Episode 10

We Got Married (Kyuhyun & Yuri special)

Saturday morning

Yuri excitingly stepped out of her bed, thinking it's the day they'll see the house.

"Yoong-ah, we'll be moving into our house today" she happily said.

Sleepy Yoona rubbed her eyes trying to wake herself up. She sat up and congratulated Yuri for her new house.

"Hope you enjoy your new house" she said.

She immediately changed her clothes and rushed to the car. Yuri couldn't stop looking at her watch and couldn't stop glancing outside the window.

Outside the Super Junior dorm, Yuri saw Ryeowook waiting for something. He was wearing his sunglasses and was texting. She approached him and asked about her husband.

"Oh mian Yuri-sshi, Kyuhyun-ah left already, he said he will fetch you just a moment ago" Ryeowook explained.

"Chincha? Kamsahamnida oppa" Yuri said.

The van then turned around and went to SM Building, where Yuri asked Kyuhyun to go.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, let's meet at SM Building, in front of Dance studio" 

--Yuri (Wifey)

As soon as he received the message, Kyuhyun rushed from the WGM Studio to the SM Building. He drove this white car that was given by the WGM for them.

"Whoa, nice car" Yuri complimented the car when she saw it.

"Of course, it's a gift from WGM" Kyuhyun proudly said.

Kyuhyun opened the car door for his wife. He then started the car and went to see Mrs. Park, the house owner.

"Welcome, let me show you your new house" Mrs. Park said.

They followed Mrs. Park inside the house and toured them around.

"This is your house, you like it?" Mrs. Park said.

"Whoa, the outside looks really nice" Yuri said.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"Outside was really great, I mean it so clean and cool, and I am sure that it's fantabulous inside" 

(End of POV)

 

 

They continued to walk inside and Mrs. Park showed them around.

"This is the living room, neat and clean" Mrs. Park said.

"I love it, it's so clean" Yuri said.

"How about Mr. Husband?" Mrs. Park asked.

"I like it too!" Kyuhyun said.

"Hehe, I understand, ususally the wives are the one excited about houses" Mrs. Park said.

Then Yuri and Kyuhyun laughed with her.

 

 

They moved on towards the kitchen, Yuri was surprised because the kitchen is so nice and full of appliances.

"Wow" she said opening the oven.

"It's nice" Kyuhyun said opening the cabinet.

 

 

"The bedroom is just upstairs and the bathroom is also in 2nd floor, so let' go?" Mrs. Park said.

They went upstairs to see and to check the bedroom and comfort room. 

"I'm so excited to see our bedroom" Yuri said.

"I wanted to place a playstation in our room" Kyuhyun said.

 

 

"You still wanna check the bathoom?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Yes, I'll just enjoy the bed" Yuri said.

Yuri laid on the bed leaving everything to Kyuhyun.

"I'll go check it" Kyuhyun volunteered.

And so, they continued and looked at the bathroom.

 

 

"What do you think?" Mrs. Park asked.

"It's nice, so clean" Kyuhyun said.

After checking, Kyuhyun went back to the room and saw Yuri enjoying the bed.

"How's the bathroom?" Yuri asked while rolling on the bed.

"You like that bed?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Yeah, it's so comfy" Yuri added.

Later on, Yuri stood up and checked the bathroom herself. Then, Mrs. Park decided to leave and told them she'll leave the house to them.

"I hope you enjoy your stay here at your new house, Congratulations also" she said.

"Kamsahamnida" the two bowed.

"I'll go, see you soon" Mrs. Park said.

They accompanied her to the house door and watched her leave. After leaving, the two continued to tour around the house, they checked and listed all the things they needed to buy for the house. Kyuhyun got some pen and paper and sat down on the dining chair.

"Of course personal things in the bathroom like, toothbrush, tooth paste, soap, shampoo" Yuri said.

"Towels" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah" Yuri nodded.

While the wife was dictating, the husband was listing it. 

"Kyuhyun-sshi, I'm kinda hungry, let's order some noodles?" Yuri asked.

"Sure, I'll continue to list everything we need" Kyuhyun said.

Yuri went to the living room and grabbed her phone from her bag and dialled the number of the Restaurant they always buy at. 

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"I am really happy that Yuri-sshi, loved the house, I mean I am not that excited about it. I guess Mrs. Park is right, that usually wives are the one excited about things, but still I loved the house, it's so beautiful and I am excited to invite my hyungs over" 

(End of POV)

 

While waiting for the delivery, Yuri sat down beside Kyuhyun and helped him with the listing. She rested her elbow on the table with her 45 degree leaning.

"We should buy those" she said.

"Should we?" Kyuhyun confirmed.

Half an hour later, the food they ordered arrived. Yuri opened the door for the deliver boy and paid him.

"Let's eat" she said.

She heated the noodles and served it to her husband. 

"Just a question Yuri-sshi, what if we truely fall for each other?" Kyuhyun asked out of the blue.

"Well, Mr. Lee would kill us" Yuri mocked.

"Probably" Kyuhyun said.

As Yuri took a sip from her noodles, Kyuhyun stared at her that made her laugh.

"Yah, are you serious?" she asked.

"Just asking" Kyuhyun smiled.

They continued to eat and cleaned after.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"I was really shocked when he suddenly asked me about real feelings for him"

"But what if that really happens?" 

"Uhmm, probably, I don't know---gosh, I suddenly sweats, c'mon, Mr. Lee wouldn't allow it"

I nervously replied.

(End of POV)

 

(Hosts' POV)

"We'll support you if that happens Yuri-sshi" Eunhyuk said.

"Right, we'll protest against Mr. Lee for you guys" Yesung added.

Then every one laughed.

(End of POV)

 

The two were really happy about their new house that they couldn't stop playing around it.

"I think we should grab some clothes first" Yuri said.

"Yeah, we'll go back to our dorms and probably invite them" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, my unnies and dongsaengs wouldn't let me leave the house unless they'll go" Yuri laughed.

They got their bags and locked the door. Kyuhyun opened the car door for Yuri and drove her back to their dorm. After dropping his wife, Kyuhyun also went back to his dorm.

 

(Yuri's POV)

"I am really happy today. We finally got the house, uhmm, I've been able to bond with Kyuhyun-sshi and I can finally invite the girls in our house"

(End of POV)

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Gladly, the house is beautiful, I mean I can now boast our house to my hyungs. I'll tell Leeteuk hyung that my house is better than his"

(End of POV)