1/??

BFF MISSION 2 (CREEP THE HELL OUT YOUR BFF CRUSH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINCE THERE IS A LOT OF REQUEST FOR THE SEQUEAL… HERE WE ARE MUAHAHAHAH. Sorry, it’s a bit late because I cant decide what to put on sequal, there is too many idea. But I decided to put it all… meh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BFF MISSION PART 2

Kim Taehyung is a genius. Or so he exclaims that.

The reason behind this barbarous exclamation is he; the great genius Kim Taetae already expected this. He expected Jimin will be running to him with the most kawaii expression because he score a date with the infamous Min Yoongi, along with a box of milkshake and three layer cheesecake that end up smashing his face. He didn’t mind because he expected chimchim to be clumsy.

He already expected Jimin to be all girly about the date and to have problem to pick outfit for the date so he bust into Jimin room through the window -since he claimed that he’s too cool for door- when he heard Jimin girly manly scream on Saturday morning. (Their bedroom window is basically in front of each other’s) 

He also expected Jimin to be so nervous that he forgot to wear pant on the way out only to be remind when Taehyung screamed ‘ CHICKEN’ from the window and fire the pant down using nerve gun.

And He also expected himself to go spy on his best of the bestest best friend’s date along with Mr.Fluffles, his partner in crime which is a potato and is far from fluffy. Where the name came from? Don’t ask Taehyung, ask Mr.Fluffles’s  dad. Sadly, Mr.Fluffles’s dad is dead because Mrs.Kim insists on making potato soup last night.

So, basically, Taehyung expected many things to happen after his little shenanigan.

But what he didn’t expect is to fall hard.

On the floor and

 in love.

Yes, people. The genius King Kim Taehyung fall is love.

No matter how cheesy and weird that sound in Taehyung’s life, yes our resident alien is in love. In love like seriously in love. This is too much to take in?

Take your time, go poop and take a deep breath because this is real.

SO how this happened? Let’s rewind his day a bit, shall we?

This happened during Jimin’s first date with Mr. I live to frown.

Taehyung was wearing his bright; attracting attention yellow with grape fruit picture sweat suit when he was spying on Jimin’s date. Its somewhere during the middle of the date, Taehyung finally content with what he saw and approve the grumpy older male as his best of the bestest best friend’s soul mate. 

The said chim is at the café across the street with his ehem future boyfriend and Taehyung is hiding behind the mail box.

“Chim look so happy, isn’t that great Mr. Fluffles?” Taehyung whispered to the potato at his hand with his usual bright square smile. He is happy seeing Jimin his buddy look so happy at the moment. All blushing and giggling with the grumpy crush of his.

“Seems like my mission is a great success,” he grinned happily before yelling out loud ‘IM OHSOME, CALL ME KING TAE’ behind the mail box.

 “… Well.. now. I should go right? We should give them privacy,” he said unsurely to his potato. There is no reason left for him to spy on his best friend anymore. Yeah, that’s true. He nodded to himself before get up to leave and maybe watch the walking dead.

But Jimin forbid him to watch alone because he always ends up crying at nothing important. Playing games..? But there is no fun playing alone. Daehyun hyung probably busy with his works and Baekhyun hyung said he is hanging out with his Uni friends today..

Taehyung stared at his best friend for a moment before his usual square smile slowly faded.

 He also expected this. His time with his best of the bestest best friend will be cut short.. And shorter when they got official. He already preparing for this since the day Jimin told him about his crush. But then, every plan he planned vanished in a blink. He can’t be selfish for wanting Jimin to spend time only with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter