

(06:32 PM)

This building is noticeably different to the other. The walls are made of white marble bringing light colors to the other glass furniture.

After another maze travel we finally arrived in the front of a vast oak door carved with a burning tree with a 12 different sign in it surrounded by an undefined form.

"The tree of life." Baekhyun said. All of us nodded in agreement. "And that's our sign covered with the red fossils."

"I am now afraid to what may happen to us." Chanyeol blurted probably talking in experience.

"This is what are destiny, so better accept it." I said looking straight to the door that is now opening.

"Enter." The other man who guarded us ordered. We obediently obey him. The room is huge just like the endless screams of pain that the different carvings in the wall trying to show. The room is divided into three by a two parallel canal filled with clean water. Each wall is composed of 20 fireplaces that are lit up giving heat to the room.  We walk in the center section leading to the 13 canvass that the back is facing us blocking the view of Montrus. Never in my life that I will call him, Lord for he is not. Something in me tells me that the painting in the canvasses bring no good to us.

"Lord Montrus, sorry for being late. I seek for your forgiveness." That cat-like voice said behind us. "But I'm glad that I came in time to see these guys."

"Don't look at him." I whispered to Kai who is beside me.

"Take your seat Yoru." Montrus command with his young voice. Yoru passed us. "Hanks together with your crew, Take this paintings aside."

The pale with a snake eyes man immediately did the order together with his crew.

When those things are already aside the innocent young man came into view seating in his high throne while petting Yoru who sat in the platform. The smoke eyes of his traveled to us but he stop when his sight landed to Sehun. His firm lips slowly spread to a wide smile.

"Happy Birthday, my friend."

Blank expression, that's what Sehun responded. Through all the years after his parents died he often become like this. Cold and empty person. And I'm glad and afraid of it.

"I see that you still hold your grudge on me even you can't prove that I am the one who killed them." Montrus concluded. "Forgive me my friend for your loss. For you to give clarity to that devastating event I will give you my two precious masterpieces, think this as my Birthday gift to you and also an apology gift for the loss of our friendship through all these years." Montrus motioned Hanks to get the two canvasses in the far end. When the young man places it in front of Sehun the feeling is back again. Too bad I can't do anything. The painting is still covered by some sort of paper but we all know that behind it can break Sehun into pieces. "Open it my dear friend, and appreciate it."

A devil behind an angel mask. That's what Montrus is.

We attentively look at Sehun, afraid of what may happen to him now that the Red fossils are already awake. Through his blank face I know that he is calculating something and when he's finally done he show the expression that we all knew when we always play. Face of Victory.

"Lord Montrus, my former friend, I appreciate it. But as you said this is my gift and now that this is mine. So it’s up to me when to open it and what to do with it." Sehun said looking straight to the eyes.

I can tell that Montrus is affected to what Sehun said just by looking in his tightening grip in Yoru's hair making the young man yelp. "Are you sure that you don't want to open it?"

"Yes."

"Ok then, But I command you that when you finally decided to open it you have to tell me." Montrus said still keeping his pride.

"I'm afraid so that wouldn’t lord Montrus."

"What are you implying Sehun." Montrus said becoming more serious. "Said it to me right now. Are you opposing your lord's order? Are you brave enough to fight with me? Are you now strong enough to bring me down like a piece of ? ARE YOU NOW MORE POWERFUL THAN I AM?!" Montrus stands and walk toward Sehun and leaned to his right ear. "Are you not a pup anymore Sehun?" I think he didn't intend it to be a whisper because everyone in the range heard it.

Again, Instead of a coward answer that Montrus expected a cocky grin is what sehun responded. The original color of his eyes is now replaced by white mist. Montrus took a step backward to see what's happening and when he noticed the change in Sehun's eyes, he blinks twice. While he did so Sehun lift his hand bringing cold air to the room. "Stop it." The fake lord ordered but when he was about to command again the two canvass soar up high and bring by the strong wind to the fire place making it burn into ashes within a moment.

"What do you think my answer Montrus?" Sehun asked obviously teasing.

First thing I know it was a dead silence, but now the whole room is filled with a nerve breaking laughter. When I say nerve breaking I mean it literally. It hurts. Kyungsoo slowly sank to his knees while covering his ears same goes with Baekhyun. Chanyeol is holding his forehead tightly . Kai and Sehun are screaming by the pain. And me I can't control my power, all liquids that present in this room are floating. Even our blood --probably one of the reason why we are wailing in pain--. Yoru, Hanks and his crew is screaming but voiceless. Montrus didn't care even he's also bleeding, why? Because he loves pain.

"STOOOOPPPP!!!" Kyungsoo screamed causing Montrus to stop. "Stop"

All liquids in the air fall down soaking all of us.

"You’re also brave enough to order me." He give Kyungsoo a death glare before turning around and sat again to his throne and bringing his gaze back to the squishy guy. "Your name is DO Kyungsoo. Am I right?"

No respond

"So much courage. Let see what pain I would give you as a punishment." Montrus said and let a yawn passed him to show that he is bored.

Now our gaze traveled to Kyungsoo worriedly.
"Then give me the pain that you think that I deserved my lord that is Fruit of a sin."

"Yes I'm a fruit of a sin. I don't know how you knew it but to tell you truth I don't care." I bet my life that I see something pass behind Montrus. What it is? That's what I do not know. "Bring that three canvasses right in front of him." He ordered Hanks who still wailing. "FASTER!!"

When the task is done Hanks give kyungsoo a sad look."This is not a gift so you don't have the right to do anything to it." Montrus reminded. "Yoru open it."

Yoru pulled a string that holds the cover revealing the most painful reality to kyungsoo. Silent tears flow from him as he moves to touch the three paintings. Showing his mother burning in tree where she held by a rope. Next is his father whose face is covered with wounds and the jaw slack in the table where butcher do his task. And the last one is the girl, who he loves from the very beginning, being abused by some men. Her face is wishing for mercy. All of this is not what we expected for he sent away these three important people from this place to be protected. I know it’s too late to prevent this. I wish we all knew.

"Want to know something Kyungsoo?" This caught Kyungsoo's attention. "Obviously I'm in every scene painting them. To be honest I enjoyed doing it, especially to your Girlfriend."

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔