▽ 0.1

  ▽ varia  :  kingdom entertainment's first boy group ✖ loading...
TEASER ONE
 
VARIA'S MOM AND DAD LOL
HOME | KINGDOM | VARIA | UPDATES
January 4, 2016
For a small entertainment, one can really attest to the fact that Kingdom was well-furnished, which was brought about by a large number of sponsors and investors - mainly the CEO's friends and contacts from his time in Hollywood and some of the ones he's known ever since he worked for the Korean entertainment industry. Even in such a time that most of the trainees were in the building for training, those who went looking for a quiet place to train by themselves or relax could always spot maybe two or three empty practice rooms. Jongsik and Woojin were two of those people. That day was the rest day of their batch, but the two coincidentially decided to do some extra training anyway and come to the building, and since there was an empty practice room at the fifth floor, the two were free to dance to their hearts' content. After all, some extra training never hurt anyone, and it would certainly add to their points in case the company finally decides to debut a boy group.
"Whew-- that was a good run! Practicing SHINee's Lucifer really is one hell of a workout, isn't it, Woojin-ah?" Jongsik comments as he leans by the wall near the sound system, catching his breath. Not long after that, he was starting to whine, asking Woojin for his attention, which the smaller male was so obviously not giving to him. "Woojiiin-ah~ C'mon, pay attention to me!" Woojin, on the other hand, had started prying off Jongsik away from him with one hand and texting his thumb away with another, grumbling something along the lines of "Get off me hyuuuuung, you're hot and sweaty as hell." under his breath.
"Hadong-hyung said he's gonna come back from buying food outside and he's asking if we want something. You want anything from Starbucks?"
"Tea!" Jongsik suddenly jumps, looking 4534 times peppier. "Tell him I want a venti earl grey!"
Woojin scoffs condescendingly at this as he starts texting the male dance trainer Jongsik's preference - venti earl grey - and his own - venti white chocolate mocha with extra whipped cream. Out of all the things he's never gotten with the taller male, love for tea was at the top. "Seriously, hyung, why do you love leaf water so much? It tastes gross."
Jongsik gasps dramatically, as if offended from Woojin's words. "You take that back! Tea is so delicious! I can't understand why you prefer coffee over it - I mean, coffee is so bitter and ground-y!" he hit back, shuddering at the memory of coffee's horrible taste. If tea was "just" leaf water, then by all means, coffee was just bean water! So what's good about it?
"If you must know," Woojin starts, "coffee has a strong taste, a firm body of flavor, and is only suitable for the strongest of men. Just like T-ARA. Not that you'd know anything about that... AOA fanboy." The sulking distaste in Woojin's tone was palpable, and while Jongsik took no personal offense against any of Woojin's words, he still felt offended as an AOA fan and a tea enthusiast. "Hey! Tea is refreshing, calming and delicate, just like my AOA princesses! Don't insult my precious conceptdols!"
That last sentence was kind of touchy, or that was what Jongsik barely remembered from when he had this exact same conversation with Woojin before. But then he really didn't need reminding, because right in front of him, Woojin huffed angrily, his cheeks puffing. if jongsik looked hard enough, he could probably see woojin tearing him a new one with his glare. "Don't you dare call AOA as 'conceptdols'! They don't deserve that title - T-ARA does! I mean, have you even seen all the concepts they've done!? They went from catgirls to fierce schoolgirls to bunnies to fierce assassin-esque femme fatales, 70's disco queens and zombies, retro ladies, circus dolls and robots, even freaking y sailors! Girls who've only done angels to shop owners to movie references to catgirls don't even stack up to my queens!" Jongsik could see the defensive Woojin bristle with anger, and honestly, seeing that small pack be so offended and angry was... cute for some reason. While he was not happy with how Woojin belittled AOA's conceptdols title, he couldn't disavow the fact that it was also kind of entertaining to see Woojin lose his top ( err not his literal top omf get your minds out of the gutter ).
"Hey, tsk, why are you two fighting over something silly?" Hadong complained as he walked in the room, drinks in hand. The two trainees bowed to the trainer for a moment before they were handed their orders. "It's Woojin's fault, he started it~." Jongsik whined to tease Woojin, who glared at him despite the fact that all that ever did was allow him to look like a bunny glaring. "S-shut up..."
"HADONG-AH~!"
The three immediately turned their heads towards the door, where a familiar voice called out to the trainer. At the doorframe was the CEO himself, Moon Hyundon, with a face crossed between confusion, anxiousness, and amusement. The two trainees bowed deeply while Hadong only gave a droll stare. "Yeah, ahjusshi?"
"Did you find the other boys I was looking for earlier? Including the foreigners? I still need to talk to those people about deb--"
"I told you earlier, they're with Heojin. Maybe he's killing those boys' vocal chords again."
The two trainees looked at each other, confusion written both in their faces. Jongsik was the first to break their inquisitive gazes at each other and turned to the CEO. "Is this, perhaps, about a debut? A... boygroup debut?"
Hyundon blinked at Jongsik for a few moments, until his face slowly contorted to a Cheshire grin. A deep, rumbling chuckle emanated from his chest, but he tried playing off his expressions as if they were neutral... but he only succeeded in making himself look weird and creepy. It somehow reminded Woojin of a comedy anime face, with how ceo hyundon was feigning disinterest by looking away, but his oddly-pursed lips made him look like a fish. an ugly fish.
"I don't know~ Maybe~. Ciao~!" And the CEO was gone, skipping off to the hallway, calling for Heojin ( old man you shouldn't be skipping like you're a sixteen-year-old girl wtf )
"It's a boy group debut, isn't it? Hadong-hyung, c'mon, tell us pleeeaaaase~?" Woojin earnestly asked, looking up at the much-taller dance trainer. Hadong only laughed and ruffled Woojin's hair. "It's actually a secret for now, but yeah. In six months, that ahjusshi is gonna debut the company's first boygroup. I wonder who will we recommend for debut..."
The two narrowed their eyes as Hadong made his exit - both knew that dancing wasn't their strongest suit so maybe they won't be getting Hadong's recommendations, but still, it would be nice if they debuted. Along with some of the trainees - preferably the more interesting ones.
MAIA's NOTE
lol idek what happened but here is varia's mom and dad in their everyday loving squabbles~ i like to think of them as a very seme tamaki and a very very uke kyoya instead of the other way around lololololol *slapped* 
woojin is very passionate about t-ara. don't provoke him.
lAYOUT © -EXCELSIS