♚EXO (TSBTP) DANMYEON 2♔

♚EXO ( THE STORY BEHIND THE POWERS)♔

♚EXO (TSBTP) DANMYEON 2♔

♚EXO (TSBTP) DANMYEON 2♔

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔

(04-13-11 04:45 A.M)

The sound of the running footsteps clearly invaded the forest under the light of the full cold silver moon. The group of resting crows flew away as the death sound roared again. The lower part of the forest is covered with chilly and thick fog making the visibility almost low for the six young male to see, who are trying to run away from the hungry beasts that chasing behind their backs. They tried their own unique powers to kill those beasts. One of them who have single eyelids tried to freeze them, while the other man summoned lighting to the beasts from his left side. Even though the temperature is so low there's still a sweat streamed to his high cheekbone as he continuously run w/ the others. They expect that the creatures, who wanted their fresh meat, would lessen but it turned out the other way. A new pack of beast showed up, making the number of big red eyes doubled.

"Ugh!! Curse this life!!" The tallest of them w/ a leader attitude said between his heavy breathing still not stopping what he had to do to atleast save his life that he cursed.

The other five seem to doesn't care about what he said, infact they didn't dare themselves to pay attention on it caused if they do they would surely get distracted and that would definitely make them slow.

The spaces between the huge trees are getting narrower and narrower as they get deeper to the dark forest. Luckily for them they have a night visions and a very fast agility to change their direction every time there's something that blocking their way. But unfortunately for the man who somehow looks like a girl his cloak tangled to the branch that he tried to dodge making him tripped so badly causing him to lose his stability and fall to the stingy cold hard ground.

"AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed in pain, getting the attentions of the others. They stopped running immediately. They were about to go to his place to help him but they found theirselves froze from their position. The beasts are dangerously near to the injured guy to the point they inhale the breaths of each other. One bad move can kill one of them or worst all of them. The creatures howled once more before jumping to the injured guy with their sharp fangs hanging strongly to their widely open mouths.

"AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" He screamed again but this time not because of pain because now it is because of fear. FEAR OF DEATH.

"Yah!! Luhan stop screaming like a girl!!" The guy with a high cheekbone said. Luhan, who closed his eyes tightly from earlier until know, gradually opened his left eye and opened the other, second after he saw the 22 beast hanging in the air.

Something must be preventing them to move. But I'm pretty sure that I'm not using my telekinesis power. He thought.

He looked to the guy from his side. "Chen,What happened to them? Why are they hanging in the air like a stupid freaking ugly beast?"

Chen was about to answer but abrupt by the guy from a little far away.

"CAN YOU PLEASE DO ALL WHAT YOU HAD TO DO. I CAN'T HOLD TIME ANYMORE FURTHER!!!" The young man with a huge (seems like) eye bags growled. It is true, making the time stop is limited for him as of for now because he still didn't mastered his time control power. He can feel his control is now slipping.

The other four nodded in response.

"Which feet that had fractured?. I'm going to heal it." The guy with a gloomy personality asked. Luhan pointed his left feet. The guy placed his right hand to the injured area. He focused himself and after a moment or two his hand starts to release a pure white beam. The pain that lingering to luhan's feet slowly disappear until nothing to feel.

"Thanks Lay."

Lay didn't response instead he started to walk to the guy whose making the time stop.

"That silly kid!! He should learn to say 'You're welcome' when someone thanks him. Aissh." The round faced guy commented annoyingly.

"It's alright Xiumin. That what makes him as Lay." The tallest said while offering his hand to Luhan to get back to his feet.

"Thanks Kris." Luhan said feeling a little weird because he just said 'thank you' again, but his eyes never leave the healer, who he knew since he was born. The guy never did talk to him and the others except if it is important.

"GUYS! YOU BETTER GET AWAY FROM THERE NOW!! I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE!!" The guy with a dark circles in his both eye warned them. The other 4 started to run to where he and Lay stood.

"Tao how many seconds before the time starts again?" Kris asked almost without stopping.

"10 or less, I think." Tao answered knowing that Kris is plotting something.

The leader's eyes met the Eldest's. Being able to know what is the meaning behind the look, Xiumin nodded and starts to form something in the air. Within a blink, the rounded guy is now holding an iced sharp and long sword. He let a thin smile in his lips because of the others amazement.

"5" Tao informed

As Tao said that, Xiumin strongly swish the sword to the nearest tree making it inclined to the next tree as it stumbled.

"3"

All of them climbed to the Cutted Tree. They hug it tightly because it is slippery.

"1" Tao declared. On cue the whistling wind starts to blow again. The dark cloud is now moving letting the red -like blood- sky come into view also letting the silver moonlight shine again. And for the exciting part the greedy growls entered in their ears. The Beasts bumped into each other's head. The confusion is visible in them. Their eyes start to wander around. Examining where did their 'FOODS' go. But unluckily for them the expected early morning snacks is out of the view.

Up in the air, a huge Log w/ a six young men suddenly came into view. Kris, Xiumin and Lay stayed relax while Tao and Chen hugged the tree more tightly. Scared expression invades their god-like face. Luhan stayed focus on making the log float. Yes. He is the one who makes them soaring up high. He is using his Telekinesis power. The Doe eyes lose its original color. It's now silver.

"I hope one day our night would be peaceful." Lay blurted out. His gazed is locked to the view below. All of them nodded in sympathy except Luhan. They follow Lay's gaze and saw and hear everything so clearly. Tears streamed out on their eyes.

Below them is a tribe in a small clearing. The tribe is now covered w/ fire. The cries and screams is everywhere in the location. That's the only thing that the villagers can do as they watch The army, on an armor, of the Present ruler set their house on fire using a torch. The Army is divided into three groups. The first group is responsible on ruining everything while the second is the one who is assigned to pick some young woman to make them as PERSONAL SLAVE. They also get some middle aged women and men to serve the RULERS. A man, who seems like a father, struggled and fight with one of the army. "I WOULD NEVER LET YOU TAKE AND TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!!" the man protested protecting the 10 years old child. The girl,who has fresh cut in her cheek, cried w/out any sound as if her voice was taken. A two armored from the third group came in front of him. The first soldier took something from his suit and after a moment he revealed A big stick metal. He hit the man's head making the man fall into his knees and cries in pain. His face is soaked with a blood coming from his wounded head slightly revealing the skull. The latter pushed the child. He grab the man's hair to make his head held high and giving the soldier , who abused the man earlier, a nice view on the man's neck. He put the thing back to the suit however he took an axe behind his armor. He swung it and landed w/ a great force on the target position accurately. Making the Man's head out on his body. The child breakdown from watching her father beheaded by the third team. That's the duty of them. To Kill and get rid to the people who is blocking the way and trying to go against the Ruler. The child, who still can't accept the fact on how her father died, felt a drop of liquid on her face. She looked up with her hazel colored eyes to check where the drop came from but found nothing at the blood sky. And she will never know that it is a teardrop, that healed the wound on her face, came from Lay's eyes.

Luhan sped up to make the view out of sight from the others, knowing that even the 5 young men want to take their eyes from it they simply can't. And they uttered their thank you to him,ofcourse except Lay.

The traveling become uncomfortable because all of them turned into silenced. Only the hoots of the owls and some other beast's sound filling their ears.

(05:58 AM)

"We're here." Luhan announced breaking the cold silence.

They landed on the clearing at the edge of the cliff. Bones, rotten flesh, and fresh bloods of various animals scattered at the sight. This is no new to them. This is a "normal" view for everyone who lives in this world. Predators eat their prey and Rulers that overpowered the weaks is a normal scenario that surely will bring another death.

Kris looked at the night sky that soon will be break by the dawn."It's almost time."

They made their way to the center of the clearing and fall into their knees w/ their head hanging low.

"Mama" They said in unison with high gratitude and respect.

To the others who live in this world they see the moon as itself but for these six demigods this moon is an instrument for them to communicate to their majesty.

"I'm glad to see the six of you here." The voice said in their minds.

"We feel the same Your Highness." Kris said "We immediately made our way here after we saw the monarch butterfly that you always sent to us every time you have something important to tell."

"But we failed you Your majesty because we came here not as early as you expected. Please Your Highnes, accept our apology." Lay said.

"I will always accept your sorry as long as there's always a good reason behind it. And for what I saw that's a good one." Even though they can't see the face of their MAMA they can tell that He or She is smiling. No one of them knows what's the real gender of their MAMA but the only sure is that it can be any of it. "Do you have any clue what's the reason that I call all of you here?"

"Is it about the maknae of the other six who turned 17 Your Majesty?" Luhan questioned.

"That's right, Luhan." Their Majesty confirmed.

"So it's also means that the Phase of Requirement has ended." Xiumin said.

"You're also right Xiumin."

"If the Phase of Requirement has now ended that means that..." Tao pause and look to the other 5 members who also shared the same thought.

"The Phase of Purification should start immediately." Chen continued in serious voice.

"I'm glad that you all know what is about to happen my dear Son."

"Your Majesty may I ask something?" Lay asked.

"You may Lay." permitted by Their Highness

"When is the eclipse would take place?" Lay asked still hanging his head low.

"3 nights from now you will all gather to the sacred circle and perform the chants while the eclipse is happening. If you will able to complete it, you will arrive to earth on date April 15, year two thousand eleven."

3 nights is like a flash of lightning. They're not ready for what about to happen. But even though they want to veto to it they don't have the willpower. Even the oldest of them, Xiumin, who spend his all lifetime by reading facts and valuable knowledge and practicing his skill w/ and w/out his power are still unsure of it. 'What if we fail? ', that's always comes to his mind everytime they are practicing. He wants to turned back, he wants to surrender but everynight that filled with screams of the innocent people is the thing that giving him a strength to fight and continue what they're started. "Even though that seems so fast we will still never fail you Your Majesty. It's time for the exo planet to be reborn again. We will make the endless screams and the river of blood and cries stop. Everything will become beautiful again even if it is night or day. There will never going to die again in a war because by that time the word war will be buried and forgotten and never going to exist again."

"I will hold onto your words Xiumin. I'm expecting a lot to all of you. But before you leave there is one thing that all of you should know." Their Mama announced.

"What is it Your Majesty?" Kris asked.

"This is important for all of you. You must come with a plan before arriving to earth because all of the kno~~~" The telepathy communication was cut because of someone's scream.

"Ugh."

"TAO!" They all stood from their place and goes to Tao who was shotted by an arrow from his back to his stomach.

Tao fell to the ground because of the pain. He continuously spat a blood.

Lay gradually take the arrow. When he's done he focused his energy again and let it flow to his hand w/c is above Tao'stomach. But while healing Tao he was shotted to his shoulder by another arrow that makes him cries in pain and stop from focusing his energy. Fortunately Tao stopped bleeding. Even though the other's want to aid the two wounded members they chose to put their guards up because they're are sure that they are under attacked.

They looked to the approaching Man, that surely one of the servants of The Rulers.

"Surrender peacefully and no one will be hurt for now. Try anything funny and all of you will be dead."

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔