2/??

BFF MISSION 2 (CREEP THE HELL OUT YOUR BFF CRUSH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

Jimin sit on his chair like a boss without saying a word. He wears a black suit and kinda forced Taehyung to wear the same. Taehyung is confused but Jimin won’t let him speak. Saying about ruining the mood. They are supposed to be a cool guy in suit who speaks less a.k.a James Bond. They should stop watching the movie marathon.

But anyway, Taehyung is not a silent person. Silent and him didn’t click well. It’s like eating an ice cream with kimchi, like Jimin and height and okay that is not the point. But the point is, they don’t do with each other.

He tried really. This is the longest record but he can’t stand it anymore so he roared like a lion to leash out his frustration on not talking for 10 second.

10 ing second.

 And Jimin sighed because he knew he won’t last long. There goes his James bond fantasy.

“Sorry Minnie, I have tried.” Taehyung sob dramatically on Jimin shoulder while Jimin pat his back whispering ‘it’s fine, I was wrong trying to force you doing something beyond your nature.’

 So, this is the next day after Jimin ‘little’ dramatic exclamation about finding Tae’s crush. They tried to figure out how to find the mysterious man and Jimin suddenly get this genius idea. Hired an online ninja. Yes, a freaking online Ninja.

Jimin remembered that Jin once said that there is a good online ninja that can find literally anything ( he help Jin find his lost Mario doll ) and the Ninja apparently attend their school. So, why not? Just mail him what you want and walla. Nothing suspicious about a Ninja naming himself Guchigichiwawa.

It’s a mystery about how the hell the Ninja or Gucci ( they decide on that since guchigichiwawa is just to long to say or to type.. sorry not sorry), can even figure out who the male is when the only description that Taehyung said about him was ‘he looks like bunny and smell like a biscuit’. But at least they tried something.

Gucci seems good tho because the next morning, they received a mail from him saying mission accomplish and request to meet at school today during lunch. That what lead to their current condition. Yes, they are in the cafeteria, waiting for a ninja and they are wearing suit. Nothing not ordinary though.

They don’t even know what Gucci look like other than he is a guy, since he only told them to wait at the table in the middle of the cafeteria.

“Do you think he will come?” Taehyung speak after a while.

“Who?”

“Um, Gu- oh does that paper already there earlier?” Taehyung pointed out at a green paper inside Jimin’s soup.

“What- MY SOUP!” Jimin almost cried as he took the paper out and stared at his soup sadly.

“We can share my nugget,” Taehyung pat his best friend sadly before open the drenched paper slowly.

This is guchigichiwawa,

Nice to meet you Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung : )))))

Taehyung eye widened. “OH MY GOD JIMIN THIS IS SO COOL!!” Taehyung exclaim excitedly, almost knocking Jimin off the table.

“When did that get here, its from Gucci?!”

“Yes its from Gu-“

“WHAT THE HELL?!” A loud voice roared from under the table along with a loud tud and a groan successfully  making the best friend duo screamed loudly like a girl while hugging each other.

“Jiminie? What happened?” Yoongi who just arrived at the cafeteria quickly rushed toward his ehem boyfriend as soon as he heard the familiar smoll voice screamed.

Jimin turned around and quickly pull the elder toward their little group hug while Taehyung keep on screaming,

“THERE IS A BOOGEYMAN UNDER THE TABLE!!”

“What?”

But Jimin is no better, he is torn between to shout or fanboying over Yoongi so he keep look at Yoongi and the table desperately. Yoongi chuckled at the flustered Jimin before crouched down and peak under the table. (There is table cloth,)

Only to find a male currently rubbing his bruised forehead looks at him with wide eye.

“What- what the hell are you doing down there?”

After a few second, the male sighed before crawled out. “I was about to make a dramatic entrance, you just have to ruin it Min Yoongi,” he grumbled.

“You know this Boogayman?” Taehyung squeak out before both he and Jimin look at Yoongi.

“Well yeah, he is-“

“HUSH TINY SHUB, HUSH,” The ‘boogeyman’ said as he stuffed Yoongi’s mouth with bread before turned to face the duo.

“Hello, I am Guchigichiwawa.” He said with a smirk while Taehyung and Jimin gasped loudly.

“GUCCI IS A BOOGEYMAN!”

“AND HE IS GAY!” they said in unison while Yoongi look so done before sit at the table and munch on the bread while starring at Jimin not so secretly.

“Okay first of all it’s GU-CHI-GI-CHI-WA-WA not Gucci! I don’t do branded , it irritate my skin! Second of all, I AM NOT A BOOGAYMAN.. well even I am a bit gay for Lee Minho But that is not the point!” he exclaimed.

“I knew it!” Taehyung whispered. The guy or Gucci rolled his eye before crossed his arm.

“Okay whatever. I am here to tell you update about the Kookie dude,” he said before motioned them to come closer. The duo waddled closer, still in each other arm. Well it’s definitely not a disturbing view to see 3 teenage boys whispering in the middle of the cafeteria. Definitely not.

“After spending days searching the-“

“We just requested yesterday-“

“HUSH SMOLL HUSH- YOU STAY WITH TINY SYUB!” G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter