Episode 9

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

The couple woke up at 10 in the morning, it was quite late so they ate lunch instead of breakfast. While munching and enjoying their breakfast by the beach, Yuri's phone rang. But Kyuhyun was the one to asnwer it.

"Yoboseyo? This is Kyuhyun speaking" he said.

Kyuhyun nodded his head, agreeing with the speaker he's talking to. After hanging up, Kyuhyun gave Yuri her phone and told her everything.

"It's Manager hyung" he said.

"Whose manager? Mine? Yours?" Yuri confusedly asked.

"Yours" Kyuhyun said.

"He said we need to go back because you still have a schedule" Kyuhyun sadly reported.

"Aisshh, time just flies so fast" Yuri said.

"Hehe, oh, Yuri-sshi what would be your plans this Christmas? I mean October will end soon and it's November now" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, if I have a schedule then I will celebrate Christmas with the girls and the Director" Yuri laughed.

"Hehehe, how about on New Year?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Molla, we'll see" she smiled.

They continued to walk to the beach's side while talking about how they had fun with the short vacation.

"Oh I wasn't able to buy souvenirs for the girls" Yuri remembered.

"Ah chincha? Uh me too" Kyuhyun said.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Wait, did Kyuhyun said he wanted to buy souvenir for us?" Yesung asked.

"You heard it loud and clear" Sunny joked.

"I'm so touched, Yuri-sshi must continue to change Kyuhyun so we can receive more gifts" Eunhyuk said.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

After hours of travel, the two finally reached Seoul. They went to SM Building to check out the other girls.

"Hey Yul, so good you're with Kyuhyun-sshi. We will be recording for our Christmas Album" Yoona reported.

"Chinchayo?" Yuri asked.

Then Kyuhyun bid goodbye to Yuri, since he's also busy.

After recording, the two weren't able to see each other for days.

 

~~~

 

A week later

A message was sent to Yuri from Kyuhyun. 

"Yuri-sshi, can we meet right now?"

--Kyuhyun (Hubby)

Then Yuri packed her things and said goodbye to the other girls.

"Ayiee, her hubby called again, couldn't miss each other eh?" Hyoyeon teased.

Yuri just laughed with her and left. 

At a cafe, Yuri walked in and saw Kyuhyun sitting.

"Annyeongahseyo" she bowed.

"Annyeong" Kyuhyun smiled.

Yuri sat on the chair and ordered.

While waiting for their order, Yuri pulled out some questions.

"Gundae, can I ask? Why do you want to meet?" she said.

"Nothing, I was just bored in our dorm" Kyuhyun replied.

"Don't you have schedule?" Yuri added.

"We do, we just fnished it" Kyuhyun said.

"Oh chincha?" Yuri said.

After a while their order came, 1 American Ice Coffee, 1 MIlkshake, 2 Cream Donuts. They continued to talk while eating together.

"Did you print out our pictures?" Yuri asked.

"Oh yeah right. Here, Sora-sshi printed it for us" Kyuhyun said.

"Chincha? Oh how's Leeteuk oppa and Sora unnie?" Yuri asked.

"Ganchaneyo, they're moving into their house, I guess" Kyuhyun said.

"Chincha?" Yuri said.

After a moment of silence, Yuri thought of an idea.

"I wonder when we'll be moving in our house" she said.

 

~~~

 

After finishing their foods, the couple went out to take a stroll around the place. Together with it, was fan-servicing the people they're passing by.

"Uh neh" Yuri nodded to the grandma who asked her a question.

"Hey little girl" Kyuhyun said to the 5 year old girl.

Kids, teenagers, single ladies, single gentlemen and old people, the couple granted them a picture together. 

But as they socialize with people, Kyuhyun felt some vibrations from his pocket. It was coming from Yuri's phone.

"Hello, this is Kyuhyun speaking" Kyuhyun answered.

"This is Yuri's brother? Is Yuri there?" the voice said.

"Neh? Yuri-sshi's brother?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Of course, who is this?" Yuri's brother said.

"Uhmm, annyeonghaseyo Yuri-sshi's brother, I am Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun" Kyuhyun introduced.

"Ahh, Yuri's husband?" Yuri's brother said.

Kyuhyun was enlightened and was very happy that Yuri's brother recognized him.

"Neh" Kyuhyun nodded.

Yuri overheard Kyuhyun saying it was her brother. She laughed at him who was enjoying chit-chatting with her brother.

After hanging up, Kyuhyun gave back the phone to Yuri. 

"Oh, he hang up" Yuri said.

 

~~~

 

The couple went back to the building to finish their recording. Kyuhyun and Yuri bid goodbye to each other in front of the elevator. Yuri stepped in and waved her hands to her hubby until the door closes.

Minutes later she arrived at the meeting room. She opened the glass door of the room and saw the other girls waiting. 

"Hi" she greeted.

"Haiiii" her membermates greeted back.

After an hour, their manager arrived together with two other people. They greeted each other and started the meeting, it was a show conference. The girls were really excited for the show until they watched the next videos.

The show's motive was to help 4 students to become anew. But these 4 students are not easy to deal with, they are called the "Dangerous Boys," while watching the videos the girls don't know what to feel, will they laugh? Will they get angry? Will they pity them? 

"The show is called "Girls' Generation and the Dangerous Boys"" their manager announced.

After watching and understanding the video presentation, the girls went straightly to the boys' school to fetch them up. The girls were divided to 4 groups and Yuri was assigned to the 18 year old student, Goo Ji Soo together with Yoona and Jessica. 

The hubby on the other hand, were preparing for the completion of SMTown's Christmas Album. 

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"When we were at the dorm, I still thought of what was Yuri-sshi doing? I heard she has a new show and rumors said that it is not an easy show, I hope I could be there to support her" 

(End of Pov)

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Oh Kyuhyun oppa, if you only knew how much tiring the show was" Sunny said.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

~~~

 

2 weeks later.

The couples weren't able to contact each other for their very busy schedule, Yuri was really busy from her show and Kyuhyun from their performances. Everything was peaceful until a letter from WGM was sent to Kyuhyun.

 

To: The Wife and The Husband

Happy Holidays! Christmas is near and so is the year 2012, and to give you a special surprise, WGM will be granting you your NEW HOUSE!!! Hope you enjoy your Christmas, you may call Mrs. Park on the number given to you together with this letter!

From: We Got Married

 

Immediately, after receiving the letter, Kyuhyun called Yuri and told her about it, except for the house thing. He wanted to surprise her that's why he kept it first.

The two met after a long time, well, 2 weeks is a long time for the husband.

"Annyeong Yuri-sshi" Kyuhyun bowed.

"Annyeong" Yuri waved at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun helped Yuri with her things, he got Yuri's jacket and her backpack. 

"We Got Married, sent a mission card. They're asking if what are our plans for the holidays?" he asked.

"Huh? I think I have to celebrate Holidays with Ji Soo, and the girls" Yuri said.

"Ji Soo?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Oh, he's my protege" Yuri said.

"Ah so bad, we just got our house" Kyuhyun whispered to himself.

"Neh?" Yuri said.

"Ani, I just have a gift for you on your birthday and Christmas, and New year also" Kyuhyun joked.

Yuri was really curious about it but Kyuhyun just won't tell. Because of this, Yuri thought of a contraction plan, she will not speak until Kyuhyun will feel uncomfortable. This intelligent plan of hers actually worked on him so she was really happy.

"Arasso, get the letter on my bag" Kyuhyun said.

Then, Yuri excitingly followed Kyuhyun's instructions. She got the letter, opened it and read it. It took 5 minutes before Yuri reacted with it.

"Waahhhh" Yuri screamed.

The excited wife immediately grabbed her phone and dialled the number given to them.

"Aisshh, so excited" Kyuhyun said.

While the phone was ringing, Yuri bited her nails. She was really excited and nervous at the same time, and when Mrs. Park answered, Yuri's expression changed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yuri imnida" she greeted.

"Ah Ms. Kwon? How can I help you?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Uhmm about our house" Yuri said.

"Ahh, your house of course, I'll get it ready as soon as I can, I'll call you if it's ready" Mrs. Park added.

"Can I ask when will that be?" Yuri asked.

"Uhmm, probably, tomorrow afternoon" Mrs. Park replied.

"Chincha? Oh, arassimnida, I'll call you later, thank you" Yuri thanked Mrs. Park in english.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"She's really happy, she even thanked the estate agent in english" Sunny said.

"Neh" Taeyeon added.

(End of POV)

 

After calling, Kyuhyun invited Yuri over for lunch but Yuri has to stick with Ji Soo, so she brought him with her.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"What did you felt when Yuri-sshi invited her student as well?" 

"Annoyed? Probably, hehehe, but it's okay, I mean Yuri-sshi invited him so I have nothing against it, except to the fact that he is following us around" 

(End of POV)

 

~~~

 

Yuri introduced Kyuhyun and Ji Soo to each other, and the two gentlemen shook hands. 

"Aigoo, the two naughty men in my life are together" Yuri joked.

Then Kyuhyun and Ji Soo smiled. They ordered food, and while waiting they were talking to each other.

"So Kyuhyun hyung, can I call you hyung, is that alright with you?" Ji Soo said.

"Sure, no problemo!" Kyuhyun answered.

"Neh, congratulations on your wedding Yuri noona, hyung" Ji Soo said.

"Wow, Ji Soo why are you so good today?" Yuri asked.

"Because Yuri noona's husband is here" Ji Soo said.

"Aigoo, are you scared of him? Oh you shouldn't be" Yuri joked.

"Ahh, Yuri-sshi, don't be like that, he should be scared because I'm his sunbae" Kyuhyun said.

Then Yuri giggled and so is Ji Soo.

"I'm not kidding, you should be scared of me especially when I knew that you're making it hard for Yuri-sshi, you're toast" Kyuhyun added.

"Neh, hyung" Ji Soo suddenly became an angel.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"He is scared of Kyuhyun" Sooyoung shockingly said.

"Well everyone is scared of him, even Leeteuk hyung" Eunhyuk cleared.

"Except for Yuri, in fact, he is scared of her" Sunny said.

Then everyone laughed in agreement.

(End of POV)

 

They had a very happy and comfortable meal, for Kyuhyun and Ji Soo were like long lost brothers while talking. Especially if they're sharing their gaming techniques.

After eating, Yuri waved her hands to Kyuhyun while saying goodbye. But Kyuhyun has a different way of saying goodbye, he gave Yuri a peck on her cheeks. Ji Soo as an 18 year old teenager were disgusted by it, but still he felt queasy.

"Annyeong hyung" he said.

"Take good care of Yuri-sshi okay?" Kyuhyun said.

"Neh" Ji Soo nodded.

Then Yuri dropped Ji Soo to their dorm and she went home alone.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"It was a loooong and fast day. I wish that things would slow down a bit, I mean I'm too busy to be with Kyuhyun-sshi, and he's also busy so we can't meet often but I am happy that Ji Soo and Kyuhyun-sshi were getting along well. Ji Soo is super notorious, but he was tamed by my husband, so yeah, uhmm I am also excited to see the house" 

(End of POV)

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"I am really excited to see the house, and to celebrate holidays with Yuri-sshi. I am happy that Ji Soo is a good kid, I hope. Really can't wait to see the house" 

(End of POV)