Prologue: Departure

Underneath It All
airport_zpsavwr9pat.jpg
 
 
plane_zpsizp5vlrg.jpg
 
 
prologue
departure
They say that an airport holds all sorts of human life. Lots of people run into each other and every bit of space and corner is filled with evident impatience, stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, ears that aren't big enough and eyes that can't take in all the change. Every person has one to share loving kisses, embraces and even to shed tears with. Everyone is b with countless of emotions while spending the last minutes before the inevitable departure.

Except me.

Without looking back and without any hesitation, here I am walking straight ahead the boarding area. There is no need to bother my own wary thoughts. I am leaving. I am giving up. I am. escaping. That's all there is to it.

So far I am doing well, enough to reach the boarding gate even with these shaking limbs of mine. But then I heard his voice. Ah, he finally noticed my absence back at the sullen place we share. As to how he knew that I am here however, will be a mystery. I turned around to look at him probably for the last time. Two security guards were holding him while he shouts my name in despair. He orders me not to leave him over and over until it became a frantic pleading.

I am sick of all these. 

Clutching my university requirements with a new found determination, I ran away from him, proceeded to the terminal gate and finally boarded the plane.

I wanted change. So let it begin with me.


South Korea, here I come.