Episode 8

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

After a short period of nap time, the couple woke up and found themselves, still inside the car. They're experiencing heavy traffics, and to chill things up, the husband played some songs from his wife's album. The song "How great is your love" played.

"You really chose that song" Yuri said.

"Ani, my player is on shuffle so it plays any song randomly" Kyuhyun replied.

"Ahhh, where are we going now?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, where are we going? Driver-sshi, where are you taking us?" Kyuhyun asked.

"To the beach sir" the driver replied.

"The beach?" they said in chorus.

"Yes, it's an order to me. Check the small box there in front of you, there is mission card" the driver said.

Yuri and Kyuhyun did what the driver asked them to, they opened the small box and saw a mission card, they read it together.

 

To the Wife and Husband,

As a married couple, you also need to relax after a very busy long day performing, so we got you this special two days and one night vacation at a beach resort down town, ENJOY!!!

From: We Got Married 

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Wow, they're going to the beach, oh how I wish i will be in WGM also" Sunny complained.

"We can join too if you want" Sungmin joked.

"In your dreams, Mr. Chick Magnet" Sunny fought back.

Then everyone laughed.

(End of POV)

 

The couple's eyes widened up, they weren't able to prepare. Did not even had the chance to packed some clothes. 

"Can we just packed some clothes? Yuri-sshi and I weren't prepared" the husband requested to the PD.

"Sure" the PD replied.

They first went to SNSD's dorm and waited for Yuri to pack her things. Then, they passed by Super Junior's dorm. While waiting in the van, Yuri checked her things.

"What did you bring with you?" the PD asked.

"Nothing special, just some swimming outfits and sunblocks, actually this is Yoong's, I just sneak it out" Yuri giggled.

After a while, Kyuhyun arrived with a small backpack. He opened the van and placed it beside his wife.

"What did you bring with you?" the PD asked Kyuhyun.

"It's a secret" Kyuhyun said.

The couple was really quiet while inside the car. They don't have idea where will they go.

"Since it will be a long ride, you will be riding a bus instead of this van" the PD explained.

Yuri and Kyuhyun just looked at each other. They stepped out of the car and followed the PD's instructions.

After a while, a bus with decorations stopped in front of them. They first asked the driver and stepped inside. They sat beside the window, 2 seats behind the driver.

Yuri fed Kyuhyun with chips while Kyuhyun treated her like a princess. Moments later, the couple felt tired, and so they decided to take a nap.

"Uhmm, Yuri-sshi" Kyuhyun started.

"Neh?" Yuri said without looking.

"Are you sleepy? You can sleep here on my shoulders if you want" he said continuously.

But Yuri just giggled, she thought Kyuhyun was only joking.

"Ganchaneyo, I'm fine" she said while putting the trash in the plastic in front of her.

"Ani, you must be tired. I'll just wake you up if we're there" Kyuhyun insisted.

Yuri was insisting, but still lost in the end. Kyuhyun successfully convinced her to lean her head on his shoulder.

 

(Hosts' POV)

"Ahhhhhh, this is getting so romantic" Sunny squeaked.

Then everyone agreed.

(End of POV)

 

~~~

 

It took an hour before they arrived at their destination. The couple stepped out of the bus and was amazed by the view. The sweetness didn't end in the bus and continued on when Kyuhyun personally placed his sunglasses to Yuri.

They yelled and shouted in surprise when they saw the beach. It was near sunset so the sun looks orangey. The couple was amazed by the sparkles of water that looks like crystals and the wind that is very relaxing.

The husband was in good mood so he put a prank for his wife. He ran and jumped to the sea and pretended to be drowning, 

"Yuri-sshi" he shouted.

Yuri knew that he was only joking but Kyuhyun's acting was just too good that he could win an Oscar or an Emmy. Yuri immediately swam to him and when she got him, Kyuhyun suddenly giggled.

"Yah!" Yuri hit him.

"Hahahaha" Kyuhyun laughed.

"That's not funny, you had me worried" she added.

"Mianhaeyo, Yuri-sshi" Kyuhyun pleaded.

But Yuri just hit his chest then walked away.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"I was really worried. My breathe stopped for a moment when I saw Kyuhyun-sshi drowning, I really don't know what to do but when I knew he's only joking, I was half relieved and half annoyed" 

(End of POV)

 

(Hosts' POV)

"He really needs to say sorry to her in a touching way" Taeyeon said.

"Yeah. Because when girls got annoyed they will start to act cold to the guy, so for lovers out there when you fight, to the guys, make sure you apologize and pursuade them immediately" Sunny added.

"Ahhhhh" Sungmin, Yesung and Eunhyuk said in chorus.

(End of POV)

 

Kyuhyun felt bad on what he did, so he thought of a good idea. He did a very special surprise for her.

The husband sat beside his wife and couldn't start a conversation after what happened earlier.

"Hey, I'm sorry about a while ago" he said.

"Aniyo, you really had me worried" the wife responded.

"But the day will end soon, do you have any dare for me, master?" Kyuhyun asked.

Yuri slightly felt easy, but still there's annoyance in her mind. 

"Dance for me, slave" she said.

Kyuhyun bowed his head and smiled. He sighed deeply before standing up to do his master's wish.

"Alright master, if that's what you wish for" he said.

Then, he clapped his hands first and took a deep breathe for second time around. He started his exclusive performance by singing  and dancing SNSD's Gee song.

"I've prepared something for you Yuri-sshi. I want to apologize for what I did a while ago, so come follow me" Kyuhyun said.

He stretched out his arms to Yuri and she held it back. They walked and walked until Yuri noticed a small picnik blanket lying on the sand, with a basket and candles on top of it.

"Wow" Yuri said.

The wind kept on blowing Yuri's hair so Kyuhyun had to ponytail it on his own.

"I bought this a while ago. I thought the wind blows really strong and your hair might move around" he said.

"Kamsahamnida" Yuri said.

Kyuhyun started to served the foods. He brought out two plates, loaves of bread, sandwich spreads, and a bottle of orange juice.

"Wow, American picnik" Yuri joked.

"Neh" Kyuhyun laughed as well.

They continued their sea side date and watched the sun set. It was really romantic for Yuri but a bit over for Kyuhyun. 

 

(Yuri's POV)

"It was fun, especially when Kyuhyun-sshi pursuaded me with the sunset thing. It was really romantic, I don't even know what to say, it was really beautiful" 

(End of POV)

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"It was a long day, a very long one, especially when I crossed the line by making a prank on her. I really felt bad but I am still happy that she liked my surprise for her. I wish it was worth it" 

(End of POV)