3/??? taehyung gone wild

BFF MISSION 2 (CREEP THE HELL OUT YOUR BFF CRUSH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3

Taehyung swing his leg like a child he is as he sat on a bench in the school garden. As usually waiting for his best of the bestest best friend to finish his extra class. Okay, not really. Jimin told him he can go home first today since he will go on a date with his beloved Yoongi hyung after school.

But Taehyung already use to wait for the shorter male so why not doing nothing in school and pretend you have someone to wait?

He sound so pathetic but hey, he can’t immediately get use to not have Jimin stick to him 24/7 in just a few days. At least today, he can take time and sincerely thank the plant like he always did or maybe stalk a certain bunny dude again.

Oh hoh.

Taehyung blushed like a school girl as he remembered last week event. Its been a week since the incident in the infirmary and Taehyung used all his alien power to avoid the younger male. He is too embarrassed to face him.

He knew he shouldn’t trust his mouth. Out of all nonsense he can blurt out why must he said that? Bunny dude must think him as a creepy person by now and how can he even face his crush now? There go his love life. But Jeon Jungkook is so cute!

Should he go and apologize? But hell he barely speaks a decent word properly with him around! What if he will only worsen the condition? Jimin is not a big help either. He keep insisting Taehyung to go and talk to him like a real man.

Sheesh, say who the one hide behind a trash can when his crush found out about his crush.

 Ironic.

Jimin finally give up when Taehyung claim he is not a man but an alien. Well, no one can argue that fact and deny that Taehyung definitely is another species of human. But this is seriously not the point.

Taehyung sighed before decided that he should just play pretend to be a monkey for a while to calm his shaking heart. So, he quickly tossed his backpack somewhere in the bushes and climbed a tree like an expert monkey he is well, currently now.

Taehyung smiled as he watched the school view from the tree. He can actually see the whole school from here. That is why pretending to be a monkey is one of his favorite solo activity.

And because he can see Jimin in his class from here since the smaller male sit near the window. He once try to make the latter notice him by screaming like a monkey using megaphone while waving aggressively but it end up with him waking up in the hospital room.

Okay, that actually remind him that Jimin forbid him from climbing tree ever again… Taehyung gulped because angry Jimin is a no no.

As he about to jump off, his eye catches a glimpse off a figure who is peacefully sleeping not to far from the tree he is currently on.

Taehyung gasped a bit, almost slip off if not for his long arm quickly grabbed on a branch. Its Jungkook! Taehyung clutch his heart dramatically, feeling his heart beat increasing at the sight of his handsome crush peacefully sleeping under the tree shade while some sunlight shine his face like a charming prince he is. Taehyung swear he is actually glowing and sparkling. Wow at the power of love.

Taehyung climb down the tree quietly even thought his tree is ing meters far from the sleeping Jungkook, so he won’t wake him. He is debating to either to go peak at the male or just go home. And of course the first choice win with infinity votes. Tch, Tae.

He sneak closer like a ninja he is – rolling from bushes to bushes, step on a cat tail in the process and get his cheek scratched- and finally arrived behind the tree where his target is currently sleeping soundly. Taehyung smiled widely as he peak from behind the tree.

The younger look so peaceful in his sleep making his heart twisted in a way it shouldn’t be possible at all. He tried so hard not to squeal on the spot or the younger will woke up and he don’t want another episode where he think the younger will think he is creepy which he is but that is not the point. Since when this story have point?

Taehyung scanned his beloved face, memorizing every detail for ehem future reference for who know what. Noticing his lashes, how cute his nose and how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter