▽ updates

  ▽ varia  :  kingdom entertainment's first boy group ✖ loading...
UPDATES
 
YO YO YO *insert oneliner here*
20160425
hello and welcome to the updates a.k.a. the one place where i get to talk as an author coz i don't have an author's note part in the foreword lmao. first of all, thank you so much for showing interest in this applyfic!
now there are a few things that brought about the need for an updates page. okay i really did plan on one but i didn't plan on it being needed sooner than expected. anyway, here goes.
first of all, i'm really super duper extra terribly sorry that i haven't been online / updating / reviewing this past week(s)! the internet was down at my house so i could only rely on my mobile data, and that she costs a whole lot to use ( which i did and now i'm grounded for it lmao sorry dad ). also i can't really edit nicely in mobile coz the screen is small af eww. apart from our internet connection, i've been hella busy like you guys won't even know. we're nearing finals so there's a ton of requirements we have to complete and last week just got us. i hope this week is more forgiving...
so i have two reviews pending, which i will try to complete as soon as possible. in the meantime, please do apply, everyone!
second of all, if you guys know my bae co-author otto, or at least is updated with her, you'd know that she is now in a long hiatus. this leaves me with the problem of her being part of the story as she has a character ( bae yeongcheol ). with her hiatus, i'd normally consider it as a resignation from her post as co-author and the withdrawal of her character, which means the kunpimook plotline will be available for all. however, i don't want to assume things, mainly because i hate offending anyone, even my friends, with my single decision. i did try asking her but she has been unresponsive though she has been recently online following my pm.
so now i turn to you guys. what do you think i should do?
lastly... if i do remove her, i might think about opening the spot for co-author again, but i might do things a little differently — i may have to assess some things, mainly your applications. as much as i really hate to say this, i'd like to consider someone based on the fact that they've shown a lot of interest, and i associate that with the fact that you have applied. so yeah, there's that. but this one's not yet a final decision, because the decision of whether or not to remove otto is still in debate.
thanks for listening to my ranting / useless rambles! love ya! xxx
- maia
20160501
hey everyone! it's me again!
so i've finally decided on what to do with the situation above. i'd like you all to know that i've settled on a few things.
first of all, i will hire a third co-author. you guys probably know who i have in mind. this point will progress later on lmao
second, i'd decided on a compromise with otto. since she has expressed a want to still be in the story with her character yeongcheol, i've decided to give her until the deadline of all apps to submit a completed app of yeongcheol, just so i could have something concrete to work with even if she is in hiatus. ( edit: 20160502 - i forgot to mention that if otto doesn't meet the deadline OR respond to the message about it in two weeks' time, she will be out of the story. however that depends on IF she has a record of being online after the message has been sent. as she was last online on april 29, i yet to start the countdown )
speaking of deadline, it will be on may 31st, 2016; 11:59pm gmt+8 timezone. if anyone needs extensions, they can pm me and we could work something out, though i usually allow up to a two-week extension at most.
anyway, lastly, i've decided to open the kunpimook plotline as a backup plotline. meaning, no one can apply with the kunpimook plotline as their main plotline, but you can use the plotline as a backup. the plotline will open fully if otto says so. as a note, since this is a special case, the kunpimook plotline has no specifications, so it is a very flexible plotline. oh, and even those who have already applied can change their backup plotline to kunpimook if you wish to do so
i hope you guys are okay with what i've decided! thank you for listening! xxx
- maia
20160504
hello guys! so if you haven't noticed... tokki's now part of the team! like the authoring team! yaaaay! /insert applause-
so this means that, officially, the jaebum plotline is closed and the varia kids have their handsome idiot leader! /le clapping-
err that's it lol please do welcome tokki ( ddeoktokki )!
- maia


/self-insertion/ Hi guys! I'LL TRY TO BE A GOOD CO-CO- AUTHOR! 

- tOKKI
 
EDIT: due to otto pulling out of the story out of her own volition, the kunpimook plotline is now open as a main position, and any of otto's claims in the story ( faceclaim, talent twins... ) are also open. Thank you for reading this psa!
- maia
20160524
YO GUYS!
omg first of all i'm really super duper sorry for not being around for so long! things got out of hand due to me having to finish up academic requirements. honestly if i wasn't a graduating student i'd have time earlier, but at least everything's cleared up now and we're just waiting for our grades + we're only concerned about things such as the toga and graduation practice and such. i'm kind of nervous ehehehe--
tokki was also kind of gone too lmao have you guys noticed? *wink*
anyway applications are still up! and if anyone wants an extension, approach either of us, okay~?

- maia

Yes I did disappear, mostly into sleep and laziness because i have one last summer before I, too, graduate and I intend on being the laziest i can be and watch all the dramas i won't be able to watch lmaolmao

anyways, yeah! get those apps in pwease and tank you and and live long and prosper-

- Tokki
20160531
GUYSEU!
so it's the 31st! currently it's 09:53 pm here, so there's only two hours and... six minutes till the deadline! however due to my incompetence i haven't updated this to remind y'all, so if anyone wants to avail of an extension, feel free to pm me or tokki anytime from today through june 2 11:59pm ( gmt+8 )! y'all can also tell us what plotline you're going for so we're informed in advance~
so i'm kind of in and out of busy mode eurgh-- damn our college administration and their late announcements! *shakes fist*
- maia
 
20160603
yo nerds!
soooooo it's june 3rd and there were no more calls for extensions that i received ( idk about tokki but if she got one i think she'd inform me abt it so... ) other than overloadinq's soooo applications are officially closed! thank you so much to everyone who applied and we'll be deliberating on everyone soon!
love y'all!
- maia
 
lAYOUT © -EXCELSIS